Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Rewards from Sov + New Ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SlashedTortoise | 4427 Teh Maps? I Make!

LH Justin wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:

Bro I've been here since the begining. Even ask Justin man! I was his favorite member Wink
You've been here as long as I can remember, haha. But the TheExpiredAdmin account (very first) just turned a year old with the site itself. It'd be a bit ridiculous to start thinking about 2 and 5 year rewards at this point.

At this current point in time the only non-Dev Team member with an account that is over a year old is Wrexx. XD

haha im december i think so in december ill be 1 yeard old.... well on this site Razz

on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Halo Wrexx | 2816 Legendary Member

LH Justin wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:

Bro I've been here since the begining. Even ask Justin man! I was his favorite member Wink
You've been here as long as I can remember, haha. But the TheExpiredAdmin account (very first) just turned a year old with the site itself. It'd be a bit ridiculous to start thinking about 2 and 5 year rewards at this point.

At this current point in time the only non-Dev Team member with an account that is over a year old is Wrexx. XD

Im so speacial! Smile))

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 am

The Governor | 2594 Viva La Sovereign

Mine is coming up to a year. Just saying. (Thats if I has not already!)

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Knadan | 4288 Community Commissar

By the way Napalm, congrats on getting your mod position back.

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum