Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Funny Video Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Mad Mike | 4301 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
This guy is a genius, I haven't seen this done in a comedy youtube video Very Happy It must have taken a lot of work!



on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:49 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4542 Grammatical Wizard

avatar



on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar
Pandora's Box wrote:
Saw that earlier, it was pretty good.
Here's one that might get a chuckle or two:

And of course more Scostman:



on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:44 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

SilentGamer64 | 4049 Wort! Wort! Wort!

avatar
Sleep well...



on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Legal | 5534 Viva La Sovereign

avatar



on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:52 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:03 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4542 Grammatical Wizard

avatar


Love me some good satire. I mean absolute serious Minecraft Gameplays.



on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 pm

TheExpiredAdmin | 1188 Admin My Ass

avatar
Pandora's Box wrote:

Love me some good satire. I mean absolute serious Minecraft Gameplays.

Omg Insanmiac is seriously hilarious. I love him.



on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Pandora's Box | 4542 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
TheExpiredAdmin wrote:Omg Insanmiac is seriously hilarious. I love him.

His comedy videos just have this charm to them that I can't help but laugh at. Maybe it's the memes, maybe it's the awkwardness but either way I can't get enough.



on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Mad Mike | 4301 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
TheExpiredAdmin wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:

Love me some good satire. I mean absolute serious Minecraft Gameplays.

Omg Insanmiac is seriously hilarious. I love him.

Legal? That account was a shared account for all devs right?



on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 pm

TheExpiredAdmin | 1188 Admin My Ass

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:
TheExpiredAdmin wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:

Love me some good satire. I mean absolute serious Minecraft Gameplays.

Omg Insanmiac is seriously hilarious. I love him.

Legal? That account was a shared account for all devs right?
Yeah it was me <3



on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:48 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4301 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Spoiler:
Knadan wrote:

I never watched animaniacs, they never showed it here for some reason :/ Some of those where really spot on though, I also love how the narrator sounds so depressed...



on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 am

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:33 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Pandora's Box | 4542 Grammatical Wizard

avatar


Dat timing



on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Sun May 03, 2015 11:55 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar



on Fri May 22, 2015 12:25 am



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar
Just another glorious day in the guard



on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:17 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4301 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
I found this video today, didn't know that all the shorts spread out through the episodes added up to an actual movie! It's even pretty good compared to most mindless action movies Very Happy



MENDOZAAAAAA!



on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Knadan | 4294 Community Commissar

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:I found this video today, didn't know that all the shorts spread out through the episodes added up to an actual movie! It's even pretty good compared to most mindless action movies Very Happy
Half of Skoy's problem was that he was swimming in tropes that spell "I am going to die before this ends." Nonetheless, not a bad find Mike.



on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4301 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I found this video today, didn't know that all the shorts spread out through the episodes added up to an actual movie! It's even pretty good compared to most mindless action movies Very Happy
Half of Skoy's problem was that he was swimming in tropes that spell "I am going to die before this ends."  Nonetheless, not a bad find Mike.

Yup, this was when the Simpsons was capable of using sublime and less obvious humor. (there's still a few good episodes being made here and there though).

This one is also pretty fun. It's basically the same as Mcbain but with a Clint Eastwood stereotype instead of Schwarzenegger. They even have the same Chief! Very Happy


Unfortunately they only made 2 clips with McGarnegle I believe...



on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Dr_EvilOranges | 2243 Member

avatar
Knadan wrote:Just another glorious day in the guard

Since when does a guardsman live remotely as long?



on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 am

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum