Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 25]

Legal | 5290 Viva La Sovereign

Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:Awesome Character. Im glad we have some normal people who don't have powers Smile But everyone seems to have left or been abandoned by their parents LOL

Your right!
Even I abandoned the UNSC as a smart AI. I guess that's kinda the same lol
I guess you could say the UNSC are your parents! XD

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 am

Mad Mike | 4057 Gwendolyn's Minion

Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:Awesome Character. Im glad we have some normal people who don't have powers Smile But everyone seems to have left or been abandoned by their parents LOL

Your right!
Even I abandoned the UNSC as a smart AI. I guess that's kinda the same lol
I guess you could say the UNSC are your parents! XD

Yeah
But I actually added a thing to my character. Now he feels that he needs to find the person he is based of (in a way his father) to find a purpose.

I thought he would be a little more interesting if he had a goal Smile

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 am

EpicGostKilla, I have edited my profile a little. I now added that he wants to find the person he is based of so that he can get a purpose. I thought it made him a little more interesting.

So if you could use this instead i would appreciate it:

Name: Mike (Mad Mike)
Race: UNSC (Former UNSC)smart AI
Background: All smart AIs deteriorate and go through rampancy after 7 years, however this AI is an exception. Mike managed to get through his rampancy by finding extremely efficient ways of storing information, and reached a point of intelligence where he can almost be considered a human being. He is no longer bound by any programing and can do whatever he wants! One day he transfered himself from his main computer to a civilians personal laptop without authorization and the UNSC have been searching for him ever since.
Personalety: Due to his high intelligence he can actually feel guilt, emotion, humour, lonelyness and other feelings just like a human. He spends much time philosophating on what to do with his excistance. And since rampancy is a very traumatic experience he's frankly kind of insane and therefore nicknamed MAD Mike by the UNSC. But Mike does not wish to harm unless he absolutely needs to.
Visuals: If a holographic projector is available he will take the form of a UNSC hazop spartan (my profile picture)
Occupation: He has recently hacked into the main computer of "The City of Tontra" and is watching the city, wondering what he should do with his "life" next.
Maybe finding the person whos brain he is copied from might be the first step to finding a purpose, Mike asks himself sometimes...
Powers: Can pretty much hack and control anything electronic. He is also extremely intelligent.

Last edited by Mad Mike on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 am

If your AI is 10 he's going to be very very ill. They have a life span of 7 years.D:

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Legal wrote:If your AI is 10 he's going to be very very ill. They have a life span of 7 years.D:

He somehow he survived his rampancy and deterioration. That is a very important part of his personalety.
He was very ill, insane, rampant and VERY close to "dying" when he was 7 but he managed to find a solutiont by discovering extremely efficient ways of storing information. That is why he was able to become so intelligent and why he will live for many more years Smile

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:If your AI is 10 he's going to be very very ill. They have a life span of 7 years.D:

He somehow he survived his rampancy and deterioration. That is a very important part of his personalety.
He was very ill, insane, rampant and VERY close to "dying" when he was 7 but he managed to find a solutiont by discovering extremely efficient ways of storing information. That is why he was able to become so intelligent and why he will live for many more years Smile

Aha very awesome!

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Aha very awesome!
Read the full profile if you havn't already. It explains more on the effects it has had onn him Smile

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Taking form of a spartan is pretty bad ass!

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Legal wrote:Taking form of a spartan is pretty bad ass!

Thanks! That is very badass indeed!
And I did say he is nuts so it fits him Razz He could easily kill someone if he wants to, because everything electronic can be used as a weapon > : D

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Mad Mike wrote:

And I did say he is nuts so it fits him Razz He could easily kill someone if he wants to, because everything electronic can be used as a weapon > : D
He could use my armour against me D: NOOO -runs-

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

An AI can't techically take control of mjolnir armor but they can increase reaction time and speed or decrease it to make you move alot slower if I want to.
And if you are in space I could shut down you life support or something! Razz

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

An AI can't techically take control of mjolnir armor but they can increase reaction time and speed or decrease it to make you move alot slower if I want to.
And if you are in space I could shut down you life support or something! Razz
Well that wouldnt be very pleasant haha

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:58 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4014 Enshrined Member

I'm liking this so far...Razz

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:I'm liking this so far...Razz
When are we actually gonna start properly?

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Update.

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Kusa is the last description i need...Come on Kusa!!! :O

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Update.
Update?

Im guessing when we have Kusa's we start?

Pandora's Box | 4298 Grammatical Wizard

I'll join too!

Name: Psi-12 "David"
Personality: He's a cold realist and takes everything as he sees it in its literal form. He is quite intelligent when coming to his deductions and choices, but not always ethical. He rarely speaks and is undyingly loyal to those he considers his equal or better.
Visuals: 6'3" 225lbs Short black hair, bronze-tan skin, and dark brown eyes.
Background: He was created from a test tube by a private sector company wishing to produce the "Ultimate Human Form" (Meaning a human that isn't modified after birth). He was created by taking the best sets of chromosomes from every employee of the company and is considered a Psi Class (23rd of the 24 varients with 24 being the best). He was placed into a strict home and it wasn't hidden from him that he was different. He was trained everyday of his life to be the best at everything and to follow commands. He has never truly known a social life or love which makes him cold and seemingly heartless. Due to harsh combat exercises he has adopted the motto: "The Mission Comes Above All Else" including "allies"
Occupation(optional): Student and Observational/Test subject.
Weapon:(optional): Anything (Prefers a vibrating edged katana).
Gear:(optional): Cell phone, backpack, school supplies.
Powers(optional): Incredibly fast reflexes, weapon mastery, and can easily read people's movements based on body position and weight balance.

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:15 pm

The more the merrier!

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Legal wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Update.
Update?

I updated the 1st post....

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:17 pm

PandorasBox12 wrote:I'll join too!

Name: Psi-12 "David"
Personality: He's a cold realist and takes everything as he sees it in its literal form. He is quite intelligent when coming to his deductions and choices, but not always ethical. He rarely speaks and is undyingly loyal to those he considers his equal or better.
Visuals: 6'3" 225lbs Short black hair, bronze-tan skin, and dark brown eyes.
Background: He was created from a test tube by a private sector company wishing to produce the "Ultimate Human Form" (Meaning a human that isn't modified after birth). He was created by taking the best sets of chromosomes from every employee of the company and is considered a Psi Class (23rd of the 24 varients with 24 being the best). He was placed into a strict home and it wasn't hidden from him that he was different. He was trained everyday of his life to be the best at everything and to follow commands. He has never truly known a social life or love which makes him cold and seemingly heartless. Due to harsh combat exercises he has adopted the motto: "The Mission Comes Above All Else" including "allies"
Occupation(optional): Student and Observational/Test subject.
Weapon:(optional): Anything (Prefers a vibrating edged katana).
Gear:(optional): Cell phone, backpack, school supplies.
Powers(optional): Incredibly fast reflexes, weapon mastery, and can easily read people's movements based on body position and weight balance.

Yay! New person!! I'll add you right away!

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Pandora's Box | 4298 Grammatical Wizard

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

Thanks, looks like it'll be fun.

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 pm

PandorasBox12 wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

Thanks, looks like it'll be fun.

It will be. Added. Razz

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Lots of interesting characters now !

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum