Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 25]

Halo Wrexx | 2702 Legendary Member

avatar
I declare the year 1886



on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 am

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
CPL Rex wrote:What timeline is this in? Like what year?

Since many people have sci-fi stuff and some people have to do with halo, I would say around 2600 would be good.

Since it has a little to do with halo we can say that it is LOSELY based on the halo universe, but of course it's VERY different. And many things have nothing to do with halo aat all.

So it's a mix of halo universe and many other universes. That sound good? Smile



on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 am

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4138 Enshrined Member

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:
CPL Rex wrote:What timeline is this in? Like what year?

Since many people have sci-fi stuff and some people have to do with halo, I would say around 2600 would be good.

Since it has a little to do with halo we can say that it is LOSELY based on the halo universe, but of course it's VERY different. And many things have nothing to do with halo aat all.

So it's a mix of halo universe and many other universes. That sound good? Smile

lol I like it. I was personally going with the year 2070 but, i guess 2600 will work. Razz



on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4138 Enshrined Member

avatar
Update.



on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Sergeant Novan | 4027 Enshrined Member

avatar
Seeing as this is loosely based on the Halo Universe, what's the government? Is it UNSC resulting in Insurrectionist rebels, or something else entirely. Would be nice to know so I can update my character's background.



on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4138 Enshrined Member

avatar
...Actually It's not based THAT much on the halo universe. But now that everyone has mentioned it I'll make it a Halo based Rp then.



on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Knadan | 4174 Community Commissar

avatar
Name: Staff Sergeant Fergus Connolly
Age: Actual age is about 30, but due to time in cryo, appearance is consistent with 27.
Personality: When out out of battle keeps to himself until he knows you, but once you get to know him has a sense of humor and will be a true friend. When in battle maintains seriousness and focus on the biggish picture, but will always do his best to keep non-hostiles alive, whether they be civilians or fellow military personnel.
Visuals: Height is about 6' 2 1/2", Caucasian with a light tan, green eyes and reddish hair.
Wears heavy armor (think Dutch from ODST) with crimson stripes down the center of the helmet and upper arms, with the chest plate and thighs sporting a very dark green.
When out of armor generally wears jeans and T-shirts (generally with themes such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.) with unbuttoned button-up t-shirts (a guy has to wear something to properly carry a concealed weapon.)
Background: Born and raised in an Irish family, grew up in and accepted Christ through the Southern Baptist church. Was active in Scouting and received multiple highest ranks/awards in the different Scouting programs. Enlisted in the UNSC Marines at 20 and joined the ODSTs only a few years later. Has been on several dozen missions against remnant Insurrectionists and Covenant Loyalists.
Occupation: ODST
Weapons + Gear: Generally runs with an MA5K sporting a suppressor, Holo sight, and flashlight/laser sight; when not in use the weapon dangles on his chest from a shoulder strap. For distance uses an antique but rugged SRS99D-SD Anti-Material rifle which is held on the magnetic back clamp when not in use. As a secondary weapon makes use of a suppressed M6D in a shoulder holster. Commonly carries multiple frag 'nades, flash bangs, and plasma 'nades. For melee has a 20" machete with brass knuckles incorporated into the grip (think M1 trench knife combined with a machete.)
Powers: He's an ODST and certified B.A. Why would he need powers?

Start Point: At a old style library searching for a good middle ages fiction book. His civilian Hog is in the parking area with his ODST gear in the trunk (Be Prepared as the Scout motto says.)



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 am

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:...Actually It's not based THAT much on the halo universe. But now that everyone has mentioned it I'll make it a Halo based Rp then.

Let's say that it's loosely based on halo, but practically EVERYTHING has changed! Your character can be something completely unrelated to halo and so can many other things.

Basically it's not anything near halo cannon Smile



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:...Actually It's not based THAT much on the halo universe. But now that everyone has mentioned it I'll make it a Halo based Rp then.

Let's say that it's loosely based on halo, but practically EVERYTHING has changed! Your character can be something completely unrelated to halo and so can many other things.

Basically it's not anything near halo cannon Smile
Why not make it set before the events of Halo? but its still in the halo universe



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:...Actually It's not based THAT much on the halo universe. But now that everyone has mentioned it I'll make it a Halo based Rp then.

