on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:26 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4142 Enshrined Member

Kusa and Rex. You are needed on line 4.

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 am

Mad Mike | 4185 Gwendolyn's Minion

*I am surveilling the call* but you don't know that Razz

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:50 am

Kusa 'Aezotee | 2818 Viva La Sovereign

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Kusa and Rex. You are needed on line 4.
I keep starting it, getting stuck on something and leaving. It's annoying.

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Rex | 4259 Enshrined Member

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Kusa and Rex. You are needed on line 4.
I keep starting it, getting stuck on something and leaving. It's annoying.

^

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Sergeant Novan | 4031 Enshrined Member

I wonder if throwing fireballs/lightning bolts would match under "energy manipulation"...

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 pm

001 Contrite Mediation | 4366 The Floaty Green Dude

Sorry if im interrupting, but what is rp?

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:08 pm

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Sorry if im interrupting, but what is rp?

Role-play.

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm

CPL Novan wrote:I wonder if throwing fireballs/lightning bolts would match under "energy manipulation"...

Yes it would.

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Just glad you all are actually trying and not just ignoring it.Very Happy

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm

lordpyromon | 4365 Friendly Dragon Slayer

hey is it too late for me to join in?

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:22 pm

lordpyromon wrote:hey is it too late for me to join in?

Not at all sir.

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Name:Pyro
Personality:pessimistic and hot headed, but will literally do anything (even give his own life) to help an ally in need.
Visuals:a caucasian man with brown hair, broad shoulders, brown eyes, and wears a brown shirt and torn jeans.
Background:his parents died in a fire when he was only 4 and he was brought to "St Mary's (the children called it "bloody mary's") orphanege" where he was beaten and abused until the age of 10 where he ran away and into the arms of a gang of killers and smugglers where he was taken in as a member until he was 12 when he messed up a job of murdering a rich bussinessman in which he was run out by the leader who tried to kill him. he then met a beautiful asian woman by the name of koyuki takara who took him under her wing and treated him as if he were her own son until the next year when the crime boss finally caught up to him and killed koyuki. all of the rage from killing the only person that ever loved him in his life unlocked a strange power that no human should ever have: he flew, he flew on a cloud of flame straight to the crime boss with a decorative katana and chopped and hacked until he painted the carpet red. now he works as a mercinary using his strange new powers of flame and flight to take down his targets.
Weapon:the 1 meter long katana that was once mounted on koyuki's wall. also he masters in mixed martial arts.
Gear:a cell phone and his sword are all he needs
Powers:he can manipulate fire and can ride on it like a skateboard

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Knadan | 4178 Community Commissar

I'm interested, seems like it could be fun.
Give me some time to come up with something...

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 pm

lordpyromon wrote:Name:Pyro
Personality:pessimistic and hot headed, but will literally do anything (even give his own life) to help an ally in need.
Visuals:a caucasian man with brown hair, broad shoulders, brown eyes, and wears a brown shirt and torn jeans.
Background:his parents died in a fire when he was only 4 and he was brought to "St Mary's (the children called it "bloody mary's") orphanege" where he was beaten and abused until the age of 10 where he ran away and into the arms of a gang of killers and smugglers where he was taken in as a member until he was 12 when he messed up a job of murdering a rich bussinessman in which he was run out by the leader who tried to kill him. he then met a beautiful asian woman by the name of koyuki takara who took him under her wing and treated him as if he were her own son until the next year when the crime boss finally caught up to him and killed koyuki. all of the rage from killing the only person that ever loved him in his life unlocked a strange power that no human should ever have: he flew, he flew on a cloud of flame straight to the crime boss with a decorative katana and chopped and hacked until he painted the carpet red. now he works as a mercinary using his strange new powers of flame and flight to take down his targets.
Weapon:the 1 meter long katana that was once mounted on koyuki's wall. also he masters in mixed martial arts.
Gear:a cell phone and his sword are all he needs
Powers:he can manipulate fire and can ride on it like a skateboard

Nice. I like it.

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:I'm interested, seems like it could be fun.
Give me some time to come up with something...

Ohhhh A new one! Very Happy

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Update.

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm gonna start when I get 2 more descriptions. I'm so ready to start.

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Update.

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Sergeant Novan | 4031 Enshrined Member

I'm just hanging around and waiting.

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Mad Mike | 4185 Gwendolyn's Minion

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:I'm gonna start when I get 2 more descriptions. I'm so ready to start.

