Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

date

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

date Empty sol856 | 8448 Member

sol856
when can we expect to see a full gold game that's is all done, i am looking forward to playing my halo away form Xbox

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm

date Empty LH Justin | 8388

LH Justin
There is no release date set and you probably won't even here about one for a few months.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 pm

date Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9102 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
LH Justin wrote:There is no release date set and you probably won't even here about one for a few months.
A few months? I was under the impression that it would be at least a year before there would be a release date.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 pm

date Empty Jenkins | 9304 Heroic Member

Jenkins
I would say probably a year from the things I've heard. Better to wait until the game is totally complete than to release it and be buggy.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

LH Justin
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
LH Justin wrote:There is no release date set and you probably won't even here about one for a few months.
A few months? I was under the impression that it would be at least a year before there would be a release date.
A year? Maybe before the game actually comes out, but certainly not before a release date is confirmed. Going off what I have seen I would put an announcement around 8 to 9 months ahead.

And for you overenthusiastic types do not take my word as gospel.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

date Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9102 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
LH Justin wrote:
A year? Maybe before the game actually comes out, but certainly not before a release date is confirmed. Going off what I have seen I would put an announcement around 8 to 9 months ahead.

OMG release date in 8 months!!! Jk XD

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

date Empty SlashedTortoise | 9053 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise

same, a couple of months isnt long at all but then again thas the good thing about PC games you cant constantly add as much as you want

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

LH Justin
SlashedTortoise wrote:

same, a couple of months isnt long at all but then again thas the good thing about PC games you cant constantly add as much as you want
I said a few, not a couple.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 pm

date Empty stryking | 7557 The Floaty Green Dude

what time?, thursday?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:48 pm

date Empty Halo Wrexx | 7442 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
LH Justin wrote:

OMG release date in 8 months!!! Jk XD

Errmahgerd Very Happy lol

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am

date Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com