Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lordpyromon | 4483 Friendly Dragon Slayer

This forum is dead, I'm moving to the -Redacted- forums, deuces.

on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

Thought that place was just as deserted these days...

And technically this forum isn't dead, it's undead! Razz I'm still gonna post things here when I have things to post (mainly created content), and I'm gonna check in from time to time. But I also might check out the Redacted forums as well.

See ya there if nothing else. My names Big Mike (the one from Chuck) over there. Smile

on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 pm

gwenp00l | 3553 Member

w o a h

on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:24 am

CWO4anthony321123 | 4635 Legendary Member

Oh god it's back.

on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:03 pm

lordpyromon | 4483 Friendly Dragon Slayer

Gwen came back and I missed it? Holy crap. And yeah I'm back but only because I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

lordpyromon wrote:Gwen came back and I missed it? Holy crap. And yeah I'm back but only because I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

Gwen came back, and he/she has been acting pretty civil actually...

On another note, I've been watching old Pokemon episodes recently for nostalgia reasons (I only watched season 1 as a kid, but I'm in mid-season 2 now.)

And I've also been watching the parody "Pokemon Bridged" (it's not really that funny, but it has it's moments though). Anyway, my point is, your post just now made me think of this song and how well it fits this place XD

Spoiler:

on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:29 am

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion