Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Keep Communicating - 7/10/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Noble

Noble
Thus I Refute Thee

I'd like to start off this announcement by apologizing for all the turbulence that was caused by us in attempting to move the site to a new host (which we ended up not doing). To make up for the lack of game progress updates I've been spending that last couple of days working diligently on the BVG Studios site to overhaul the forum design and give it a Bungie inspired theme. I'm very pleased to announce that majority of the forum design is complete and there are a few kinks that will be worked out over the next couple of days. Many of you have noticed most of the new features and are already jumping out of your seat to find out more.

'But Noble, what do I get for spending time here on the BVG Studios forums?' Great question! Members can now qualify for ranks within the site. These are based on a secret formula that calculates -Cheesecake- and also -Cheesecake- to place you within a qualifying rank, simply speaking, playing an active role here on the site is sure to progress you smoothly up the ladder through our community. Members with higher rankings are placed first for alpha, beta, and even early access to Galaxy of Combat. Even if Dev Members are not constantly posting on the site we are always looking at suggestions from the community to create a Halo themed game that was made by the fans, for the fans.

The current ranks are based lowest to highest.
-Enshrined Member
-Champion Member

There are 3 others that will be seen as users progress Wink
Moderators are marked with a blue title bar that has an outline around it. Dev team members have gold title bars that can say various things, such as Thus I Refute Thee.

Prefixes have also been added to the forums. These will appear before a user's rank and are assigned by Dev team members themselves for outstanding members of the community. Consider yourself very lucky to receive one of these.

-Honorable
-Triumphant
-Noble

Update images will also appear to the side of the first post on every thread, as you can see to the right of this post.

Until our next update, community keep communicating! It'll be worth your effort.

Last edited by Noble on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on: reddit

SlashedTortoise

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:47 pm  SlashedTortoise

the forums already are and so are the people on it and i can tell as you said the game it self will be amazing Razz i cant wait

Tenacious D

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm  Tenacious D

Communications?
well i would enunciations. a communicable does indeed needed through out the in plight. of the great debacling in such forests. wheer perhaps or just you hast procreation of the meeting in the gargantuan fungus mutants. of smashing the vehicular displacement. such much horsepower has fluctuated as in the electron cloud precipitate. of course the maybach not without such uninvolvement. and the great populace of the boom of larvae. the great tribe neanderthal of lambs. and the warlords. and of the sargassians. all should of a uniform inside the commercial. of the great singularity of the lands. has aversion of wormholes shall meeting the opposition. the great seas and such opened up and engulfing of ma'at. all flooded to the great mohenjo daro lands. and a sovereignty has emerged of the greatness in triumph and decadence.
peace,
tenacious D

Mad Mike

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:52 pm  Mad Mike

Tenacious D wrote:Communications?
well i would enunciations. a communicable does indeed needed through out the in plight. of the great debacling in such forests. wheer perhaps or just you hast procreation of the meeting in the gargantuan fungus mutants. of smashing the vehicular displacement. such much horsepower has fluctuated as in the electron cloud precipitate. of course the maybach not without such uninvolvement. and the great populace of the boom of larvae. the great tribe neanderthal of lambs. and the warlords. and of the sargassians. all should of a uniform inside the commercial. of the great singularity of the lands. has aversion of wormholes shall meeting the opposition. the great seas and such opened up and engulfing of ma'at. all flooded to the great mohenjo daro lands. and a sovereignty has emerged of the greatness in triumph and decadence.
peace,
tenacious D

hmmm that's a tricky one Gwendolyn...
I will try to make a very rough translation of it from Gwendolian to English:

Communications? Well I would proclaim that the defenition of communications is this:
A communicating person is indeed needed in a difficult and mysterious (debacling) situation. Or if you have......ok that's all I can traslate :/

This used to make more sense, or I have gotten less smart...
Either way, come on Gwen! Give me a challange but don't make it completely imposssible to understand!!....

