Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty TheExpiredAdmin | 2406 Admin My Ass

TheExpiredAdmin
Hey everyone this is Legal speaking from the admin account.

I'd like to formally announce that I now own the forums and Nick is working to fix a lot of stuff. Once he's done it's all ours.

I have some other announcements to come soon so stay active. Please :)I hope you're happy that this BVG site will get fixed so we can be the community we once were.

Thanks guys

Okay so since making this post, I have mode some changes:

Firstly, Nick has now left us with a fully working nostalgic BVG site. We can thank him a lot for that.
Secondly, you may have noticed the forums have changed names. Below I have listed the changes:

Off Topic > Chaos Corner
Community Creations > Community Clutter
Galaxy of Combat > BVG Games
Halo 4 > (soon to be Halo Xbox One)

That's about it. However, the BVG Games forum has been locked for now. That's because for a short while, any games made by BVG are to remain unheard of. Particularly a certain project I'm sure many of you are aware of. If you wish to make a complaint, speak to myself on Skype. (elliotdaviesxeno)

Thanks again for your cooperation. BVG will have some info on their latest game in the near future. But if you're not satisfied, Nick and Christian are working on a smaller project that may be announced soon.

-The Law



on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Home sweet home.



on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:08 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty FutureShadow202 | 4791 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
Good to be back. *Steals first slice of cheesecake*



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:07 am

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
FutureShadow202 wrote:Good to be back. *Steals first slice of cheesecake*
That cheesecake was a lie! It's only plastic. I ate the real one >=D

Legal wrote:Home sweet home.
Hey Legal, can you change the site so that it saves more than 3 pages of threads? I don't want to have to bumb the RP thread to often...



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:16 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty TheExpiredAdmin | 2406 Admin My Ass

TheExpiredAdmin
Mad Mike wrote:
FutureShadow202 wrote:Good to be back. *Steals first slice of cheesecake*
That cheesecake was a lie! It's only plastic. I ate the real one >=D

Legal wrote:Home sweet home.
Hey Legal, can you change the site so that it saves more than 3 pages of threads? I don't want to have to bumb the RP thread to often...
I'll have a look some time Smile



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:56 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Pandora's Box | 5760 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
I was very worried, last night I tried to get on the website and it said that the pages were down. I thought the website was going "bye-bye"

But I was very relieved when I checked this morning! Very Happy 



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:02 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
PandorasBox12 wrote:I was very worried, last night I tried to get on the website and it said that the pages were down. I thought the website was going "bye-bye"

But I was very relieved when I checked this morning! Very Happy 
Welcome to the new BVG <3 Soon to be renamed.

I'm taking suggestions for new names. As long as they keep 'Bay' in the name.



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:03 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Pandora's Box | 5760 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Legal wrote:Welcome to the new BVG <3 Soon to be renamed.

I'm taking suggestions for new names. As long as they keep 'Bay' in the name.
Well, thank you!

And, I'll have to think of a clever name that includes "Bay"



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
PandorasBox12 wrote:
Legal wrote:Welcome to the new BVG <3 Soon to be renamed.

I'm taking suggestions for new names. As long as they keep 'Bay' in the name.
Well, thank you!

And, I'll have to think of a clever name that includes "Bay"
It should still be BVG, but instead of those letters standing for Bay View Games, it should be something else Very Happy

Like "Best Video Games" or something XD



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:45 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty FutureShadow202 | 4791 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
Mad Mike wrote:
FutureShadow202 wrote:Good to be back. *Steals first slice of cheesecake*
That cheesecake was a lie! It's only plastic. I ate the real one >=D
Ah but you forgot that I secrelty know of your peanut allergy, thus is why I snuck Skippy in yo cake!!



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:49 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Knadan | 5512 Community Commissar

Knadan
FutureShadow202 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:That cheesecake was a lie! It's only plastic. I ate the real one >=D
Ah but you forgot that I secrelty know of your peanut allergy, thus is why I snuck Skippy in yo cake!!
But that would change the stability of the cheesecake possibly resulting in Bay Galaxy wide astrophysical anomalies!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty BloodBrothers | 2399 I used to be a troll like you...

BloodBrothers
Removed me from Skype I see....



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:28 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 4152 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:Removed me from Skype I see....
That's odd...
Unhappy people.



on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:23 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
BloodBrothers wrote:Removed me from Skype I see....
Who has? Surprised Someone add this man to the Porcellian ASAP!



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:05 am



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
BloodBrothers wrote:Removed me from Skype I see....
Hey! It's Bloodbrothers! Very Happy Haven't seen you in a while

So are you working on Noble's project now, or with Swanton's?



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 am

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Removed me from Skype I see....
Hey! It's Bloodbrothers! :DHaven't seen you in a while

So are you working on Noble's project now, or with Swanton's?
He's with Nick Smile



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 am



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Hey! It's Bloodbrothers! :DHaven't seen you in a while

So are you working on Noble's project now, or with Swanton's?
He's with Nick Smile
Good, just like the old times in SVG Smile



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 am

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty BloodBrothers | 2399 I used to be a troll like you...

BloodBrothers
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:He's with Nick Smile
Good, just like the old times in SVG Smile
Except there isn't really any bad blood, we just had to move on and start to try to make money.



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:51 am

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
BloodBrothers wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:He's with Nick Smile
Good, just like the old times in SVG Smile
Except there isn't really any bad blood, we just had to move on and start to try to make money.
Good luck <3 You guys deserve success.



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:54 am



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Knadan | 5512 Community Commissar

Knadan
Hmm, I'm seeing "lawful" popping up in peoples titles, is that something you added or did we just hit the right number or points/posts/whatever for that?

(If it's okay with you, would it possible for me to have a custom title? Don't have to if ya don't want to or don't have time.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:Hmm, I'm seeing "lawful" popping up in peoples titles, is that something you added or did we just hit the right number or points/posts/whatever for that?

(If it's okay with you, would it possible for me to have a custom title?  Don't have to if ya don't want to or don't have time.)
I'm in the process of changing the ranks Smile
Considering you've been here for a very long time, I think a custom rank is well deserved. What d'ya want?? Very Happy



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:59 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Knadan | 5512 Community Commissar

Knadan
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Hmm, I'm seeing "lawful" popping up in peoples titles, is that something you added or did we just hit the right number or points/posts/whatever for that?

(If it's okay with you, would it possible for me to have a custom title?  Don't have to if ya don't want to or don't have time.)
I'm in the process of changing the ranks Smile
Considering you've been here for a very long time, I think a custom rank is well deserved. What d'ya want?? Very Happy
Cool deal.
Hmm, probably something related to soldiers/military, in combination with referencing this: Krieg
(My current avatar is a Kriegan guardsman.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Sergeant Novan | 5365 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
I'M BACK



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Sergeant Novan wrote:I'M BACK
YEAASSS!!! MOAR MEMBUHZ



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Knadan | 5512 Community Commissar

Knadan
Sergeant Novan wrote:I'M BACK
NICE! The band's getting back together! (A little at least.)



on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:05 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS Empty Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com