Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Daily Story Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

CWO4anthony321123 | 4399 Legendary Member

I decided to make a gun I thought of in ms paint. I think it came out pretty good. Grin

Original: Colt model 1862 police

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Mad Mike | 4067 Gwendolyn's Minion

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Spoiler:
I decided to make a gun I thought of in ms paint. I think it came out pretty good. Grin

Original: Colt model 1862 police

No freaking way that was made in Paint! I consider myself a pro MS painter, that's just impossible.

Explain yourself! Razz

on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:19 pm

I just designed the world map for the D&D game I want to make.

If you want to try the program I used go to http://inkarnate.com/

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:01 pm

lordpyromon | 4247 Friendly Dragon Slayer

Well I'm glad to see that the forum is still in the same stagnant condition as I left it. Similar to how my life has been stagnating, still no internet, but hey at least I have unlimited phone data now.

on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:38 am

lordpyromon wrote:Well I'm glad to see that the forum is still in the same stagnant condition as I left it. Similar to how my life has been stagnating, still no internet, but hey at least I have unlimited phone data now.

Yeah, it has been pretty stagnant, we actually lost the music thread from lack of activity... :/ Shame, there were some good stuff in there.

So anyone excited for anything on E3? I actually haven't been following it at all this year, so I wouldn't know.

on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am

Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:Well I'm glad to see that the forum is still in the same stagnant condition as I left it. Similar to how my life has been stagnating, still no internet, but hey at least I have unlimited phone data now.

Yeah, it has been pretty stagnant, we actually lost the music thread from lack of activity... :/ Shame, there were some good stuff in there.

So anyone excited for anything on E3? I actually haven't been following it at all this year, so I wouldn't know.
The new Norse mythology God of War looks good. There's also this indie game called We Happy Few looks incredible, it's like a mix between Bioshock and Clockwork Orange! They showcased Resident Evil 7 which looks like it's going to be Capcom's response to PT and that looks great aswell. A new Quake game was announced and it looks as awesome as usual. Lastly Ghost Recon is going open world so... whatever.

on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Knadan | 4060 Community Commissar

Halo wars 2

on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:14 am

The Commissar will see you now....

on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:14 am

Checked up on this years E3 stuff.

I like how Halo Wars 2 got the art-style 100% right in the cinematics, but not so much in gameplay... Was kinda hopping they would get rid of firebases as well as add a more interesting resource system. Looks alright I guess.

Another game I'm interested in, that none of you mentioned, is Dishonored 2. I've only played a small bit of the first game so far though.

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Spoiler:

Silly brits, one does not simply leave the EU...

There are some things I don't like about the EU (like the TTIP and other US influences), but leaving is just dumb.

on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 am

Mad Mike wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Spoiler:

Silly brits, one does not simply leave the EU...

There are some things I don't like about the EU (like the TTIP and other US influences), but leaving is just dumb.
It's definitely taken a toll on the stock market that's for sure

on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:24 pm

I've gotta say I think Dragonball Super has some of the best outros in the series!

on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:21 am

I made another MSPaint gun edit.

Original:

on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:43 pm

I've been playing this game for a little while and I freaking love the music, it's such a fun and underrated game.

on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:10 am

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum