Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Pepsi vs Coke products, go!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CWO4anthony321123 | 4399 Legendary Member

avatar
Run wild in this pointless thread. We now have something more trivial to talk about than religion. Have fun.

COKE FTW!!!



on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:45 am

mini0013xx | 4167 Undaunted Member

avatar
I concurr. Coke is indeed superior.



on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:46 am

Mad Mike | 4067 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Julmust wtf!

I think I've talked about it before, but I'll say it again. It's without doubt the second most delicous drink in existance (the best drink of course being the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster)

It can only be found in Sweden around Christmas (or in IKEA if you're very lucky) It's pretty much like coke, except it's more... foamy sort of... If it's warm it tastes like crap, but if it's ice cold it's amazing.

Coca cola sales goes down with 50% in Christmas because of this drink! It's all in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julmust



on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:19 pm

001 Contrite Mediation | 4248 The Floaty Green Dude

avatar
If Pepsi and Coke fought an epic battle of carbonated drinks, Dr. Pepper would win.



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:08 am

CWO4anthony321123 | 4399 Legendary Member

avatar
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:If Pepsi and Coke fought an epic battle of carbonated drinks, Dr. Pepper would win.
*sarcastic clapping



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:37 am

mini0013xx | 4167 Undaunted Member

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:Julmust wtf!

I think I've talked about it before, but I'll say it again. It's without doubt the second most delicous drink in existance (the best drink of course being the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster)

It can only be found in Sweden around Christmas (or in IKEA if you're very lucky) It's pretty much like coke, except it's more... foamy sort of... If it's warm it tastes like crap, but if it's ice cold it's amazing.

Coca cola sales goes down with 50% in Christmas because of this drink! It's all in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julmust
Stop avoiding the question! Coke or Pepsi?



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:28 am

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

avatar
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Stop avoiding the question! Coke or Pepsi?
Root Beer or Ginger ale.



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:45 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4067 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Julmust wtf!

I think I've talked about it before, but I'll say it again. It's without doubt the second most delicous drink in existance (the best drink of course being the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster)

It can only be found in Sweden around Christmas (or in IKEA if you're very lucky) It's pretty much like coke, except it's more... foamy sort of... If it's warm it tastes like crap, but if it's ice cold it's amazing.

Coca cola sales goes down with 50% in Christmas because of this drink! It's all in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julmust
Stop avoiding the question! Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi is for soda tryhards, coke is better.



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:42 pm

FutureShadow202 | 3339 The Pig Roaster

avatar
Cokecain of course! Although Pepsi kickback is good.



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 pm

SilentGamer64 | 3815 Wort! Wort! Wort!

avatar
Whichever company owns Dr. Pepper...

I could look it up, but I'm too lazy...



on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

camycamera | 4194 Legendary Member

avatar



on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 pm

FutureShadow202 | 3339 The Pig Roaster

avatar
camycamera wrote:
The world would likely destroy itself if such a thing were true.



on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Legal | 5300 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Coke > Pepsi. I have a non biased opinion is I like neither of them haha.



on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:45 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Mad Mike | 4067 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:Coke > Pepsi. I have a non biased opinion is I like neither of them haha.
Yeah, I'm more of a Fanta person actually Razz



on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum