Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Community Based Story! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Community Based Story! :) - Page 5 Empty Knadan | 8932 Community Commissar

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I'd say with their business practices being brought to light, whether they're destroyed or not.)
(Sounds good, but I wish we could have the posts back as I don't remember everyone's names and their info... Maybe the Admin account has it?)
(I remember my dude was an Irish ODST, Mike was a rouge AI, Legal or Jony, pretty sure it was Legal was an Sanghelli Spartan for the UNSC, Pyro was a former mafia pyromancer type dude, Rex was a doctor/spec ops gut I think, and ghostkilla had quasi-psychic stuff maybe.  I'm not entirely sure 'bout those last two.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 5 Empty Pandora's Box | 9180 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I remember my dude was an Irish ODST, Mike was a rouge AI, Legal or Jony, pretty sure it was Legal was an Sanghelli Spartan for the UNSC, Pyro was a former mafia pyromancer type dude, Rex was a doctor/spec ops gut I think, and ghostkilla had quasi-psychic stuff maybe.  I'm not entirely sure 'bout those last two.)
(Sounds familiar, I vaguely remember the Horizon characters. but I don't remember their names. I only remember their classification and numbers. Psi-12, Omega-1, and Omega-2. Psi-12 and Omega-2 were males and Omega-1 was a female.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I remember my dude was an Irish ODST, Mike was a rouge AI, Legal or Jony, pretty sure it was Legal was an Sanghelli Spartan for the UNSC, Pyro was a former mafia pyromancer type dude, Rex was a doctor/spec ops gut I think, and ghostkilla had quasi-psychic stuff maybe.  I'm not entirely sure 'bout those last two.)
(Sounds familiar, I vaguely remember the Horizon characters. but I don't remember their names. I only remember their classification and numbers. Psi-12, Omega-1, and Omega-2. Psi-12 and Omega-2 were males and Omega-1 was a female.)
(And then at the mining facility the UNSC captured Alpha- 3 I think, who was a snarky dude.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 5 Empty Pandora's Box | 9180 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(And then at the mining facility the UNSC captured Alpha-  3 I think, who was a snarky dude.)
(Oh yeah! Alpha-3 was captured even though he tried to off himself multiple times to conceal his allegiance and information. I do remember him distinctly lighting a cigar in a UNSC officer's presence when he was being detained.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(And then at the mining facility the UNSC captured Alpha-  3 I think, who was a snarky dude.)
(Oh yeah! Alpha-3 was captured even though he tried to off himself multiple times to conceal his allegiance and information. I do remember him distinctly lighting a cigar in a UNSC officer's presence when he was being detained.)
(Yup, Connolly, my ODST, had made sure the other UNSC peeps would take any others alive after Alpha-1 tried to suicide before getting offed because of the pull-out order for the Horizon dudes.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Yup, Connolly, my ODST, had made sure the other UNSC peeps would take any others alive after Alpha-1 tried to suicide before getting offed because of the pull-out order for the Horizon dudes.)
(Yep, Horizon is absolutely ruthless. Psi-12 did feel bad for killing him, but "Orders Are Orders.")

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Yup, Connolly, my ODST, had made sure the other UNSC peeps would take any others alive after Alpha-1 tried to suicide before getting offed because of the pull-out order for the Horizon dudes.)
(Yep, Horizon is absolutely ruthless. Psi-12 did feel bad for killing him, but "Orders Are Orders.")
(Alright, whenever you have time, write up a starter paragraph and pm it to me and we can work on editing it 'till we're ready to put up a thread for finishing that story.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:(Yep, Horizon is absolutely ruthless. Psi-12 did feel bad for killing him, but "Orders Are Orders.")
(Alright, whenever you have time, write up a starter paragraph and pm it to me and we can work on editing it 'till we're ready to put up a thread for finishing that story.)
(Alright, but I wish we had the full thing so it'd be complete)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Alright, whenever you have time, write up a starter paragraph and pm it to me and we can work on editing it 'till we're ready to put up a thread for finishing that story.)
(Alright, but I wish we had the full thing so it'd be complete)
(Ditto, but it doesn't look like we've got much else to work with, unless others want to contribute their memories. stares at Mike and Legal)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:(Alright, but I wish we had the full thing so it'd be complete)
(Ditto, but it doesn't look like we've got much else to work with, unless others want to contribute their memories. stares at Mike and Legal)
(*stare...*)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 5 Empty Legal | 10172 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
(busy making your ranks Wink )

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:(busy making your ranks Wink)
(Then get back to us when you can, you might have good insight for us.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Knadan
(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Legal
Knadan wrote:(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
Just read it then. I really like his sig Very Happy nice work pandora

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:(After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)
Just read it then. I really like his sig :Dnice work pandora
(...how does that address what I said?...)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Legal
Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
(...how does that address what I said?...)
You just made me notice his sig sorry haha

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Pandora's Box
Legal wrote:
(Thanks!)

Knadan wrote: (After seeing Pandora's current sig I realized: we need a name for this story.)

(Yeah, we should definitely come up with a name)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Pandora's Box
(How about we name it: "Righteous Path" or something else that sounds cool)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Knadan
Pandora's Box wrote:(How about we name it: "Righteous Path" or something else that sounds cool)
(Add a 'the' in there, but yeah, sounds good.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Pandora's Box
Knadan wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:(How about we name it: "Righteous Path" or something else that sounds cool)
(Add a 'the' in there, but yeah, sounds good.)
(Alright, I'll fix it in my sig and since you're a mod you can change the title of this thread right?)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Knadan
Pandora's Box wrote:
Knadan wrote:(Add a 'the' in there, but yeah, sounds good.)
(Alright, I'll fix it in my sig and since you're a mod you can change the title of this thread right?)
(Yup, we're good)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Knadan
(Soooo, any progress writing? And I assume the "Great Blackout" in your sig is the period of no word from the devs, right?)

Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:53 am

Pandora's Box
Knadan wrote:(Soooo, any progress writing?  And I assume the "Great Blackout" in your sig is the period of no word from the devs, right?)
(Haha, so you've figured it out. But alas I'm having a hard time writing without the thread to reference... Sad )

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 am

Community Based Story! :) - Page 5 Empty Mad Mike | 8939 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
I just read through this again and remebered how epic this was. Very Happy It also reminded me about how much fun we had with the Tontra RP thread, shame it didn't get a proper ending.. Sad

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:I just read through this again and remebered how epic this was. :DIt also reminded me about how much fun we had with the Tontra RP thread, shame it didn't get a proper ending.. Sad
That was fun Sad

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 5 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com