Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALL HAIL THE SON OF A SHEPARD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CWO4anthony321123 | 4635 Legendary Member

Bonus:

on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:39 am

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

Cool story bro? But I don't get it as usual (referring to the title).

Then again, I never really liked this show, now or as a kid, so I might be missing something Razz

on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:08 pm

CWO4anthony321123 | 4635 Legendary Member

Mad Mike wrote:Cool story bro? But I don't get it as usual (referring to the title).

Then again, I never really liked this show, now or as a kid, so I might be missing something Razz

on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 am

lordpyromon | 4483 Friendly Dragon Slayer

Mad Mike wrote:Cool story bro? But I don't get it as usual (referring to the title).

So they don't have Ed, Edd, & Eddie over there? It's a hilariously stupid yet weirdly charming show, I highly recommend it.

on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:48 am

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

lordpyromon wrote:

So they don't have Ed, Edd, & Eddie over there? It's a hilariously stupid yet weirdly charming show, I highly recommend it.

It was actually shown quite often here back in the day, although it was dubbed to Swedish. I remember watching it a few times but I didn't like it that much, it's basically just "The Three Friends and Jerry" on drugs lol. I much preferred the other Cartoon Network shows like Dexter's lab and such.

But I'll take your word for it, I have two friends who love Ed, Edd and Eddie (one of them a girl), so there must be something to it. I might like it if I where to give it a second chance I guess.

Right now I'm finishing up on Batman TAS though. I also watched Star Wars The Clone Wars last month, and these two are now my favorite animated shows of all time (not counting Simpsons).

on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:52 pm

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | Games | Action | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com