Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty SlashedTortoise | 9073 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna see this, you mentioned me in the original thing saying that ive done map packs and that but lets face it, this is big.... literaly!!
next time i go online ill check it out cos i personaly havent gone online in AGES Razz

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:57 pm

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8689 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
SlashedTortoise wrote:POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna see this, you mentioned me in the original thing saying that ive done map packs and that but lets face it, this is big.... literaly!!
next time i go online ill check it out cos i personaly havent gone online in AGES Razz

Yes, i meant to post pics, but i forgot. I'll do my best.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 pm

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8689 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
SlashedTortoise wrote:POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Your wish came true! Pictures are in first post everyone!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:11 pm

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9122 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
SilentGamer64 wrote:
^ Your wish came true! Pictures are in first post everyone!
Looks pretty awesome! I tried to do this once, but got super bored. Maybe I'll try it again.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 am

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7584 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
It's Invasion! This does look fun. I have it downloading right now.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 am

SilentGamer64
Thanks for all the feedback guys!

When I say it's lifesized, I mean it could actually fit like a longsword or pelican in each hangar! Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a budget left to do anything with the hangars, but anyone can erase what they want for more money and do something creative with it, as long as they give me credit. Hopefully we will be playing this in the next custom game meetup!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 am

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty SlashedTortoise | 9073 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
i would look at the pics but waypoint hardly loads on my internet :/ ill try upload some for you

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

SilentGamer64
SlashedTortoise wrote:i would look at the pics but waypoint hardly loads on my internet :/ ill try upload some for you

That's ok, I can just go on waypoint and upload them all individually to here, it shouldn't be too hard.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9122 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
SlashedTortoise wrote:i would look at the pics but waypoint hardly loads on my internet :/ ill try upload some for you
Yeah, it took me about 3 minutes for each picture to load.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 am

SilentGamer64
If anyone is having trouble loading the pics, try using a different web browser, otherwise just be patient and I will try to upload them individually directly to here.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:00 pm

SilentGamer64
^ BOOM! Pictures are up!!! ^

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 pm

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty mini0013xx | 9041 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
SilentGamer64 wrote:^ BOOM! Pictures are up!!! ^

NOICE!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

001 Contrite Mediation
SilentGamer64 wrote:^ BOOM! Pictures are up!!! ^
Nice! The exterior is huge! I can see why you might have a problem with the object limit.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 pm

SilentGamer64's Pillar of Autumn Map!!! - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com