And change your name back to Gwendolyn!!! We know it's you Razz

SlashedTortoise

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm  SlashedTortoise

Mad Mike wrote:
Tenacious D wrote:Communications?
peace,
tenacious D

hmmm that's a tricky one Gwendolyn...
I will try to make a very rough translation of it from Gwendolian to English:

Communications? Well I would proclaim that the defenition of communications is this:
A communicating person is indeed needed in a difficult and mysterious (debacling) situation. Or if you have......ok that's all I can traslate :/

This used to make more sense, or I have gotten less smart...
Either way, come on Gwen! Give me a challange but don't make it completely imposssible to understand!!....

haha thats the best attempt ive seen on these forums of someone trying to translate his comment and also i reckon they should somehow, put a bar saying how far from the next 'rank' you are

Jony

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 am  Jony

Mad Mike wrote:

He can't, at that may be fake, someone just may've used Gwendolyn's email, because Noble told it to many people on forums.

TheExpiredAdmin

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am  TheExpiredAdmin

Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

He can't, at that may be fake, someone just may've used Gwendolyn's email, because Noble told it to many people on forums.

To make an account you have to activate it through your email, meaning that he'd have to have access to that email in order to activate his account.

Jony

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 pm  Jony

TheExpiredAdmin wrote:

To make an account you have to activate it through your email, meaning that he'd have to have access to that email in order to activate his account.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, he is real then.

Big Sooner C

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:32 pm  Big Sooner C

So if u comment a lot u get ranked up?

Halo Wrexx

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 pm  Halo Wrexx

Big Sooner C wrote:So if u comment a lot u get ranked up?

Yes

Big Sooner C

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm  Big Sooner C

Halo Wrexx wrote:

Yes

Thanks man. U make it so easy to understand. Thanks

Halo Wrexx

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm  Halo Wrexx

Big Sooner C wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:

Yes

Thanks man. U make it so easy to understand. Thanks

Your Welcome Bro

Tarson

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm  Tarson

Sweet. I'll be sure to communicate more often.

Sergeant Novan

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm  Sergeant Novan

Tarson wrote:Sweet. I'll be sure to communicate more often.

Cool, haven't seen you before. Let's promote forum activity!

Big Sooner C

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 pm  Big Sooner C

So how much do u have to comment to level up

001 Contrite Mediation

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm  001 Contrite Mediation

Big Sooner C wrote:So how much do u have to comment to level up
A lot. Most of the ranked members have been here since late 2011.

Jony

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 am  Jony

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:So how much do u have to comment to level up
A lot. Most of the ranked members have been here since late 2011.

I joined 2013-03-17, i think...And i'm ranked Very Happy

Arathmorr

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am  Arathmorr

Good to see you're still active Smile I'm quite excited for this Smile

Jony

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 am  Jony

Arathmorr wrote:Good to see you're still active Smile I'm quite excited for this Smile

Make sure to be active.

Arathmorr

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 am  Arathmorr

Jony wrote:
Arathmorr wrote:Good to see you're still active Smile I'm quite excited for this Smile

Make sure to be active.

Will do.

SlashedTortoise

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm  SlashedTortoise

jw, where does heroic member come cos thats what i am and it doesnt have it listed :S if its even specialer i will feel even more special... it makes sense Razz

John Burns

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 pm  John Burns

wow i picked a crappy time to be absent from the website looks like i'm going to have to try and spam out as many none pointless comments as possible as quickly as possible

SlashedTortoise

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm  SlashedTortoise

John Burns wrote:wow i picked a crappy time to be absent from the website looks like i'm going to have to try and spam out as many none pointless comments as possible as quickly as possible

'spam' i think is the wrong word tbh, busting out is more the ord your looking for ;P

Sergeant Novan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 pm  Sergeant Novan

I shall unleash a ferocious barrage of posts in topic now!

John Burns

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm  John Burns

CPL Novan wrote:I shall unleash a ferocious barrage of posts in topic now!

well that was definitely a better way of phrasing it

001 Contrite Mediation

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm  001 Contrite Mediation

John Burns wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:I shall unleash a ferocious barrage of posts in topic now!

well that was definitely a better way of phrasing it
I think the word "spam" was more appropriate, it's more to the point

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com