Let's say that it's loosely based on halo, but practically EVERYTHING has changed! Your character can be something completely unrelated to halo and so can many other things.

Basically it's not anything near halo cannon Smile
Why not make it set before the events of Halo? but its still in the halo universe

Because some people might want to be elites and I'm a former UNSC smart AI. But yeah that would have worked to but let's just stick with 2600 like we said Smile



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Im gonna be part of this. Smile Ill make a character form thing now. Do i just post it here?



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:Im gonna be part of this. Smile Ill make a character form thing now. Do i just post it here?

Yes just post it here Smile
It will then be copied and placed at the first post



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
This is one kick ass guy.

Name: Elai Mortumee.

Age: 26

Personality: A Sangheili notorious for his persistence when standing against the Covenant. He now keeps to himself and is generally quite quiet. He only speaks when he knows it is right. And he is always right.
He never helps anyone. He only helps others if it helps himself.

Visuals: 7'2" 210lb's Pitch Black Skin with a red stripe of the resistance over his left eye. He wears a hood and cape. Under the cape is Dark Green modified Mark 7 Mjonir Armour.

Background: Abandoned as a child, Elai decided to join with the Covenant but soon decided to leave once he knew the truth. He challenged the Profit of Truth but was restrained by Brutes. The Brutes who were unable to
restrain him suffered serious brain injury by Elai's immense strength. He fled and helped the humans. Eventaully regrouping with the rest of the Sangheili on their home world after the war, he decided to Flee to the planet Earth once he realised Sanghelios was falling apart.
There he joined human society in the military serving as an agent of stealth in a private organization within the UNSC called 'The Sigma Project' Only those in very high authority know of Elai. He is kept a secret and is the only other Hyper Lethal Vector.
He was offered Spartan Augmentations modified to Sangheili standards. He took the offer and is now considered the most lethal killing machine in all of the UNSC.

Occupation: Spartan-Sangheili Class 1. Serves under command of the military for no Salary. His job is his life.

Weapon: Micro energy sword and a Sniper Rifle stolen from a Marine that has his personal markings of red striping on.
Gear: He wears a brown, slight ripped, hood and cape. Under the cape is Dark Green modified Mark 7 Mjonir Armour with built in active Camoflauge system.

Powers: His active camo is kind of fault so he only uses under extreme situations. He has the fastest running speed known to anyone in the Galaxy of similar characteristic: 59 Mph.



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:

Holy cheesecake! An elite spartan?! :O There's no way that can be stooped!
Really epic character Legal! Very Happy



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:

Holy cheesecake! An elite spartan?! :O There's no way that can be stooped!
Really epic character Legal! Very Happy
Thank you Very Happy



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
EpicGostKilla, you need to add alot of people and descriptions to the list!



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4138 Enshrined Member

avatar
God you guys this rp is gonna be soooooo epic. I love ALL the characters SOOO much!!! I'm so proud of you guys.... ;w;



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:21 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4138 Enshrined Member

avatar
Update.



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:27 pm

lordpyromon | 4361 Friendly Dragon Slayer

avatar
Legal wrote:This is one kick ass guy.

Name: Elai Mortumee.

Age: 26

Personality: A Sangheili notorious for his persistence when standing against the Covenant. He now keeps to himself and is generally quite quiet. He only speaks when he knows it is right. And he is always right.
He never helps anyone. He only helps others if it helps himself.

Visuals: 7'2" 210lb's Pitch Black Skin with a red stripe of the resistance over his left eye. He wears a hood and cape. Under the cape is Dark Green modified Mark 7 Mjonir Armour.

Background: Abandoned as a child, Elai decided to join with the Covenant but soon decided to leave once he knew the truth. He challenged the Profit of Truth but was restrained by Brutes. The Brutes who were unable to
restrain him suffered serious brain injury by Elai's immense strength. He fled and helped the humans. Eventaully regrouping with the rest of the Sangheili on their home world after the war, he decided to Flee to the planet Earth once he realised Sanghelios was falling apart.
There he joined human society in the military serving as an agent of stealth in a private organization within the UNSC called 'The Sigma Project' Only those in very high authority know of Elai. He is kept a secret and is the only other Hyper Lethal Vector.
He was offered Spartan Augmentations modified to Sangheili standards. He took the offer and is now considered the most lethal killing machine in all of the UNSC.

