Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is there a God? Documentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Is there a God? Documentary - Page 2 Empty Knadan | 8914 Community Commissar

Knadan
How about we all step back, take a deep breath and continue this only after we've all calmed down. Yes Legal, you too.
(But you've done a pretty good job so far a keeping a cool head Mike, and I appreciate that.)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 am

Is there a God? Documentary - Page 2 Empty mini0013xx | 9021 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Legal wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I didn't ask for your criticism on my opinion.

As for the other one (the political one), if you have an extremely good king, your country is better off than any democracy ever could be. If you have a bad, oppressive king, then your country has to subdue to the greed of the emperor. God is a good king, so there you go. (Specifically speaking, the law is set down and never changes.) As much of a right wing democracy nut as I am, I agree with this.

I don't want this to turn into something, but it's just so bad as to the fact that you took the VERY first line in the comment, which was a comment I was making because I believe it's true before replying to other people. Don't attack it.

Same goes for you too. Just because I believe something doesn't mean it's closed minded.
No, that was closed minded. You didn't day, "he probably does" or "I believe he does". You said "of course he does".
I said of course he does because in my mindset I don't have a single doubt of his existance.

Closed minded is to say that all OTHER opinions are wrong, and that yours is right, and when they come up with claims against it you ignore the claims entirely. At least when claims against it come up I tend to fight it, and admit when I'm wrong in areas. (Mike beat me once before... and we were on the same team haha).

Anyway, let's call this discussion to an end here, before it gets out of control. If you wanted to have an argument, then argue it in the arguments thread I have.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 am

Is there a God? Documentary - Page 2 Empty Legal | 10154 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
mini0013xx wrote:
Legal wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I didn't ask for your criticism on my opinion.

As for the other one (the political one), if you have an extremely good king, your country is better off than any democracy ever could be. If you have a bad, oppressive king, then your country has to subdue to the greed of the emperor. God is a good king, so there you go. (Specifically speaking, the law is set down and never changes.) As much of a right wing democracy nut as I am, I agree with this.

I don't want this to turn into something, but it's just so bad as to the fact that you took the VERY first line in the comment, which was a comment I was making because I believe it's true before replying to other people. Don't attack it.

Same goes for you too. Just because I believe something doesn't mean it's closed minded.
No, that was closed minded. You didn't day, "he probably does" or "I believe he does". You said "of course he does".
I said of course he does because in my mindset I don't have a single doubt of his existance.

Closed minded is to say that all OTHER opinions are wrong, and that yours is right, and when they come up with claims against it you ignore the claims entirely. At least when claims against it come up I tend to fight it, and admit when I'm wrong in areas. (Mike beat me once before... and we were on the same team haha).

Anyway, let's call this discussion to an end here, before it gets out of control. If you wanted to have an argument, then argue it in the  arguments thread I have.
Fair enough. But I wasn't angry at you, I was just saying. Sorry if I seemed hot headed. Smile

Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Is there a God? Documentary - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com