Maybe you should put all of our descriptions in the first post so that everyone can see them! But you can cover them with a "spoiler" so it doesn't take to much space

Like this:
Mad Mike:
Spoiler:
Name: Mike (Mad Mike)
Race: UNSC (Former UNSC)smart AI
Background: All smart AIs deteriorate and go through rampancy after 7 years, however this AI is an exception. Mike managed to get through his rampancy and reached a point of intelligence where he can almost be considered a human being. He is no longer bound by any programing and can do whatever he wants! One day he transfered himself from his main computer to a civilians personal laptop without authorization and the UNSC have been searching for him ever since.
Personalety: Due to his high intelligence he can actually feel guilt, emotion, humour, lonelyness and other feelings just like a human. He spends much time philosophating on what to do with his excistance. And since rampancy is a very traumatic experience he's frankly kind of nuts, but does not wish to harm.
Visuals: If a holographic projector is available he will take the form of a UNSC hazop spartan (my profile picture)
Occupation: He has recently hacked into the main computer of "The City of Tontra and is watching the city, wondering what he should do with his "life" next...
Powers: Can pretty much hack and control anything electronic. He is also extremely intelligent.
CPL Novan:
Spoiler:
Name: Operative Novan
Personality: Normally an outgoing and cheerful person, when forced to join the battlefield or a mission, becomes much more subdued but still with a hint of the main personality. Empathetic to allies and friends.
Visuals: Aloha shirt, short pants, and possibly a lab coat and stethoscope when in daily life. As an Operative: jet black armor, sword slung around shoulders on back, ODST type helmet. Armor is equipped with some scattered lights in case it ever needs to be used.
Background: Used to be a field medic until one day, an ambush forced him to take up arms and became noticed by his superiors by being the lone survivor of the ambush and managing to wipe out all enemy forces after a month of lone wolfing it in the wilderness. He was honorably discharged from the armed forces with medals but was secretly recruited by an Agency known as "Shade" and was enlisted in a Program for experimental Super Soldiers. Although many of the augmentations failed, he still possesses higher senses of hearing, sight, and smell and a trace of augmented strength. Mysteriously, he also gained control over forms of energy although he's still working on how to control it. He now publicly works as a doctor although he still is ready in case anything happens.
Weapons: Silenced Sniper rifle, multiple concealed daggers, silenced pistol, energy-based sword on back that can change to multiple weapons.
Gear: Experimental Camouflage that can hold for 3 hours but requires 2 hours to recharge. Can be recharged faster by use of power sources such as movement (kinetic energy), power outlets, sunlight, etc.
Helmet: Contains options to detect almost all sources of energy/light. (Basically gives x-ray vision, heat vision, can detect active power sources)
Powers(optional): Minor energy manipulation powers. Can be used to attack, control the environment, or create a very weak energy shield.

on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 am

Mad Mike wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:I'm gonna start when I get 2 more descriptions. I'm so ready to start.

Maybe you should put all of our descriptions in the first post so that everyone can see them! But you can cover them with a "spoiler" so it doesn't take to much space

Like this:
Mad Mike:
Spoiler:
Background: All smart AIs deteriorate and go through rampancy after 7 years, however this AI is an exception. Mike managed to get through his rampancy and reached a point of intelligence where he can almost be considered a human being. He is no longer bound by any programing and can do whatever he wants! One day he transfered himself from his main computer to a civilians personal laptop without authorization and the UNSC have been searching for him ever since.
Personalety: Due to his high intelligence he can actually feel guilt, emotion, humour, lonelyness and other feelings just like a human. He spends much time philosophating on what to do with his excistance. And since rampancy is a very traumatic experience he's frankly kind of nuts, but does not wish to harm.
Visuals: If a holographic projector is available he will take the form of a UNSC hazop spartan (my profile picture)
Occupation: He has recently hacked into the main computer of "The City of Tontra and is watching the city, wondering what he should do with his "life" next...
Powers: Can pretty much hack and control anything electronic. He is also extremely intelligent.
CPL Novan:
Spoiler:
Personality: Normally an outgoing and cheerful person, when forced to join the battlefield or a mission, becomes much more subdued but still with a hint of the main personality. Empathetic to allies and friends.
Visuals: Aloha shirt, short pants, and possibly a lab coat and stethoscope when in daily life. As an Operative: jet black armor, sword slung around shoulders on back, ODST type helmet. Armor is equipped with some scattered lights in case it ever needs to be used.
Background: Used to be a field medic until one day, an ambush forced him to take up arms and became noticed by his superiors by being the lone survivor of the ambush and managing to wipe out all enemy forces after a month of lone wolfing it in the wilderness. He was honorably discharged from the armed forces with medals but was secretly recruited by an Agency known as "Shade" and was enlisted in a Program for experimental Super Soldiers. Although many of the augmentations failed, he still possesses higher senses of hearing, sight, and smell and a trace of augmented strength. Mysteriously, he also gained control over forms of energy although he's still working on how to control it. He now publicly works as a doctor although he still is ready in case anything happens.
Weapons: Silenced Sniper rifle, multiple concealed daggers, silenced pistol, energy-based sword on back that can change to multiple weapons.
Gear: Experimental Camouflage that can hold for 3 hours but requires 2 hours to recharge. Can be recharged faster by use of power sources such as movement (kinetic energy), power outlets, sunlight, etc.
Helmet: Contains options to detect almost all sources of energy/light. (Basically gives x-ray vision, heat vision, can detect active power sources)
Powers(optional): Minor energy manipulation powers. Can be used to attack, control the environment, or create a very weak energy shield.
I second this idea.

on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

lordpyromon wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Like this:
Mad Mike:
Spoiler:
CPL Novan:
Spoiler:
I second this idea.

I like that. Alright! Very Happy

on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Update

on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

What timeline is this in? Like what year?

on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum