You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HUGE OVERHAUL - NEW OWNERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

001 Contrite Mediation | 4248 The Floaty Green Dude

Knadan wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Can I get a shiny new title? Very Happy 
Welcome back dude.
Thanks, it's great to be back Very Happy so many people are online! It's amazing!

on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Can I get a shiny new title? Very Happy 
'

Hey you!
Glad to see that our community is returning!

on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Knadan wrote:Welcome back dude.
Thanks, it's great to be back Very Happy so many people are online! It's amazing!
I suspect many of them have been here all along, but this turn of events gave them a reason to speak up, like myself.

on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:19 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4067 Gwendolyn's Minion

Knadan wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Thanks, it's great to be back Very Happy so many people are online! It's amazing!
I suspect many of them have been here all along, but this turn of events gave them a reason to speak up, like myself.
I see that you are just a civilian now! Got fed up by the military huh? Razz

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 am

Legal | 5300 Viva La Sovereign

Mad Mike wrote:
Knadan wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Thanks, it's great to be back Very Happy so many people are online! It's amazing!
I see that you are just a civilian now! Got fed up by the military huh? Razz
Lemme change your rank back to Gwen's minion

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 am

My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I see that you are just a civilian now! Got fed up by the military huh? Razz
When did you remove it? O.o

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:58 am

Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I see that you are just a civilian now! Got fed up by the military huh? Razz
When did you remove it? O.o
When Anthony posted -Anthony's favorite-, Emre and Nick took over and reset the website.

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:10 am

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:When did you remove it? O.o
When Anthony posted -Anthony's favorite-, Emre and Nick took over and reset the website.
Seriously, wtf did he post?

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 am

Pandora's Box | 4308 Grammatical Wizard

Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:When Anthony posted -Anthony's favorite-, Emre and Nick took over and reset the website.
Seriously, wtf did he post?
Naughty thing. Unspeakable terror. Gwendolin had nothing on the fear and pain his posts inflicted...

We lost a lot of good men out there...

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 am

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

Not... exactly, it's more a case of, there isn't really a Marine Brigade for me to be a 1st LT in, and my Commissar/Mod status is in my title bar.

Pandora's Box wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Seriously, wtf did he post?
Naughty thing. Unspeakable terror. Gwendolin had nothing on the fear and pain his posts inflicted...

We lost a lot of good men out there...
Yup, it was bad enough I had to break out this stamp since I couldn't use mod powers on it.

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:05 am

The Commissar will see you now....

Ur-Didact | 3331 Member

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wow!!! So many people were on when i wasnt......great. Anyways glad people are coming back!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Ur-Didact wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wow!!! So many people were on when i wasnt......great. Anyways glad people are coming back!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Welcome back good man <3

on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:24 am

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

Well, seeing that there aren't really any known games being created at this point, maybe we could rename the site...

Bay View Gamers

After all, this is our community. Why not have the site be named after us? Smile

on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey Legal, do you think maybe you could bring back the multi-quote option that we used to have? I usually do reply to many people in the same comment, but I have to do a long copy/paste procedure now, and it would be so much easier if we still had that option.

Please look into it if it isn't too complicated Smile

on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:55 am

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

Mad Mike wrote:Hey Legal, do you think maybe you could bring back the multi-quote option that we used to have? I usually do reply to many people in the same comment, but I have to do a long copy/paste procedure now, and it would be so much easier if we still had that option.

Please look into it if it isn't too complicated Smile
Yeah, I noticed that too. I second this!

Legal! Make it so!

on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 am

Swanton should give us the alpha for Galaxy of Combat, or whatever they played in the trailer. That would be awesome.

on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:22 am

lordpyromon | 4247 Friendly Dragon Slayer

SilentGamer64 wrote:Well, seeing that there aren't really any known games being created at this point, maybe we could rename the site...

Bay View Gamers

After all, this is our community. Why not have the site be named after us? Smile
Good idea. I'm all for this!

on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:55 am

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4024 Enshrined Member

Just putting it out there that if I somehow earn a custom title thingy I want mine to be "SIG7003 GHST" in support of my clan.

on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:08 am

lordpyromon wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:Well, seeing that there aren't really any known games being created at this point, maybe we could rename the site...

Bay View Gamers

Good idea. I'm all for this!
Yeah, I really like that idea too!

"The Bay" never sounded that good in my ears, I'm still using BVG when I refer to the site.

"Bay View Gamers" sounds alot better to me. But I don't really care what we use, I'm just saying..

on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Jenkins | 4450 Heroic Member

So I heard Nick (Noble) got a temp ban from Xbox Live and had his Gamerscore reset for cheating. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=iProtiige

Also noticed that his website http://nicholaskruse.net/ and infinitegamestudios were shutdown by him.

:/

on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Jenkins wrote:So I heard Nick (Noble) got a temp ban from Xbox Live and had his Gamerscore reset for cheating. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=iProtiige

Also noticed that his website http://nicholaskruse.net/ and infinitegamestudios were shutdown by him.

wtf.... :/

on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Jenkins wrote:So I heard Nick (Noble) got a temp ban from Xbox Live and had his Gamerscore reset for cheating. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=iProtiige

Hey Jenkins! Long time!

on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Jenkins first day of being back, and he's reporting news. Good ol' Jenkins Smile

Yeah, I noticed that too. InFINTE was overrun by spam bots, with the record at 10,000 spam posts before he took down his website. And his bio says he's switching to PS4, probably due to Xbox banning him/resetting his gamerscore.

on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:

Jenkins first day of being back, and he's reporting news. Good ol' Jenkins Smile

Yeah, I noticed that too. InFINTE was overrun by spam bots, with the record at 10,000 spam posts before he took down his website. And his bio says he's switching to PS4, probably due to Xbox banning him/resetting his gamerscore.
Shame... I'm gonna miss Nick.

on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 am

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

FutureShadow202 | 3339 The Pig Roaster

Legal wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Jenkins first day of being back, and he's reporting news. Good ol' Jenkins Smile

Shame... I'm gonna miss Nick.
Well that sucks, I wonder whats going to happen to Bloodbrothers and the others that followed Nick to InFinite. Think Swanton will let them back on the project.

on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com