Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 25]

Mad Mike | 4183 Gwendolyn's Minion

Michael wrote:Here's my RP Character and I hope it's not too late to join.
Let me know if my RP character is allowed.
Spoiler:
Name: John Titor (Real name not known)
Personality:Evasive, Stoic
Visuals:Caucasian male, dark brown hair down to the shoulders and wears a black trench coat.
Background: Nothing much is known about him other than that he appears near scenes of accidents and terrorist attacks.
Goals: Nothing is clear on what his goals are except that he appears on scene of accidents and terrorist attacks.
Occupation(optional):Suspected to be a terrorist.
Residence(optional):Unknown
Attends(as in a school)(also optional):Unknown
Weapon:(optional) Unknown, suspected to carry some sort of explosive.
Gear:(optional) Sun glasses and some sort of gloves.)
Powers(optional): Unknown, precognition(Good guesses?)

Went for a mysterious type of character Very Happy

Sounds good. You can just jump into the plot whenever you want.

on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Knadan | 4176 Community Commissar

Mad Mike wrote:
Michael wrote:Here's my RP Character and I hope it's not too late to join.
Let me know if my RP character is allowed.
Spoiler:
Name: John Titor (Real name not known)
Personality:Evasive, Stoic
Visuals:Caucasian male, dark brown hair down to the shoulders and wears a black trench coat.
Background: Nothing much is known about him other than that he appears near scenes of accidents and terrorist attacks.
Goals: Nothing is clear on what his goals are except that he appears on scene of accidents and terrorist attacks.
Occupation(optional):Suspected to be a terrorist.
Residence(optional):Unknown
Attends(as in a school)(also optional):Unknown
Weapon:(optional) Unknown, suspected to carry some sort of explosive.
Gear:(optional) Sun glasses and some sort of gloves.)
Powers(optional): Unknown, precognition(Good guesses?)

Went for a mysterious type of character Very Happy

Sounds good. You can just jump into the plot whenever you want.
Assuming you do so in a way that makes sense.

on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

Legal | 5416 Viva La Sovereign

Lets continue with this please!!

If you don't remember....

''Mike, I saw some Covenant forces escape from the flagship. They went into the mountains. Set a secondary waypoint there and we'll recalibrate the teleporter to there.''

I hear some interference: ''"Redirect the 22nd Brigade, and the 75th and 51st battalions, sweep them out of there."''

That's where Connolly is probably heading. ''I have a feeling there may be some sort of weapon on the other side of the teleporter. We'll use it kill off the remaining Covenant before they call in the Long Night of Solace for reinforcements. The last thing we need is another Supercarrier causing trouble.''

on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Pandora's Box | 4424 Grammatical Wizard

The F-77s are patrolling the area surrounding the mountain looking for any traces of the covenant forces, but they can't seem to find anything. David says,
"Something isn't right here. There is no way a corvette full of covies disappear like that."
"Yeah, something is wrong. Isn't that mining facility that they attacked around here..."
"Yeah, but they couldn't be heading back there, could they..?"

The mining facility where the Forerunner ship once was is filled with Horizon workers and guards that are cleaning up the aftermath of the battle field and searching for any evidence. Along with them is a squad of Beta class subjects wearing armored Horizon Guard uniforms: Beta-1, Beta-2, Beta-8, and Beta-11.

on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 pm

After Mike sets the coordinates, we make our way to the mining facility (in the machinima, everyone will think me and Mike are gone)
It takes us about 2 days to get to the facility and when we do, it's all boarded up with armed personal guarding the forerunner structure. "They're guarding the teleporter, I don't think they realise what it does, if its still linked with the Solace then hundreds and thousands of Covenant troops could Come through at any moment."

I activated my camouflage, pushed open the doors and decided to sneak past the guards.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 am

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

The guards are patrolling around the area and one notices the door is open,
"Hmm, who the hell left the door open..."
But he just lazily goes and shuts the door without thinking too much of it. The workers are still busily moving about the mine searching for any fragments of the forerunner ship/artifacts. But there is a noticeable group that is different from the rest of the Horizon workers and guards. It is the group of Beta Class. They're easily distinguishable by their power suits marked with Horizon emblems on their chest and their .50 cal machine guns. They seemed to be patrolling a specific building at the corner of the mine.
(The power suits are cheaper mass produced versions of Mjolnir armor)

After David and his squad finished checking the area around the mountain they returned to base and prepared to gear up for their next mission.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Mad Mike | 4183 Gwendolyn's Minion

Legal wrote:After Mike sets the coordinates, we make our way to the mining facility (in the machinima, everyone will think me and Mike are gone)
It takes us about 2 days to get to the facility and when we do, it's all boarded up with armed personal guarding the forerunner structure. "They're guarding the teleporter, I don't think they realise what it does, if its still linked with the Solace then hundreds and thousands of Covenant troops could Come through at any moment."

I activated my camouflage, pushed open the doors and decided to sneak past the guards.

"I can't hack into the teleporter, so you will have to get close and insert my AI chip into it.
I think I have a plan to get rid of the guards. Hold on."

Searching the Horizon Corporation database for high ranking officers...

Changing voice frequency...

Triggering the alarms...

(Everyone in the facility hears me through the loudspeakers)

"Attention all Horizon personel! This is Silas Anderson speaking! We have found reasons to believe there might be more explosives left in facility that can detonate at any time! All standart personel are to evcacuate immidiately! Special ops squads will stay and begin searching for explosives"

Changing to normal voice...

"Yes Elai, that was me. Seems like most of the personel is leaving. These special ops soldiers have bomb squad training and it wouldn't have been convincing if I told them to evacuate. That's how this company works, trust me.

Damn... Most of are searchig for the bomb but they left one guarding the teleporter..."

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:08 pm

The Horizon personnel begin to head towards the exits in a massive wave. But the Beta Class stay within the mine. Three of them begin to search the mine looking for potential explosives but the last one, Beta-11, stays behind within the building to continue guarding it. They begin talking over the radio,
"How many explosives do you think are left?"
"I don't know, hell what type of explosives are we even looking for..."
"It doesn't matter if you don't find the explosives in five minutes meet me back here while I call for reinforcements. We'll need the numbers to combat this situation effectively."
"Alright Beta-11, roger that"
"Roger that"
"Roger that"
"See you guys in five"

Meanwhile...
David and his squad of Psi Class are prepped and ready to go when they meet up with the two Omega Class. Omega-1 complains to Omega-2,
"Damn... Why do we have to me stuck with these damn Psi Class?"
She responds kindly,
"Hey, it isn't bad. Psi Class subjects have a fantastic track record."
"Pfft, yeah right..."
David cuts in,
"Uh, sir, we're locked and loaded. Awaiting orders."
But Omega-1 (The current team leader) just dismisses David's presence. Then Beta-11's message is relayed to them. So they head towards the hangers clad in full Horizon gear with balaclava to hide their appearances. They enter Falcons and make their way towards the mining facility.
"ETA in fifteen minutes."

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 pm

(Wow Legal, two days? Gonna have to come up with some filler I guess.)

As the ODST's gunships approach the the mining facility, they are ordered by command to RTB (return to base) for resupply and debriefing.

A short time after the gunships land, Connolly enters a conference room, where he finds Colonel Boyington and Major General Edson. He quickly snaps a salute.
"Sirs!"
"At ease Staff Sergeant, take a seat."
After he does so, they ask for his report on what happened since the attack at the mining facility, and he explains everything that happened.
Well, almost everything. Deciding to not mention Mike, since Mike helped him, now he returns the favor.
"Good work Marine, get some rest, I'm sure we're going to be sending you and your squad out again in the near future.

Time lapse: 2 days later, shortly before Elai arrives at the facility.

In the hanger where the two gunships are docked, Boyington briefs Connolly and the squad.
"Alright, you're going back to the mining facility. The folks at Horizon ain't happy about it, but they seem to be playing ball for now. You are to move in and secure any intact and/or active Forerunner tech you find. The eggheads managed to make some basic adapters for those gunships, so you'll be able to use the weapons and such. More than you could with just the emergency controls, but not as much or as well as an AI or someone with the intended implants."
"Any intel on what's going to be there?"
"Horizon understandably has oodles of guards and workers there trying to patch the place up and guard it. Sat images also show some sort black ops troops, no idea what they're capable of."
Connolly stiffened slightly at the mention of the black ops troops, remembering what had happened last time.
"Understood Ma'am."
"Alright, you know about as much as we know, now get going. And good luck."

The ODST's file into the gunships, and take off a few moments later.

As the gunships approach the facility, they're radioed by the head of the guards at the facility.
"You guys might want to hold off, we just got informed there might be a bomb around here."
The ODST flying asks Connolly for orders. "It's your call Sarge."
Connolly thinks for a moment, "We're going in, if I had to bet, that bomb is a bluff by somebody."

A few moments later the gunships land in a courtyard; the ODST's file out and secure the area. Connolly pauses as he exits, entering a code into the door keypad and locking it up. The second gunship is locked up and then the squad then begins making it's way through the facility.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

''Nice work, Mike.'' I notice all the guards moving out except the one guarding the teleporter. I move in further, brushing the side of the facility. I sneak past each spec ops officer. One nearly noticed me because of my faulty camouflage but I made it.

''Connolly probably thinks we're dead, Mike. No one could escape that explosion. We'll have to meet up with him soon.''

The last guard stands in our way, does he even know that its a teleporter? After killing the CEO, I don't even know if he told any of his workers the true purpose of opening Tontra Mining Industries. My camo begins to blink so I act quick. I throw a rock and he turns to look in the direction of the sound. As soon as he turns, I pull out my blade and kill him without any of the spec ops team noticing. ''Quick, Mike. This camo is really damaged, they're going to notice us soon.'' I put his chip into the control terminal and duck behind a barrier.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

The guards radio in to Beta-11 (The squad leader) to let them know that the ODSTs are on their way, so Beta-11 tells Beta-1 to greet them at the entrance and inform them of the current situation. Then a rock hits the wall in the next room so he goes to check it out with his weapon readied.
"No one is supposed to be here..."

When SSgt. Connolly enters the mining facility he is approached by a large man in a power suit but he doesn't look anything like the spec ops that Connolly met before,
"Hello sir. We received a transmission from one of our higher ups that there are still explosives around the mines. We have swept sectors A through C but there are still sectors D through F to check. Our squad leader is located at the Northwest building of the mine, Sector B."
Then he continues to walk with them for a bit.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:04 pm

001 Contrite Mediation | 4364 The Floaty Green Dude

A wild Monitor appears!

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:A wild Monitor appears!
I'm not even going to justify that with an in character response.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 pm

My post got deleted, it annoyed me so I'm gonna cut this short.

I see Connolly and the man talking, I say "Hey!" They both turn, I kill the man with my carbine.

The spec ops team turn and open fire on me, "Connolly gimme some help!"

Last edited by Legal on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Anto 'Rusamee | 4038 Enshrined Member

*me*:major how long have we been down here?
Major:around 2 days max but we are getting close and we lost comms with the forces outside
*me*:open a comm im gona try to reach contact with then alast final time
Major:yes commander patching now
*me*:to all covenant forces hearing this we are nearing the forerunner artifact it is thanks to your sacrifice that we are here and u all shall not be forgoten...if any of you humans are hearing this by one of my dead warriors or by hacking our already weak comms then know this we do not intend to fight you anylonger we only whant to scan the artifact and know its secrets and then we will leave this planet for good and finaly give you rest..major close the channel

Major:just a few more meters and we are there commander
*me*:very good you all know the drill dont fire nor make any hostily movements on any human we may find i whant to take all of u home alive

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks to Mike, we were intercepting the Covenant's comms. I hear a Sangheili troop: "If any of you humans are hearing this by one of my dead warriors or by hacking our already weak comms then know this we do not intend to fight you anylonger we only want to scan the artifact."

If they scan it and find out what it's true location is, they will surely turn on us. "Can we trust them, Mike?" A bullet flies over my head. I duck back behind the barrier and blindfire. "What do we do?"

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Legal wrote:My post got deleted, it annoyed me so I'm gonna cut this short.

I see Connolly and the man talking, I say "Hey!" They both turn, I kill the man with my carbine.

The spec ops team turn and open fire on me, "Connolly gimme some help!"
Connolly thinks fast, aside from his suspicions about "P12" and such, he doesn't have any real reason to consider them hostile. But on the other hand, he trusts Elai after fighting with him against the Covenant, and if he's right about Horizon, it's pretty damning.
"Troopers! Engage contacts, shoot to wound!"
The ODST's begin lighting up the Beta's aiming at legs and shoulders.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Beta-11 can hear the gunfire from his current location and yells into the coms,
"What the hell is going on! Who's attacking? Hello!?"
"Sir the ODSTs have turned on us, we're engaging now"
Shortly after the fire of .50 cal machine guns begin to open fire. With Beta-1 dead Beta-2 and Beta-8 begin to fire at the ODSTs and the Elite. But then Beta-2 goes down has his legs are shot out from under him. So Beta-8 begins to fall back to the Northwest corner of the mine in Sector B.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

After all the troops lie wounded on the floor, we knock away their weapons and I walk over to Connolly. "We just intercepted a transmission from the Covenant. They want to make peace and just scan this artifact. I don't trust them. The reason I killed the CEO of this company was because he was going to sell this artifact to the Covenant. They might not know about the forerunner weapon on the other side of the teleporter: I have reason to believe it's Installation 06."

"Mike is recalibrating it back to its default settings to set it's destination to the Installation rather than the Long Night of Solace... We have a choice, let the Covenant come and scan the artifact (trust them) or we go through and destroy the installation before they can betray us; deny them the opportunity to scan it."

I notice one of the troops sitting in the corner of the mine. "Hey, you! Come over here. You can help us or we'll have to get rid of you..."

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

PandorasBox12 wrote:Beta-11 can hear the gunfire from his current location and yells into the coms,
"What the hell is going on! Who's attacking? Hello!?"
"Sir the ODSTs have turned on us, we're engaging now"
Shortly after the fire of .50 cal machine guns begin to open fire. With Beta-1 dead Beta-2 and Beta-8 begin to fire at the ODSTs and the Elite. But then Beta-2 goes down has his legs are shot out from under him. So Beta-8 begins to fall back to the Northwest corner of the mine in Sector B.

Legal wrote:After all the troops lie wounded on the floor, we knock away their weapons and I walk over to Connolly. "We just intercepted a transmission from the Covenant. They want to make peace and just scan this artifact. I don't trust them. The reason I killed the CEO of this company was because he was going to sell this artifact to the Covenant. They might not know about the forerunner weapon on the other side of the teleporter: I have reason to believe it's Installation 06."

"Mike is recalibrating it back to its default settings to set it's destination to the Installation rather than the Long Night of Solace... We have a choice, let the Covenant come and scan the artifact (trust them) or we go through and destroy the installation before they can betray us; deny them the opportunity to scan it."

I notice one of the troops sitting in the corner of the mine. "Hey, you! Come over here. You can help us or we'll have to get rid of you..."
Several of the ODST's were wounded in the engagement, but are being stabilized and should live.
When Elai makes his comment to the black ops soldier, Connolly cuts his external mike and opens a private com to Elai.
"Elai, I trust you, but if you start killing prisoners, we're going to have a problem. Clear?"

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

"He could work for us if he wanted to, I would prefer not to kill him."

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Beta-11 looks on as his squad is cut down by the UNSC forces and that Elite then he hears,
"Hey, you! Come over here. You can help us or we'll have to get rid of you..."
Beta-11 whispers to himself,
"They just killed my men for no reason, I can't trust these psychos..."
Then he retreats silently into the building and blocks off the entrance before moving into the artifact room with his .50 cal trained on the door. He murmurs to himself,
"Damn, where are those reinforcements..."

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Legal wrote:"He could work for us if he wanted to, I would prefer not to kill him."
"Alright, fair enough I suppose, at least we got that straightened out.
As for the Covies and this teleporter. . . If you're right and there is a Halo as a possible destination for this teleporter, have to admit I'm inclined to nuke it and be done with it."
He pats the WMD attached to his lower back as he says this.
"But on the other hand, if their leader is who I think he is, although he's a bit of a religious nut, he does try to do things such that his troops stay alive. I'll give him credit for that. So, if he doesn't have many troops left, he's probably telling the truth, as I doubt he'd be stupid enough to try and bluff this way. 'Cause if he is bluffing and it goes South, even if he survives, there's a good chance he'd be the only one."
Connolly shrugs in the armor.
"So I say trust him, but keep your trigger finger ready either way."

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Anto 'Rusamee | 4038 Enshrined Member

Major:commander this stone door is the final after this im reading life but idk what tipe it is
*me*:no matter open it a bit so we can pass but remember do NOT engage any humans
*rest of squad*:yes fleet master
*has we open the door we see mike and the rest of the ODST*
*me*:DO NOT MAKE ANY HOSTILE MOVEMENTS GOT IT LET THEN DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO US GOT IT?!!
*squad*(around 5 sangheilis):yes fleet master
*me*:ok then lets go talk to then...

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Anto and his squad walk in through the doors. Connolly's squad raise their weapons and turn to the Sangheili troops.

"Shipmaster..." I say to the elite but I am interrupted by a team of Horizon workers bursting in. The trooper (Beta-11) then screams, "AHA THE REINFORCEMENTS!"

Another massive gunfight takes off and I say to Connolly, his squad and Anto's squad,"Forget it! Follow me, through the teleporter! Mike, turn it on!"

A big green light appears and we all jump through the teleporter. On the other side I tell Mike to turn it off so the others can't get through.

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum