Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 8983 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
gwenp00l wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
I'm pretty sure if Gwendolyn was just a random, he/she wouldn't bother to come back after all this time.
ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ
Hey we all get bored sometimes
Though truth be told I'm astonished this place is still alive kinda sorta

May I ask were you got your original profile picture? Did you make it yourself?
Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 Gwendo10

Also, what were you smoking when you wrote your messages/prophecies?

Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:11 am

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 Empty gwenp00l | 8233 Member

gwenp00l
Mad Mike wrote:

Honestly? I have absolutely zero skill in image editing so I just searched google images for a good mounted knight avatar to use.
As for what I was smoking...probably a good dose of boredom along with a few chemicals from my high school lab :p
Honestly I'm still shocked that my little trolling spree managed to survive for more than a couple weeks

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 8983 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
gwenp00l wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Honestly? I have absolutely zero skill in image editing so I just searched google images for a good mounted knight avatar to use.
As for what I was smoking...probably a good dose of boredom along with a few chemicals from my high school lab :p
Honestly I'm still shocked that my little trolling spree managed to survive for more than a couple weeks

Sorry for the late response.

I salute you though (as you can see). It's pretty damn crazy, but your boredom induced trolling really gave everyone here a ton of laughs and happy memories. It became such a grand mystery and caused so much havoc, that I'll probably always remember the "character" of Gwendolyn.

Just wish Thel (Marty) was here still around here... he would have wanted to find out the truth Razz

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 Empty Noble | 6479 Thus I Refute Thee

Noble
Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 RYAYV

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. - Page 4 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com