Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Boarded [Game I've been working on]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty FutureShadow202 | 8211 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
mini0013xx wrote:
Spartan 202 Ethiel wrote:
Sounds good and logical. You've been doing great with it so far, can't wait to play the demo (I might try it tomorrow).

The demo I've released is old, and I encourage you to await for the new demo to release. It's right around the corner.
Sounds good.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty SlashedTortoise | 9071 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
this gonna be online at all?

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty mini0013xx | 9039 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
SlashedTortoise wrote:this gonna be online at all?

The game ships with 10 multiplayer maps. There will be 4 seperate multiplayer DLC, each containing 3 multiplayer maps, which will total out to 22 multiplayer maps by it's finish.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty mini0013xx | 9039 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
mini0013xx wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:this gonna be online at all?

The game ships with 10 multiplayer maps. There will be 4 seperate multiplayer DLC, each containing 3 multiplayer maps, which will total out to 22 multiplayer maps by it's finish.

Actually, a little bit after the release of the demo, I'm going to release a multiplayer demo too. The community will have to vote on which map they want to play on. But I'll put up that poll and the 10 names when it comes around.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty camycamera | 9066 Legendary Member

camycamera
mini0013xx wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Actually, a little bit after the release of the demo, I'm going to release a multiplayer demo too. The community will have to vote on which map they want to play on. But I'll put up that poll and the 10 names when it comes around.

awww that's cute Razz

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:43 pm

mini0013xx
camycamera wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

awww that's cute Razz

What? People should be allowed to have a choice. Got a problem with that?

Also, everything is planned. Beware.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:52 am

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty SlashedTortoise | 9071 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
mini0013xx wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

im definatly up for that!! if you need any map ideas, im here, i love comming up with maps, onlything im alright at Razz make sure you post A pic of each map when you do voting Smile
can you name one Renegade?! Razz just for me xD
anyway the games looking good, it reminds me of Doom but with better graphics of course Razz ill download the demo and give it a go Smile

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am

SlashedTortoise
where do i download it? cant fiind it Sad

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 am

mini0013xx
SlashedTortoise wrote:where do i download it? cant fiind it Sad

You'll have to wait a little bit. The new demo isn't released yet, and the old demo... really lacks when it comes to detail, looks, and other things.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty FutureShadow202 | 8211 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
Woot woot! Cant wait for them updates!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty Mad Mike | 8939 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Is this one of the projects you never finished? If it is then to bad, because this one looked the most fun..

Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 pm

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:Is this one of the projects you never finished? If it is then to bad, because this one looked the most fun..

It was. But the FPSC engine never updated to fix the various AI and texture issues I was coming up with in the later game, and then they abandoned the engine all together, leaving me with something I couldn't work with with fatal bugs where the ai wouldn't recognize you until you shot at them and blah blah blah it was getting bad. I would have finished it, I got 9 levels into it and had 2 multiplayer maps, but I guess it just wasn't meant to work. :/

I do sometimes think about reopening this project up, but then I keep remembering the fatal bugs that wouldn't work with the level design I had for it. (The level design was a big loopy because of all the Marathon inspired areas I had in it, haha. Razz )

Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty Mad Mike | 8939 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Is this one of the projects you never finished? If it is then to bad, because this one looked the most fun..

It was. But the FPSC engine never updated to fix the various AI and texture issues I was coming up with in the later game, and then they abandoned the engine all together, leaving me with something I couldn't work with with fatal bugs where the ai wouldn't recognize you until you shot at them and blah blah blah it was getting bad. I would have finished it, I got 9 levels into it and had 2 multiplayer maps, but I guess it just wasn't meant to work. :/

I do sometimes think about reopening this project up, but then I keep remembering the fatal bugs that wouldn't work with the level design I had for it. (The level design was a big loopy because of all the Marathon inspired areas I had in it, haha. Razz )

What a shame, I definately would have played it if if was completed. Because it looks like you put alot of time and effort into it.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Boarded [Game I've been working on] - Page 3 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com