Occupation: Spartan-Sangheili Class 1. Serves under command of the military for no Salary. His job is his life.

Weapon: Micro energy sword and a Sniper Rifle stolen from a Marine that has his personal markings of red striping on.
Gear: He wears a brown, slight ripped, hood and cape. Under the cape is Dark Green modified Mark 7 Mjonir Armour with built in active Camoflauge system.

Powers: His active camo is kind of fault so he only uses under extreme situations. He has the fastest running speed known to anyone in the Galaxy of similar characteristic: 59 Mph.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now my character is screwed... o_o



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4138 Enshrined Member

avatar
lordpyromon wrote:
Legal wrote:This is one kick ass guy.

Name: Elai Mortumee.

Age: 26

Personality: A Sangheili notorious for his persistence when standing against the Covenant. He now keeps to himself and is generally quite quiet. He only speaks when he knows it is right. And he is always right.
He never helps anyone. He only helps others if it helps himself.

Visuals: 7'2" 210lb's Pitch Black Skin with a red stripe of the resistance over his left eye. He wears a hood and cape. Under the cape is Dark Green modified Mark 7 Mjonir Armour.

Background: Abandoned as a child, Elai decided to join with the Covenant but soon decided to leave once he knew the truth. He challenged the Profit of Truth but was restrained by Brutes. The Brutes who were unable to
restrain him suffered serious brain injury by Elai's immense strength. He fled and helped the humans. Eventaully regrouping with the rest of the Sangheili on their home world after the war, he decided to Flee to the planet Earth once he realised Sanghelios was falling apart.
There he joined human society in the military serving as an agent of stealth in a private organization within the UNSC called 'The Sigma Project' Only those in very high authority know of Elai. He is kept a secret and is the only other Hyper Lethal Vector.
He was offered Spartan Augmentations modified to Sangheili standards. He took the offer and is now considered the most lethal killing machine in all of the UNSC.

Occupation: Spartan-Sangheili Class 1. Serves under command of the military for no Salary. His job is his life.

Weapon: Micro energy sword and a Sniper Rifle stolen from a Marine that has his personal markings of red striping on.
Gear: He wears a brown, slight ripped, hood and cape. Under the cape is Dark Green modified Mark 7 Mjonir Armour with built in active Camoflauge system.

Powers: His active camo is kind of fault so he only uses under extreme situations. He has the fastest running speed known to anyone in the Galaxy of similar characteristic: 59 Mph.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now my character is screwed... o_o

lolol dont worry pyro not completely Wink



on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Aslong as you're a human then I'm on your side. If you're a Sangheili then i'll just leave you alone. But if you're anything else that was part of the Covenant then prepare to die.



on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 am

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Plus, lordpyromon you can manipulate fire for gods sake. I wont kill you that easy.



on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:45 am

Rex | 4255 Enshrined Member

avatar
Name: Steve Mendoza

Age: 16

Personality: Can get hostile when angry, but overall, he's a friendly person and nice to get around with.

Visuals: 6'0" 158 lb, Caucasian Male, Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Red T-Shirt, Dark Blue Denim Jeans. He has a battle scar on his left arm from one of his fights.

Background: He is a lone wolf. It is unknown (but he knows) why he ran away from his family when he was 10. He dosen't know if they are still alive or dead. He loves to explore the outdoors and make new friends. He has been in a few altercations with people (they wanted to fight), but in which 90% of them, he has won. He tries to talk out of the fight, but when they throw the first punch, he will fight back. He decided to build a retractable knife for his own self protection, but only uses it in a life or death situation.

Weapon:(optional): Retracable Knife in his pocket

Gear:(optional): Same as EpicGhostKilla121. A backpack full of food, water, clothes, and medical supplies.

Powers(optional): N/A (I think that powers are OP.)

((i got lazy and its 1:30am...i might add more stuff later.))



on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:35 am

Legal | 5414 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Awesome Character. Im glad we have some normal people who don't have powers Smile But everyone seems to have left or been abandoned by their parents LOL



on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:43 am

Mad Mike | 4181 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:Awesome Character. Im glad we have some normal people who don't have powers Smile But everyone seems to have left or been abandoned by their parents LOL

Your right!
Even I abandoned the UNSC as a smart AI. I guess that's kinda the same lol



on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:34 am

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion