Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SirMarty | 2528 Member

My skype is SirMartyTM for those of you who aren't already friends with me. If you add me just let me know who you are when you send a friend request. I'd also post my Xbox live account but I haz no xbox. Sad

I decided to make this since I figured this forum probably won't exist or at least be used forever. Don't want to lose contact with those of you who still praise and worship the almighty Gwendolyn and his almighty Gargantuan Fungus Mutant army play Halo, want to help me make machinima, etc.

And if you don't want to publicly post any of your accounts just PM them my way so I can add you.

Also... hi, how are you? Razz

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:40 am

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

I believe you already have my skype. I don't use it that often however Razz

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:13 am

SirMarty | 2528 Member

Mad Mike wrote:I believe you already have my skype. I don't use it that often however Razz
You still have to accept my friend request though, Mr. Lamborghini. I made a new skype (yeah, this is like my third and last one, I promise xD) over 2 years ago. I think it was right after you accepted my old second account's friend request too. Razz

Also posting this because sadly, I don't think I'm gonna be posting here after this thread. This forum's never coming back and I don't see any valid reason to keep coming here when our skype group is where the activity's at, among other things.

I just want to focus on active groups and forums, but I don't want to lose contact with you guys either. I would love for you guys to help me out with my machinimas when the time comes. <3

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

Fair enough, I'll accept the request next time I use skype.

Although I probably wont have time for skyping untill the summer Razz

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:46 am

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Private forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion