Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8787 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
"Warning, coded energy transmission detected. Attempting to intercept and decode transmission..."
What's going on here today? And who even sends a coded energy transmission around here? Is it from orbit? And why am I asking so many questions? And when did I get an AI?

Edit: **** I got noticed. Better run. And maybe screw around with the temperature around here...

Last edited by CPL Novan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:12 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Pandora's Box | 9182 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
When I reach the stage I see the dead man and think "He worked at a branch of our company... huh..." Then I sit at the end of the stage and wait for the square to clear.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8898 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
I head to the stage to find a man sitting near the now dead mayor. "Um, sir?" Confused if this is the pure energy that I felt. He doesn't look like what was in my dream..

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Legal | 10174 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
I raise my cloak to cover myself and proceed to walk back to the square. Upon my journey I notice a man staff over the body. "he works with your company does he? this man is a liar and a traitor to humanity... " would you like an explanation?" (talking to pandora)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8787 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
I decide to run back into the crowd to escape the cloaked figure trying to follow me. I store my armor in by bag and decide to help out some of the wounded in the theater. "The Doctor's in the House."
-I gotta eat in real life, so don't make anything happen to me while I'm gone-

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Legal
A second man approaches "Pleae back away before I have to kill you" (talking to ghost)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8898 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
"Hahaha!! Ahh..Nice joke." Looks at other man. Yep he's one of the pure souls too. "Whoa you look......different." (Legal)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Pandora's Box | 9182 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
A man approaches me, and he looks rather interesting and unarmed. And a hooded figure approaches me as well, though he is obviously armed and not human. Before he speaks I jump from the stage and prepare for the worst, then he speaks. Since my mission is collect data I figure I should listen to him... "Sure..."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Legal
"This is no joke. This man has just been granted highest authority over a new branch of mining industry. This man planned on using his authority to gain access to valuable underground equipment known to some as relics. He planned to sell them and gain a large amount of credits. These "relics" are worth more the entire galaxy as they control it's fate."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Stands there confused at what the two men are talking about. "I'll just find you guys later. Gotta find some more....err....people." Starts walking away while thinking about random events throughout his life.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Pandora's Box
"That wouldn't happen... It wouldn't be allowed"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Legal
"you could say I have saved the world. If you are here to grieve please do not. This man deserves no pity nor sympathy. He is a disgrace. His death has served the galaxy well" I leave the square and head towards the tree which I was positioned at several minutes ago

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty lordpyromon | 9121 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
(holy crap! I leave the site for five minutes and the game has already started? sheesh!)

I try to swiftly navigate my way through the commotion. "that man was my target!" I mutter "My client's gonna be p!$$ed if he finds out someone else beat me to it!"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Legal
I will be seeing that man again. I sense it. For now I must rest. A see it being a rather long and restless day tomorrow [IM GOING TO SLEEP SO IM NOT PART OF THIS FOR SOME HOURS!]

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Pandora's Box
With that, the hooded figure leaves, and I mutter to myself, "If those were his true intentions I probably would've been ordered to execute him myself..." I look under the stage to see if my V-Katana was really there and it was. So I grabbed my V-Katana and make my way home as I decided that I had gathered enough intel. "Why do they always hide it from me..."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Goes back in the Wastelands. "I need to find someone that actually WANTS to form the group. I have no idea why I want to form a group with random people..but It just feels like the way to go since they were in my dream. Maybe we get to fight a giant monster together or something!!" xD Excited as ever I run through the trees and shrubs of the Wastelands. I come to some ruins. "Hm. These seem like a good hideout for now. I won't be going too far from Tontra just yet."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty lordpyromon | 9121 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
through the crowd I see a man (probably somewhere in his teens) pull out a katana and run away. "that guy must be the one who killed my target! he must be eliminated!" I say drawing my own katana and charging towards the figure.

Last edited by lordpyromon on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As I walk through these obviously man-made ruins. I come to a few of thugs in the ruins. "Hi guys!" "What are YOU looking at!?" "Um...What? I can't say hello?" "Guys let's get this guy! He's got a smart mouth!!" As they walk closer to me I get a feeling of adrenaline pumping through my vains. "You want to fight? Your speaking my language!"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Pandora's Box
I quickly hop a chain-link fence in the alleyway and continue to jog towards the Trinity building (a building owned by the company I work for). But before I get there a car slides infront of me and the door opens. I hear the word, "Enter" and so I do...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:38 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Rex | 9015 Enshrined Member

Rex
((I go out for an hour and i'm already behind. x.x))

*Stands at a rocky formation about half-a-mile away from the wasteland with binoculars and see's the fight* Steve decides to run over there as fast as he can to he help this person he doesn't even know. ((afk for like 20 mins))

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As they surround me I start to read their thoughts. (I'm gonna bust this ***** up!) (I'm gonna give this cocky mouth guy a real beating!) (He's not gonna survive this one!) "Ha!! Come on guys let's do this! As the first one tries to throw a jab I duck and give a forceful kick straight to his knee instantly breaking it backwards. "Ah!!! My leg!!!" After his friends cries out in pain and falls to the ground the next two try to grab me and throw me. I roll forwards into a pouncing back kick catching them both in the chin. "Ahhrgg! You're gonna pay for that!" "Yea! That kinda hurt!"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 pm

lordpyromon
the person enters a car and drives away. "oh so that's how you're gonna play huh?" I summon a ball of fire and ride away on it chasing the car.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Pandora's Box
As I'm closing the door to the car I see a man running towards the car from the alleyway but I think nothing of it as the door closes and the car races off. Sitting next to me is my advisor, Mr. Thomas...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As they charge at me. I dodge by flipping to the side and they run into the cave wall. I then see someone sprinting towards the cave. "Who's that?" They catch me off guard, slamming me against the floor. Holding my arms down. "Ahhh....nice one you big brutes." "Shut up you stupid kid!" "Eww...you spit on me." The thug punches me in the face and the other thug kicks me in the chest. "Ahh.."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 pm

lordpyromon
I continue to hover on my fireball and as the car accelerates so do I. I decide to attempt to heat up the car's engine so that it will either slow down or explode. either way is fine with me so I begin to focus all my fury on the car in front of me.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 8 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | Video games | Action | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com