Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty camycamera | 9068 Legendary Member

camycamera
since the debate corner is full of this type of stuff, i will just leave this incredibly hilarious anti-atheist trailer for the upcoming movie "God's not dead". enjoy the stereotypes that are the Atheist (portrayed as the evil bad guys) and the christians (potrayed as the helpless do-gooders being attacked and bullied at every corner, just wanting to believe what he wants), and the cornyness as the two battle it out. enjoy.

also, here is TJ Kirk (AKA TheAmazingAtheist) debunking everything in the trailer:

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:57 pm

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty mini0013xx | 9041 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Don't we have something better to argue about here? Or are we gonna just throw insults at eachother instead?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:27 am

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9273 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
It may just be because I live in the south, but I find Christians to be the oppressors. They take up 80 percent of the country. I have gotten death threats and have had weakened friendships because of my beliefs. It is a struggle for me to deal with sometimes.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:36 am

mini0013xx
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:It may just be because I live in the south, but I find Christians to be the oppressors. They take up 80 percent of the country. I have gotten death threats and have had weakened friendships because of my beliefs. It is a struggle for me to deal with sometimes.
Most people don't know how to practice Christianity properly, haha. They get caught in the mindset that it's a competition. It's not a competition. It's actually pretty laid back way of life.

Some people just think that if you go against tradition, you should die, or something along those lines. Sadly, they don't look up to the biblical role models like Jesus and the apostles who actually dealt with pagans and oppressing douche bags their whole lives, and lived pretty peacefully throughout the time.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 am

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty Pandora's Box | 9182 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
mini0013xx wrote:Most people don't know how to practice Christianity properly, haha. They get caught in the mindset that it's a competition. It's not a competition. It's actually pretty laid back way of life.

Some people just think that if you go against tradition, you should die, or something along those lines. Sadly, they don't look up to the biblical role models like Jesus and the apostles who actually dealt with pagans and oppressing douche bags their whole lives, and lived pretty peacefully throughout the time.
+1

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:45 am

CWO4anthony321123
mini0013xx wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:It may just be because I live in the south, but I find Christians to be the oppressors. They take up 80 percent of the country. I have gotten death threats and have had weakened friendships because of my beliefs. It is a struggle for me to deal with sometimes.
Most people don't know how to practice Christianity properly, haha. They get caught in the mindset that it's a competition. It's not a competition. It's actually pretty laid back way of life.

Yeah. The problem is, like I said earlier, I live in the south, and everyone is closed minded. And the whole death threat thing is escalated seeing as the majority of the people here own guns. I've been shot at before for walking on someone else's property, much less disagreeing with them philosophically.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 am

mini0013xx
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Most people don't know how to practice Christianity properly, haha. They get caught in the mindset that it's a competition. It's not a competition. It's actually pretty laid back way of life.

Yeah. The problem is, like I said earlier, I live in the south, and everyone is closed minded. And the whole death threat thing is escalated seeing as the majority of the people here own guns. I've been shot at before for walking on someone else's property, much less disagreeing with them philosophically.
Property walking is different. I'd shoot at you too. Never know what people are up to these days.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:15 am

CWO4anthony321123
mini0013xx wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Yeah. The problem is, like I said earlier, I live in the south, and everyone is closed minded. And the whole death threat thing is escalated seeing as the majority of the people here own guns. I've been shot at before for walking on someone else's property, much less disagreeing with them philosophically.
Property walking is different. I'd shoot at you too. Never know what people are up to these days.
I don't mean like walking up to your door. I mean like, children playing in an open field that you happen to own.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:14 am

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty camycamera | 9068 Legendary Member

camycamera
...but.... did you guys even watch the video?! WATCH THE VIDEO!

NAOW! I DEMAND IT!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:17 am

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty Mad Mike | 8941 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
camycamera wrote:...but.... did you guys even watch the video?! WATCH THE VIDEO!

NAOW! I DEMAND IT!
I watched the first but I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of the other video...

I can't take anything seriously from a guy who considers himself the "greatest" of anything. Such a obnoxious person, and that's not because he bashes religion, I don't mind that. Everthing about him just screams "I'M A ARROGANT PRICK! I'M SO SMART! I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU!" And I can't stand those people, no matter what their opinions are.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 am

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty Pandora's Box | 9182 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Mad Mike wrote:I watched the first but I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of the other video...

I can't take anything seriously from a guy who considers himself the "greatest" of anything. Such a obnoxious person, and that's not because he bashes religion, I don't mind that. Everthing about him just screams "I'M A ARROGANT PRICK! I'M SO SMART! I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU!" And I can't stand those people, no matter what their opinions are.
+1

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty IDredMan | 9433 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Reliiiiiiiiiigioooooon.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty Mad Mike | 8941 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
IDredMan wrote:Reliiiiiiiiiigioooooon.

trooooooolllllooooooooolloooooollolllllllooooooooooool

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:02 pm

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9122 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Mad Mike wrote:I watched the first but I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of the other video...

Same here. If you kept watching though, it gets really bad at 1:20. He pretty much shows the world how much of a dick he is.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 pm

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty Legal | 10174 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
TheAmazingAtheist is awesome, but kinda not as funny anymore

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:37 pm

GOD'S NOT DEAD: THE TRAILER Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com