Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calling all BVG Members!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Calling all BVG Members!!! Empty BloodBrothers | 5821 I used to be a troll like you...

BloodBrothers
Hey everybody who reads this. I'm BloodBrothers which was the handsome person of the team working on H:GoC. Some of the community is still together from this. If you see this no matter when, add me on skype and I'll add you to the BVG community skype chat. My skype is: christianjesuskendall. Make sure to say you're from here because I am so popular that I receive a bunch of contact requests from weird people. Thanks and one day we will all have cheesecake together.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:43 am

Calling all BVG Members!!! Empty Mad Mike | 8941 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Good initiative! I was in several BVG skype groups way back but I lost track of which ones are used...

It would be nice if we just had one group from now and if everyone here who has skype could join Smile

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Calling all BVG Members!!! Empty Pandora's Box | 9182 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Maybe once I make a Skype haha Razz

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Calling all BVG Members!!! Empty SirMarty | 7298 Member

SirMarty
It's a shame I had to uninstall Skype on my crappy tablet. It kept crashing the moment I tried opening the app.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:53 am

Calling all BVG Members!!! Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com