Mad Mike wrote:

It's not the same one as last year!
4.5/10

^ This.

You're not Santa, you're an imposter!

Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9315 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
It's hard to believe that I first came here over four years ago!!! It's been a lot of good times. :')

Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:29 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 8983 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:It's hard to believe that I first came here over four years ago!!! It's been a lot of good times. :')

Four years, that is unreal! We were pretty much kids when this started, so much has changed now. Oh the nostalgia... Thanks for these 4 years guys, if it were not for you I probably wouldn't be as awesome at English as I am and the internet would be a lot less fun Wink

(The Tontra RP is also the first time I've written a story outside of school, even though I've been wanting to do it for many years. But writting with others gives you more motivation. My last test for this semester is tomorrow so after that I can focus more on the writting)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8940 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
I've been here for a year and a half. Almost 2 I think. lol I still feel like a kid. Razz

Mad Mike wrote:(The Tontra RP is also the first time I've written a story outside of school, even though I've been wanting to do it for many years. But writting with others gives you more motivation. My last test for this semester is tomorrow so after that I can focus more on the writting)

I think I'll be able to get back to it after school lets out for break around next week. I've just been occupied with alot. I have a solo in a christmas song at school Monday. >o<
I'll try to videotape it so you guys can laugh at me. lol

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:00 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Dr_EvilOranges | 6925 Member

Dr_EvilOranges
Ive been here for maybe... Close to two months?... It's been a life changing experience with you all.
(everyone always bonds without me T_T)

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:57 am

CWO4anthony321123
This is so freaking perfect!!! XD If you ever watch a video I post, please let it be this one!!!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:07 am

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:I've been here for a year and a half. Almost 2 I think. lol I still feel like a kid. Razz

Mad Mike wrote:(The Tontra RP is also the first time I've written a story outside of school, even though I've been wanting to do it for many years. But writting with others gives you more motivation. My last test for this semester is tomorrow so after that I can focus more on the writting)

That would be great, I could use a good laugh Razz

Dr_EvilOranges wrote:Ive been here for maybe... Close to two months?... It's been a life changing experience with you all.

As long as you're a Gwendolyn suspect you'll always be part of BVG Very Happy

Last edited by Mad Mike on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:26 am

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:This is so freaking perfect!!! XD If you ever watch a video I post, please let it be this one!!!

That is pure genius, it's scary how real it looks. Now everyone knows celtic is more gangsta than hip-hop.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:42 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty lordpyromon | 9163 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:I've been here for a year and a half. Almost 2 I think. lol I still feel like a kid. Razz

That would be great, I could use a good laugh Razz

Dr_EvilOranges wrote:Ive been here for maybe... Close to two months?... It's been a life changing experience with you all.

As long as your a Gwendolyn suspect you'll always be part of BVG Very Happy
Granted, we're all Gwendolyn suspects aren't we?

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:58 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Pandora's Box | 9224 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
I'm back... Neutral

Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:47 am

Mad Mike
Pandora's Box wrote:I'm back... Neutral

DUUUUUUUDE! Were you been? Very Happy

You missed the RP thing so we had to start without you, definitely not to late to join though if you're still interested or just want to read through it: https://bvgstudios.forumotion.com/t1607-tontra-origins-a-city-of-tontra-prequel-rp it's not that long yet.

Other than that, things have been very quiet most of  the time, good to have you back!

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:39 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty lordpyromon | 9163 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:I'm back... Neutral

You missed the RP thing so we had to start without you, definitely not to late to join though if you're still interested or just want to read through it: https://bvgstudios.forumotion.com/t1607-tontra-origins-a-city-of-tontra-prequel-rp it's not that long yet.

Other than that, things have been very quiet most of  the time, good to have you back!
Well the Tontra origins thread has been dead since late october hasn't it? No one's posted for a long time so I just supposed everyone gave up on it or something. I really hope activity picks up during christmas break.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Pandora's Box | 9224 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
I'll read up on it when I can. Then I'll join where it'll make sense.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:06 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Dr_EvilOranges | 6925 Member

Dr_EvilOranges
So...
Earlier today 91, now 93. In that time period I haven't done any posts so it isn't post related; That time is too short to have any calendar or chronometic value. Is there any meaning to my bi-digit label?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:18 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Knadan | 8976 Community Commissar

Knadan
Dr_EvilOranges wrote:So...
Earlier today 91, now 93. In that time period I haven't done any posts so it isn't post related; That time is too short to have any calendar or chronometic value. Is there any meaning to my bi-digit label?
points you accrue by being a member, to my knowledge

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 am

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Well the Tontra origins thread has been dead since late october hasn't it? No one's posted for a long time so I just supposed everyone gave up on it or something. I really hope activity picks up during christmas break.

It's mostly my fault, it's been my move sort of and didn't have the energy to follow through. But I've already written about half a page and I'm gonna work on the rest right now so we can get back in buisness.

Edit: I write way to much at each time... I'm at 1.5 pages now and still have more to write. I'm done soon though

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:44 am

CWO4anthony321123
I'm gonna say this right here and now. If you don't like Irish music I don't know how you can call yourself a human being. Razz

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:50 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Knadan | 8976 Community Commissar

Knadan
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:I'm gonna say this right here and now. If you don't like Irish music I don't know how you can call yourself a human being. Razz
personally I prefer the Irish Rovers version, but I can see the appeal of that one too.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Mad Mike
Merry Christmas BVG! My present to you is this christmas cheesecake, enjoy!
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 X-mas_10

Today I had traditional Swedish christmas dinner at a local church, but tomorrow I'll have tradiotional middle eastern christmas dinner which is much more delicious! Very Happy We celebrate christmas day so that's when we open the presents aswell (I'm hoping for a new audio interface so I can start my piano channel on youtube)

How was your christmas, get anything good? Razz

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:38 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:Merry Christmas BVG! My present to you is this christmas cheesecake, enjoy!

Today I had traditional Swedish christmas dinner at a local church, but tomorrow I'll have tradiotional middle eastern christmas dinner which is much more delicious! Very Happy We celebrate christmas day so that's when we open the presents aswell (I'm hoping for a new audio interface so I can start my piano channel on youtube)

It's still the 24th in the states, so, nothing to report.
P.S. Middle Eastern Christmas? How/why?

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Merry Christmas BVG! My present to you is this christmas cheesecake, enjoy!

You do know Christianity started in the middle east right? And that not everyone there are muslims or arabs (both of those invaded from Arabia in the 600s, before then everyone were christians). I might have mentioned this a few times but the Syriac orthodox church has the oldest liturgy of any church in history were we use a 1300 old version of aramaic (Jesu's language). The aramaic we speak at home is much more modernized though.

But I'm glad you asked! They actually used to have big christmas parades in Syria before the war, and Libanon also has huge parades and decoratations (being a christian country formally). And by the way, ginger bread and rice porage are middle eastern foods Razz

We mostly have very diffrent food for christmas though:

Tabuleh: (this is my favorite dish ever)
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Tabbouleh2SM-1024x678

Dolma/Yaprek: (may look bad at first glance, but it's REALLY delicious)
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Dolma

Kutle: (traditional Syriac dish, is filled with meat and served with a sort of yoghurt)
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Kibbeh3

There's many more dishes, but those are my favorites, and my family always mixes it with traditional swedish christmas dinner like meatballs, sausage, ham and all that. I ate all of this 2 hours ago btw, and my stomach still feels like it's about to explode Razz

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:53 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:

You do know Christianity started in the middle east right? And that not everyone there are muslims or arabs (both of those invaded from Arabia in the 600s, before then everyone were christians). I might have mentioned this a few times but the Syriac orthodox church has the oldest liturgy of any church in history were we use a 1300 old version of aramaic (Jesu's language). The aramaic we speak at home is much more modernized though.

But I'm glad you asked! They actually used to have big christmas parades in Syria before the war, and Libanon also has huge parades and decoratations (being a christian country formally). And by the way, ginger bread and rice porage are middle eastern foods Razz

We mostly have very diffrent food for christmas though:

Tabuleh: (this is my favorite dish ever)
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Tabbouleh2SM-1024x678

Dolma/Yaprek: (may look bad at first glance, but it's REALLY delicious)
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Dolma

Kutle: (traditional Syriac dish, is filled with meat and served with a sort of yoghurt)
Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Kibbeh3

There's many more dishes, but those are my favorites, and my family always mixes it with traditional swedish christmas dinner like meatballs, sausage, ham and all that. I ate all of this 2 hours ago btw, and my stomach still feels like it's about to explode Razz
That's pretty cool. I'm still trying to figure out why a Swede is celebrating Middle Eastern traditions. Razz

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
That's pretty cool. I'm still trying to figure out why a Swede is celebrating Middle Eastern traditions. Razz

Well... I'm not technically a Swede... I'm Syriac (DRAMATIC PAUSE). I've mentioned this one or two times, but you must of missed it Wink

I was born in Sweden but my parents were not, therefore I don't look Swedish at all and I usually speak Syriac/aramaic with my family and relatives. And I don't celebrate most of the more Swedish holidays (between you and me, I think Midsummer is really dumb.)

Perhaps you always thought I was some blonde viking lol? Razz

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:07 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:

Well... I'm not technically a Swede... I'm Syriac (DRAMATIC PAUSE). I've mentioned this one or two times, but you must of missed it Wink

I was born in Sweden but my parents were not, therefore I don't look Swedish at all and I usually speak Syriac/aramaic with my family and relatives. And I don't celebrate most of the more Swedish holidays (between you and me, I think Midsummer is really dumb.)

Perhaps you always thought I was some blonde viking lol? Razz
No, no. But, this is a surprise.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:26 pm

CWO4anthony321123
So, I just found out this is an actual thing.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:08 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com