Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Keep Communicating - 7/10/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Noble

avatar
Thus I Refute Thee
I'd like to start off this announcement by apologizing for all the turbulence that was caused by us in attempting to move the site to a new host (which we ended up not doing). To make up for the lack of game progress updates I've been spending that last couple of days working diligently on the BVG Studios site to overhaul the forum design and give it a Bungie inspired theme. I'm very pleased to announce that majority of the forum design is complete and there are a few kinks that will be worked out over the next couple of days. Many of you have noticed most of the new features and are already jumping out of your seat to find out more.

'But Noble, what do I get for spending time here on the BVG Studios forums?' Great question! Members can now qualify for ranks within the site. These are based on a secret formula that calculates -Cheesecake- and also -Cheesecake- to place you within a qualifying rank, simply speaking, playing an active role here on the site is sure to progress you smoothly up the ladder through our community. Members with higher rankings are placed first for alpha, beta, and even early access to Galaxy of Combat. Even if Dev Members are not constantly posting on the site we are always looking at suggestions from the community to create a Halo themed game that was made by the fans, for the fans.

The current ranks are based lowest to highest.
-Member
-Enshrined Member
-Champion Member

There are 3 others that will be seen as users progress Wink
Moderators are marked with a blue title bar that has an outline around it. Dev team members have gold title bars that can say various things, such as Thus I Refute Thee.

Prefixes have also been added to the forums. These will appear before a user's rank and are assigned by Dev team members themselves for outstanding members of the community. Consider yourself very lucky to receive one of these.

-Honorable
-Triumphant
-Noble

Update images will also appear to the side of the first post on every thread, as you can see to the right of this post.

Until our next update, community keep communicating! It'll be worth your effort.



Last edited by Noble on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

John Burns wrote:
Legal wrote:Im trying to be as active as possible at the moment. Im gonna try and get up to Legendary. Im probably like 500 off... no idea though D:


same though whenever i want to post something i notice that someone else has already posted something saying that same thing so it's kinda hard to post stuff and when theres nothing that hasnt already been said
Make your point too? Just cuz its already been said doesnt mean you cant say it again xD

Jony wrote:Moderator position sucks. Why?

Because, Swanton said:

"You are not allowed to talk with community"

"Don't be active"

Only because "Most forums" have this thing. Uhh, what? I would like to hear some of those forums.

Bungie
RS
TNB
Waypoint

All those forums have ACTIVE moderators.

Well that doesn't make any sense......:/ To bad Kusa is a mod... he should have said no.

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 pm  Jony

Kusa is not Moderator anymore....He is developer.

Yeah, and Napalm used to be 2nd in most posts (a long time ago)

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm  Jony

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Yeah, and Napalm used to be 2nd in most posts (a long time ago)

He is 2nd in most posts. I'm 1st one

http://www.bvgstudios.net/portal

Jony wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Yeah, and Napalm used to be 2nd in most posts (a long time ago)

He is 2nd in most posts. I'm 1st one

http://www.bvgstudios.net/portal
:O wow, never mind lol

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Jony wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Yeah, and Napalm used to be 2nd in most posts (a long time ago)

He is 2nd in most posts. I'm 1st one

http://www.bvgstudios.net/portal
:O wow, never mind lol
Where does it say who's posted the most? I dont see it o-o

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm  Jony

Legal wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Jony wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Yeah, and Napalm used to be 2nd in most posts (a long time ago)

He is 2nd in most posts. I'm 1st one

http://www.bvgstudios.net/portal
:O wow, never mind lol
Where does it say who's posted the most? I dont see it o-o

Scroll to right, lol

Edit; if it doesn't work try.

ctrl+mousewheel

No way im behind bloodbrothers on posts? He rarely posts o-o

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 pm  Jony

Well, he is PROBABLY one of creators of BVG Studios and joined 11 months ago ^^

Jony wrote:Well, he is PROBABLY one of creators of BVG Studios and joined 11 months ago ^^
Fair enough but I really need to be more active. There is so many people who have been here half the time I have, and they're still way ahead of me D:

The moderators are not allowed to post anymore?

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm  Jony

I'm one of those persons

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm  Jony

Moderators can post, but rarely.

I went in active a hell of a lot of times cuz i had more important things in my life Smile

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm  Jony

I started posting because of you! lol

When revelation happened, I posted my first post to your thread(because it was first one on svg forums) And then I started posting lot.

Jony wrote:I started posting because of you! lol

When revelation happened, I posted my first post to your thread(because it was first one on svg forums) And then I started posting lot.
Ah i remember SVG. You werent in the original BVG were you?

I was Razz

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I was Razz
Good man!

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 pm  Jony

I was! I had 10-17 posts!

Jony wrote:I was! I had 10-17 posts!
haha fair enough xD

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm  Kal El

Can't wait for the game to come out

Kal El wrote:Can't wait for the game to come out
oooh a new member! Would you like to join our Clan? Sigma 7. It's by far the best clan in all of Galaxy of Combat.

avatar

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm  Jony

Kal El wrote:Can't wait for the game to come out

Yep, join Sigma 7!

Legal wrote:
Kal El wrote:Can't wait for the game to come out
oooh a new member! Would you like to join our Clan? Sigma 7. It's by far the best clan in all of Galaxy of Combat.
Everyone knows the 22nd is the best Wink

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum