Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

date

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sol856 | 3830 Member

when can we expect to see a full gold game that's is all done, i am looking forward to playing my halo away form Xbox

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm

LH Justin | 3770

There is no release date set and you probably won't even here about one for a few months.

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 pm

001 Contrite Mediation | 4484 The Floaty Green Dude

LH Justin wrote:There is no release date set and you probably won't even here about one for a few months.
A few months? I was under the impression that it would be at least a year before there would be a release date.

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Jenkins | 4686 Heroic Member

I would say probably a year from the things I've heard. Better to wait until the game is totally complete than to release it and be buggy.

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

LH Justin | 3770

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
LH Justin wrote:There is no release date set and you probably won't even here about one for a few months.
A few months? I was under the impression that it would be at least a year before there would be a release date.
A year? Maybe before the game actually comes out, but certainly not before a release date is confirmed. Going off what I have seen I would put an announcement around 8 to 9 months ahead.

And for you overenthusiastic types do not take my word as gospel.

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

001 Contrite Mediation | 4484 The Floaty Green Dude

LH Justin wrote:
A year? Maybe before the game actually comes out, but certainly not before a release date is confirmed. Going off what I have seen I would put an announcement around 8 to 9 months ahead.

OMG release date in 8 months!!! Jk XD

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

SlashedTortoise | 4435 Teh Maps? I Make!

same, a couple of months isnt long at all but then again thas the good thing about PC games you cant constantly add as much as you want

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

LH Justin | 3770

SlashedTortoise wrote:

same, a couple of months isnt long at all but then again thas the good thing about PC games you cant constantly add as much as you want
I said a few, not a couple.

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 pm

stryking | 2939 The Floaty Green Dude

what time?, thursday?

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Halo Wrexx | 2824 Legendary Member

LH Justin wrote:

OMG release date in 8 months!!! Jk XD

Errmahgerd Very Happy lol

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion