Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Keep Communicating - 7/10/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Noble

Thus I Refute Thee
I'd like to start off this announcement by apologizing for all the turbulence that was caused by us in attempting to move the site to a new host (which we ended up not doing). To make up for the lack of game progress updates I've been spending that last couple of days working diligently on the BVG Studios site to overhaul the forum design and give it a Bungie inspired theme. I'm very pleased to announce that majority of the forum design is complete and there are a few kinks that will be worked out over the next couple of days. Many of you have noticed most of the new features and are already jumping out of your seat to find out more.

'But Noble, what do I get for spending time here on the BVG Studios forums?' Great question! Members can now qualify for ranks within the site. These are based on a secret formula that calculates -Cheesecake- and also -Cheesecake- to place you within a qualifying rank, simply speaking, playing an active role here on the site is sure to progress you smoothly up the ladder through our community. Members with higher rankings are placed first for alpha, beta, and even early access to Galaxy of Combat. Even if Dev Members are not constantly posting on the site we are always looking at suggestions from the community to create a Halo themed game that was made by the fans, for the fans.

The current ranks are based lowest to highest.
-Enshrined Member
-Champion Member

There are 3 others that will be seen as users progress Wink
Moderators are marked with a blue title bar that has an outline around it. Dev team members have gold title bars that can say various things, such as Thus I Refute Thee.

Prefixes have also been added to the forums. These will appear before a user's rank and are assigned by Dev team members themselves for outstanding members of the community. Consider yourself very lucky to receive one of these.

-Honorable
-Triumphant
-Noble

Update images will also appear to the side of the first post on every thread, as you can see to the right of this post.

Until our next update, community keep communicating! It'll be worth your effort.

Last edited by Noble on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:15 pm  Jony

Legal wrote:
Kal El wrote:Can't wait for the game to come out
oooh a new member! Would you like to join our Clan? Sigma 7. It's by far the best clan in all of Galaxy of Combat.

HAHA! Good introduction Legal Razz

@New user, i'm most badass member of this community.

Jony wrote:
Legal wrote:
oooh a new member! Would you like to join our Clan? Sigma 7. It's by far the best clan in all of Galaxy of Combat.

Hows this then?

Welcome user the grand forums of the Bay View Game Studios community! I see you have just arrived. If this is the case you may not have made too many friends just yet! A great way to make new friends is by joining a clan!

If you feel this is the right option for you then why not join the best the beat the rest in SIGMA 7. The most outstanding and glorious clan in all of the community. We destroy our foe with ease and march straight through their barriers. Nothing can stop the mighty force of the Sigma Project. Visit our forum sigmaseven.team-talk.net to sign up!

Thank you for reading. This is Lord Legal signing out! Smile

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm  Jony

Save that to notepad Very Happy Every time when new user joins, say that to him.

Jony wrote:Save that to notepad Very Happy Every time when new user joins, say that to him.
Done Smile

Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:
Legal wrote:

Hows this then?

Welcome user the grand forums of the Bay View Game Studios community! I see you have just arrived. If this is the case you may not have made too many friends just yet! A great way to make new friends is by joining a clan!

If you feel this is the right option for you then why not join the best the beat the rest in SIGMA 7. The most outstanding and glorious clan in all of the community. We destroy our foe with ease and march straight through their barriers. Nothing can stop the mighty force of the Sigma Project. Visit our forum sigmaseven.team-talk.net to sign up!

Thank you for reading. This is Lord Legal signing out! Smile

WTF! you have a forum?

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:20 pm  Jony

John Burns wrote:

WTF! you have a forum?

Yes...lol!

COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT!!!

John Burns my good man. Would you like to join Sigma 7? Or are you part of the 22nd. Who i highly respect. We will try to work with the 22nd in the future to slay the Covenant but I will argue that Project Sigma is a more advanced force than the 22nd!

Legal wrote:John Burns my good man. Would you like to join Sigma 7? Or are you part of the 22nd. Who i highly respect. We will try to work with the 22nd in the future to slay the Covenant but I will argue that Project Sigma is a more advanced force than the 22nd!

yeah i kinda helped to make the 22nd so no i'm going to have to decline that offer and yeah im sure when the game comes out we'll probably be working closely together but i have to disagree with that last statement as the 22nd outnumber you by a lot and are the most formidable clan on the BVG forum

John Burns wrote:
Legal wrote:John Burns my good man. Would you like to join Sigma 7? Or are you part of the 22nd. Who i highly respect. We will try to work with the 22nd in the future to slay the Covenant but I will argue that Project Sigma is a more advanced force than the 22nd!

yeah i kinda helped to make the 22nd so no i'm going to have to decline that offer and yeah im sure when the game comes out we'll probably be working closely together but i have to disagree with that last statement as the 22nd outnumber you by a lot and are the most formidable clan on the BVG forum
We'll have to put that last part to the test Smile

Post on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 pm  Jony

Well, if new people are joining to forums, we will get new members Razz

Jony wrote:Well, if new people are joining to forums, we will get new members Razz
Project Sigma is gathering troops. And it shall be us who outnumber you soon enough. Anyway, we're more or less on the same side so shouldnt really be arguing.

Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:Well, if new people are joining to forums, we will get new members Razz
Project Sigma is gathering troops. And it shall be us who outnumber you soon enough. Anyway, we're more or less on the same side so shouldnt really be arguing.

yeah think of us as just a bit of friendly competition

John Burns wrote:
Legal wrote:

Friendly? Haha joking XD

Legal wrote:
John Burns wrote:
Legal wrote:

Friendly? Haha joking XD
Competition?

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Legal wrote:
John Burns wrote:
Legal wrote:

Friendly? Haha joking XD
Competition?
Exactly! Sigma have already won Smile

It's been a month since the last update...(I wantz mah update!)

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:It's been a month since the last update...(I wantz mah update!)
everybody wantz their update!

ermp wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:It's been a month since the last update...(I wantz mah update!)
everybody wantz their update!
Dam right!

We need and estimated countdown to release timer on the site

Post on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm  Jony

Gamer 217 wrote:We need and estimated countdown to release timer on the site

Impossible, they can't tell for use when game is ready or not. They are indie developers.

Jony wrote:

Impossible, they can't tell for use when game is ready or not. They are indie developers.
I wish we knew the release date. The developers probably dont know either.

Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:

Still that pre-alpha was pretty sweet

Post on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am  Legal

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:

What pre-alpha?

Legal wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:

What pre-alpha?
That video trailer they set

Post on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 am  Legal

Oooh yeah that was awesome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion