Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Community Based Story! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I'd say with their business practices being brought to light, whether they're destroyed or not.)
(Sounds good, but I wish we could have the posts back as I don't remember everyone's names and their info... Maybe the Admin account has it?)
(I remember my dude was an Irish ODST, Mike was a rouge AI, Legal or Jony, pretty sure it was Legal was an Sanghelli Spartan for the UNSC, Pyro was a former mafia pyromancer type dude, Rex was a doctor/spec ops gut I think, and ghostkilla had quasi-psychic stuff maybe.  I'm not entirely sure 'bout those last two.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I remember my dude was an Irish ODST, Mike was a rouge AI, Legal or Jony, pretty sure it was Legal was an Sanghelli Spartan for the UNSC, Pyro was a former mafia pyromancer type dude, Rex was a doctor/spec ops gut I think, and ghostkilla had quasi-psychic stuff maybe.  I'm not entirely sure 'bout those last two.)
(Sounds familiar, I vaguely remember the Horizon characters. but I don't remember their names. I only remember their classification and numbers. Psi-12, Omega-1, and Omega-2. Psi-12 and Omega-2 were males and Omega-1 was a female.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I remember my dude was an Irish ODST, Mike was a rouge AI, Legal or Jony, pretty sure it was Legal was an Sanghelli Spartan for the UNSC, Pyro was a former mafia pyromancer type dude, Rex was a doctor/spec ops gut I think, and ghostkilla had quasi-psychic stuff maybe.  I'm not entirely sure 'bout those last two.)
(Sounds familiar, I vaguely remember the Horizon characters. but I don't remember their names. I only remember their classification and numbers. Psi-12, Omega-1, and Omega-2. Psi-12 and Omega-2 were males and Omega-1 was a female.)
(And then at the mining facility the UNSC captured Alpha- 3 I think, who was a snarky dude.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:(And then at the mining facility the UNSC captured Alpha-  3 I think, who was a snarky dude.)
(Oh yeah! Alpha-3 was captured even though he tried to off himself multiple times to conceal his allegiance and information. I do remember him distinctly lighting a cigar in a UNSC officer's presence when he was being detained.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(And then at the mining facility the UNSC captured Alpha-  3 I think, who was a snarky dude.)
(Oh yeah! Alpha-3 was captured even though he tried to off himself multiple times to conceal his allegiance and information. I do remember him distinctly lighting a cigar in a UNSC officer's presence when he was being detained.)
(Yup, Connolly, my ODST, had made sure the other UNSC peeps would take any others alive after Alpha-1 tried to suicide before getting offed because of the pull-out order for the Horizon dudes.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:46 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Yup, Connolly, my ODST, had made sure the other UNSC peeps would take any others alive after Alpha-1 tried to suicide before getting offed because of the pull-out order for the Horizon dudes.)
(Yep, Horizon is absolutely ruthless. Psi-12 did feel bad for killing him, but "Orders Are Orders.")



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Yup, Connolly, my ODST, had made sure the other UNSC peeps would take any others alive after Alpha-1 tried to suicide before getting offed because of the pull-out order for the Horizon dudes.)
(Yep, Horizon is absolutely ruthless. Psi-12 did feel bad for killing him, but "Orders Are Orders.")
(Alright, whenever you have time, write up a starter paragraph and pm it to me and we can work on editing it 'till we're ready to put up a thread for finishing that story.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:(Yep, Horizon is absolutely ruthless. Psi-12 did feel bad for killing him, but "Orders Are Orders.")
(Alright, whenever you have time, write up a starter paragraph and pm it to me and we can work on editing it 'till we're ready to put up a thread for finishing that story.)
(Alright, but I wish we had the full thing so it'd be complete)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Alright, whenever you have time, write up a starter paragraph and pm it to me and we can work on editing it 'till we're ready to put up a thread for finishing that story.)
(Alright, but I wish we had the full thing so it'd be complete)
(Ditto, but it doesn't look like we've got much else to work with, unless others want to contribute their memories. stares at Mike and Legal)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:32 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:(Alright, but I wish we had the full thing so it'd be complete)
(Ditto, but it doesn't look like we've got much else to work with, unless others want to contribute their memories. stares at Mike and Legal)
(*stare...*)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Legal | 5300 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
(busy making your ranks Wink )



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:53 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
Legal wrote:(busy making your ranks Wink)
(Then get back to us when you can, you might have good insight for us.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:54 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:48 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Legal | 5300 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Knadan wrote:(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
Just read it then. I really like his sig Very Happy nice work pandora



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
Just read it then. I really like his sig :Dnice work pandora
(...how does that address what I said?...)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Legal | 5300 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
Just read it then. I really like his sig :Dnice work pandora
(...how does that address what I said?...)
You just made me notice his sig sorry haha



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:00 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
Just read it then. I really like his sig :Dnice work pandora
(Thanks!)

Knadan wrote: (After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
 

(Yeah, we should definitely come up with a name)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
(How about we name it: "Righteous Path" or something else that sounds cool)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
Pandora's Box wrote:(How about we name it: "Righteous Path" or something else that sounds cool)
(Add a 'the' in there, but yeah, sounds good.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
Knadan wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:(How about we name it: "Righteous Path" or something else that sounds cool)
(Add a 'the' in there, but yeah, sounds good.)
(Alright, I'll fix it in my sig and since you're a mod you can change the title of this thread right?)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
Pandora's Box wrote:
Knadan wrote:(Add a 'the' in there, but yeah, sounds good.)
(Alright, I'll fix it in my sig and since you're a mod you can change the title of this thread right?)
(Yup, we're good)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
(Soooo, any progress writing? And I assume the "Great Blackout" in your sig is the period of no word from the devs, right?)



on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:53 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
Knadan wrote:(Soooo, any progress writing?  And I assume the "Great Blackout" in your sig is the period of no word from the devs, right?)
(Haha, so you've figured it out. But alas I'm having a hard time writing without the thread to reference... Sad )



on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 am

Mad Mike | 4067 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
I just read through this again and remebered how epic this was. Very Happy It also reminded me about how much fun we had with the Tontra RP thread, shame it didn't get a proper ending.. Sad



on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Legal | 5300 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:I just read through this again and remebered how epic this was. :DIt also reminded me about how much fun we had with the Tontra RP thread, shame it didn't get a proper ending.. Sad
That was fun Sad



on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:37 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum