Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Daily Story Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 8939 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Pandora's Box wrote:I think I'm going to create a new character when I join in. My old one seems irrelevant to the current arc and getting him in would be forced.

He doesn't seem that irrelevant to be honest. We did get inspiration from your idea and Horizon's official name afterall, and it could be nice to see things from their perspective in some way. Although in the arc we made, Horizon exists as an official organization, that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't be up to the shady stuff you described.

Plus he sounds almost like the complete opposite of my character. Jensen was framed big time, has a grudge against corporate corruption and sympathizes with low class people in the slums being forced into a life of crime. While your guy aims to control the city by taking advantage of the corruption and looks down on the common man.

You could just make a few changes to your character to adapt him a bit more to what we have going, and he would be good to go imo. But that's just what I think, if you really think that this character will be a dead end or you want to do another take then you can of course just make a completely new character Wink

Edit: Is EpicGostKilla still around here? I was sort of waiting for him to make his move after the last event before I wrote anything.
So... are you still here?

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9271 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
I'M BACK B!TCHES!!! GUESS WHO JUST GOT OUT!!!

Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Pandora's Box | 9180 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:I'M BACK B!TCHES!!! GUESS WHO JUST GOT OUT!!!

lul

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:19 pm

CWO4anthony321123
I made what looks like an old war poster. I like it.
Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Old_ri10

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Knadan | 8932 Community Commissar

Knadan

Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty lordpyromon | 9119 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
Knadan wrote:A guy on another forum I frequent put this up
http://oafnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/This-is-Revision.mov
without me having to take a leap of faith and download a random file I know nothing about can you tell me what it is?

Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Pandora's Box
lordpyromon wrote:
Knadan wrote:A guy on another forum I frequent put this up
http://oafnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/This-is-Revision.mov
without me having to take a leap of faith and download a random file I know nothing about can you tell me what it is?

Same, I started watching it but then it stopped playing and there was no way to resume it. Neutral

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:45 am

Knadan
Pandora's Box wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:

Same, I started watching it but then it stopped playing and there was no way to resume it. Neutral
It's basically a video showcasing a prototype for the next stage of light power armor (ie basic light exoskeleton backed up with body armor and an advanced looking helmet)

Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:09 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty lordpyromon | 9119 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
I might try to create a TV show style opening for Tontra Origins. I have no experience in drawing nor animation though so I'm probably gonna cheat and try to trace over the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood S1 opening considering I was planning on using that song anyway, it will also be more like one of those animated comics rather than real animation. Not sure if I'll even finish it but I might as well try.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:30 pm

CWO4anthony321123
lordpyromon wrote:I might try to create a TV show style opening for Tontra Origins. I have no experience in drawing nor animation though so I'm probably gonna cheat and try to trace over the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood S1 opening considering I was planning on using that song anyway, it will also be more like one of those animated comics rather than real animation. Not sure if I'll even finish it but I might as well try.
That sounds really hard, but really cool. If you actually do it, good luck. Wink

Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:58 am

Pandora's Box
lordpyromon wrote:I might try to create a TV show style opening for Tontra Origins. I have no experience in drawing nor animation though so I'm probably gonna cheat and try to trace over the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood S1 opening considering I was planning on using that song anyway, it will also be more like one of those animated comics rather than real animation. Not sure if I'll even finish it but I might as well try.

Sounds neat. I'm trying to learn Photoshop so I could help you with the coloring once you do the outlines. But if I add the color via Photoshop the line-work needs to be dark so the program can easily distinguish between details, background, colors, and etc...

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 am

Mad Mike
I'm back! *insert my over-used schwarzenegger quote here*

Lisbon was a pretty nice city, I liked that there were lot's of street musicians everywhere. But I also was offered to buy drugs by random people like 3 times XD

This was with the company my dad works with, like when I went to Dubai last year, but only for those who have won the competition 3 years in a row (he's on a 13 year winning streak). So everything is fancy and top notch.

However, this was just a bonus trip, in about two months I'm going to Hawai! Very Happy Then it will be for a full week and for the first time, the Europeans will be mixed with the Americans. I have a feeling that the Americans have much higher standars (since this company is American and owns 90% of the market in the US, it's only 40% in Europe) so needless to say I'm looking forward to it.

It's good to be back though, and that thing you said above Tontra up there sounds really cool!

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:33 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:I'm back! *insert my over-used schwarzenegger quote here*

Lisbon was a pretty nice city, I liked that there were lot's of street musicians everywhere. But I also was offered to buy drugs by random people like 3 times XD

This was with the company my dad works with, like when I went to Dubai last year, but only for those who have won the competition 3 years in a row (he's on a 13 year winning streak). So everything is fancy and top notch.

However, this was just a bonus trip, in about two months I'm going to Hawai! Very Happy Then it will be for a full week and for the first time, the Europeans will be mixed with the Americans. I have a feeling that the Americans have much higher standars (since this company is American and owns 90% of the market in the US, it's only 40% in Europe) so needless to say I'm looking forward to it.

It's good to be back though, and that thing you said above Tontra up there sounds really cool!
I wish I could go to places like that. Sad Even in 'Murica we have a lot of low income families. I happen to be one of those, so I've never had the chance. Sounds fun, but I bet it could get tiring.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I'm back! *insert my over-used schwarzenegger quote here*

I wish I could go to places like that. Sad Even in 'Murica we have a lot of low income families. I happen to be one of those, so I've never had the chance. Sounds fun, but I bet it could get tiring.

We're far from rich or wealthy though. My dad just happens to win the competition every year. I will probably never be able to do any of that stuff out of my own pocket, they pay for everything.

It can be tiring though (not looking forward to the 18 hour flight there). And to be honest, I usually hate most of the people we're there with. Everyone is atleast 10 years older than me and well... they're SALESMEN, being forced to socialize them is a pain most of the time Razz

Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
I will probably never be able to do any of that stuff out of my own pocket, they pay for everything.

And to be honest, I usually hate most of the people we're there with. Everyone is atleast 10 years older than me and well... they're SALESMEN, being forced to socialize them is a pain most of the time Razz
At 1: Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Demotivation-posters-auto-297923
(I'm kidding, slightly, I know from the way you talk this probably wouldn't be your cup o' tea)

At 2: Oddly enough I often get along with people older than me better than I do with people my own age; on the other hand these are salesmen, so I can see how that would be boring.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:27 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
I will probably never be able to do any of that stuff out of my own pocket, they pay for everything.

And to be honest, I usually hate most of the people we're there with. Everyone is atleast 10 years older than me and well... they're SALESMEN, being forced to socialize them is a pain most of the time Razz
At 1: Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Demotivation-posters-auto-297923
(I'm kidding, slightly, I know from the way you talk this probably wouldn't be your cup o' tea)

At 2: Oddly enough I often get along with people older than me better than I do with people my own age; on the other hand these are salesmen, so I can see how that would be boring.
Kill them? Not with that rifle. More likely to fall apart than to hit a target. Razz

Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 am

CWO4anthony321123
Say what you want about Obama, he is a pretty cool guy. Razz
Thanks Obama.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:38 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9120 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
I may not like some of Obama's policies, but I think he's actually a pretty cool president.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:25 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9120 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
I'm starting a law firm/lobbying company in Identity when it comes out, so I started a forum post over on their game forums. Link.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:09 am

CWO4anthony321123
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I may not like some of Obama's policies, but I think he's actually a pretty cool president.
I know i'd hang out with him. Razz

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Knadan
The more things change, the more they stay the same. It says something when what Reagan said during the Cold War can be used word for word in relation to ISIS:

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 am

Pandora's Box
Knadan wrote:The more things change, the more they stay the same.  It says something when what Reagan said during the Cold War can be used word for word in relation to ISIS:

ISIS needs to be eliminated with extreme prejudice. The world would be a better place if radicalism, not just Radical Islam, was wholly eliminated. The world should make an example of ISIS to show that such actions will not be tolerated and that further similar actions will lead to ever harsher consequences.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:33 am

Knadan
Pandora's Box wrote:
Knadan wrote:The more things change, the more they stay the same.  It says something when what Reagan said during the Cold War can be used word for word in relation to ISIS:

ISIS needs to be eliminated with extreme prejudice. The world would be a better place if radicalism, not just Radical Islam, was wholly eliminated. The world should make an example of ISIS to show that such actions will not be tolerated and that further similar actions will lead to ever harsher consequences.
Sounds good to me, catch is the politicos probably won't go for it. Oh how I wish Regan was president to deal with ISIS...

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:48 am

Pandora's Box
Knadan wrote:Sounds good to me, catch is the politicos probably won't go for it.  Oh how I wish Regan was president to deal with ISIS...

I don't care who's the President because taking down ISIS shouldn't be a United States thing. It should be a world thing. The world should be putting serious resources into this. One, so that we can take full international action against them. And two, I'm getting sick of the US policing the world to only have everyone hate us for it.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:03 am

Knadan
Pandora's Box wrote:
Knadan wrote:Sounds good to me, catch is the politicos probably won't go for it.  Oh how I wish Regan was president to deal with ISIS...

I don't care who's the President because taking down ISIS shouldn't be a United States thing. It should be a world thing. The world should be putting serious resources into this. One, so that we can take full international action against them. And two, I'm getting sick of the US policing the world to only have everyone hate us for it.
Amen to that.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:05 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com