Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Community Based Story! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Knadan | 4288 Community Commissar

Mad Mike wrote:I just read through this again and remebered how epic this was. :DIt also reminded me about how much fun we had with the Tontra RP thread, shame it didn't get a proper ending.. Sad
Don't worry, me and Pandora are going to try and give an ending to both this and the RP thread. We just haven't gotten a chance to work on writing an ending because I'm waiting for Pandora to start, and he's busy with school at present.

on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:40 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4295 Gwendolyn's Minion

Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I just read through this again and remebered how epic this was. :DIt also reminded me about how much fun we had with the Tontra RP thread, shame it didn't get a proper ending.. Sad
Don't worry, me and Pandora are going to try and give an ending to both this and the RP thread.  We just haven't gotten a chance to work on writing an ending because I'm waiting for Pandora to start, and he's busy with school at present.
If you are writing a ending for the Tontra story, maybe try to make it less about the halo ring. You could make all of the operations on the halo ring be something important, but without all of the characters actually being there. Because I think that the stuff going on in Tontra should be the main focus.

Instead of the portal being destroyed, maybe it could still be open or something, so that people can send reinforments and go back and forth? Or you could just remove the halo from the story completely...

on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Knadan | 4288 Community Commissar

Mad Mike wrote:
Knadan wrote:Don't worry, me and Pandora are going to try and give an ending to both this and the RP thread.  We just haven't gotten a chance to work on writing an ending because I'm waiting for Pandora to start, and he's busy with school at present.
If you are writing a ending for the Tontra story, maybe try to make it less about the halo ring. You could make all of the operations on the halo ring be something important, but without all of the characters actually being there. Because I think that the stuff going on in Tontra should be the main focus.

Instead of the portal being destroyed, maybe it could still be open or something, so that people can send reinforments and go back and forth? Or you could just remove the halo from the story completely...

What we were considering, is completely ignoring most if not everything after Anto showed up, as the stuff he started adding threw a monkey wrench into what was already being established.

on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4295 Gwendolyn's Minion

Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:If you are writing a ending for the Tontra story, maybe try to make it less about the halo ring. You could make all of the operations on the halo ring be something important, but without all of the characters actually being there. Because I think that the stuff going on in Tontra should be the main focus.

What we were considering, is completely ignoring most if not everything after Anto showed up, as the stuff he started adding threw a monkey wrench into what was already being established.
Yeah that sounds good to me. If you don't remove it completely, maybe just tone it down a little.

Instead of making it some full-scale attack, maybe the covies would be more like a small group of bandits. Instead of it being a war, maybe they just attack the city when they arive and then go into "hiding". Then they build a few bases around the city and begin to infliltrate and make small scale attacks--giving the UNSC a hard time ocasionally. Their goal could still be whatever forerunner technology is in those mines.

Do what you think works best

on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 am

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum