Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

avatar
Many of you probably forgot about this, but a long time ago, I said I was making another map after I finished my POA.

Here it is: Halo 3 "The Covenant" 3 Tower Assault











All three towers are roughly the same dimensions with the same layout, minus a few different weapons I added in to each of them. The gametype consists of two territory captures, and one bomb assault. And yes, there will be air battles. Lots of air battles.

Here is the link to the Map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/silentgamer64/haloreach/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

And Here is the link to the Gametype: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/silentgamer64/haloreach/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

And here is some music to commemorate this event:



Last edited by SilentGamer64 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total


on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:03 pm

mini0013xx | 4167 Undaunted Member

avatar
That's REALLY cool!



on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm

UltimateCovie97 | 4013 Legendary Member

avatar
Tat looks amazing, I loved invasion I would actually like to see it in halo 5. (that means you 343)

But yeah, I would love to play on a map like that, you should actually play the music while you play the game. Smile

Also, you should listen to the halo 3 song called "one final effort" it is like the beginning of the one you posted but for a longer duration.



on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:22 pm

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

avatar
UltimateCovie97 wrote:Tat looks amazing, I loved invasion I would actually like to see it in halo 5. (that means you 343)

But yeah, I would love to play on a map like that, you should actually play the music while you play the game. Smile

Also, you should listen to the halo 3 song called "one final effort" it is like the beginning of the one you posted but for a longer duration.

Thanks, I will probably suggest it to Rex's next invasion meetup. Smile

And you mean this?



I wanted to use it, but I also wanted to use Leonidas Returns for the hornet part, so I used a clip that had both.



on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 am

UltimateCovie97 | 4013 Legendary Member

avatar
that was the song i was talking about, and I got to hook up with all you people on xbox live sometime.



on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 pm

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

avatar
UltimateCovie97 wrote:that was the song i was talking about, and I got to hook up with all you people on xbox live sometime.

Here's a start:

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t979-halo-reach-invasion-meetup-20-date-later

As you can see, we are short a few elites and could use another.



on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 pm

UltimateCovie97 | 4013 Legendary Member

avatar
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:that was the song i was talking about, and I got to hook up with all you people on xbox live sometime.

Here's a start:

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t979-halo-reach-invasion-meetup-20-date-later

As you can see, we are short a few elites and could use another.

I might add you on LIVE if that is good with you



on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

avatar
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Here's a start:

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t979-halo-reach-invasion-meetup-20-date-later

As you can see, we are short a few elites and could use another.

I might add you on LIVE if that is good with you

My gamertag is in my name. Capital S and G, no spaces.



on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Rex | 4141 Enshrined Member

avatar
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Here's a start:

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t979-halo-reach-invasion-meetup-20-date-later

As you can see, we are short a few elites and could use another.

I might add you on LIVE if that is good with you

dude seriously, sign up. you won't regret it Smile



on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

UltimateCovie97 | 4013 Legendary Member

avatar
SGT. Rex wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

I might add you on LIVE if that is good with you

dude seriously, sign up. you won't regret it Smile

sure why not, I actually played some reach today and it was really fun to play (I got banshee)



on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum