Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NPCs  Empty Nanosoldier | 8610 Member

Nanosoldier
Through the vast lands of.. wherever GoC is set on, will we encounter any NPCs such as indigenous animals or perhaps human refugees, rebels, etc?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 pm

NPCs  Empty Jony | 9583 Admin My Ass

Jony
I hope rebels are in GoC Razz, Rebels vs Covenant vs UNSC

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 am

NPCs  Empty Drewcyfur | 8518 Member

Drewcyfur
Maybe even have some guest stars from Red Vs Blue! I am sure if you just give them free accounts for life, they will gladly do some voice work.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

NPCs  Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8896 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Drewcyfur wrote:Maybe even have some guest stars from Red Vs Blue! I am sure if you just give them free accounts for life, they will gladly do some voice work.

Lol. Pretty sure if they gave anyone free account for life's that they would do some voice work. Razz

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 am

NPCs  Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7582 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
Drewcyfur wrote:Maybe even have some guest stars from Red Vs Blue! I am sure if you just give them free accounts for life, they will gladly do some voice work.

Lol. Pretty sure if they gave anyone free account for life's that they would do some voice work. Razz
Well, congrats! You now have a free account for life guys!

The game is completely free.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am

NPCs  Empty Drewcyfur | 8518 Member

Drewcyfur
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

LOL!! Just don't tell them that! Make something up. Give the illusion that they are getting a great deal. If that fails offer them all a "Flaming Codpeace"

Now who wouldn't want to be showing that peace of armor off?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:56 pm

NPCs  Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8896 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Drewcyfur wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

LOL!! Just don't tell them that! Make something up. Give the illusion that they are getting a great deal. If that fails offer them all a "Flaming Codpeace"

Now who wouldn't want to be showing that peace of armor off?

Lol. Cortana is gonna take it. Like she took MC's. Razz

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 pm

NPCs  Empty Sergeant Novan | 8785 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Not again...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:17 pm

NPCs  Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com