Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait.

First off, BVG Studios has been completely redesigned. I went through the website code and recycled it to give it a more modern and edgy feel. However, the team is completely aware that many pages may look off due to the fact they have not been updated to fit aesthetically with the overall design of the site. Over the next few days we planned to have all of those issues sorted out.

Many months ago the team was looking into launching a trailer, hoping to show off game-play and the progress we had made. With the very little we had then this idea was constantly pushed back. This has been something that continues to bug every member of BVG so that is why we are going to right that wrong, right now. Below you can gaze your eyes upon one of our biggest achievements, we hope you enjoy.

Now I'm sure many of you have questions about what you've just seen, it's a lot to take in especially after how poor our first 2 trailers were. Speculating is also welcomed on the forums if you'd like. This Thursday (June 28th) we will be having a livestream, so make sure to get on around 5pm (Central) to get all the latest news on Halo: Galaxy of Combat!

Until the next update, stay bright!

Share this post on: reddit

Sergeant Novan

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:21 pm  Sergeant Novan

Still here in the background:
BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012  - Page 8 Tumblr_m17e4pCdtN1rs2i70o1_500

Mad Mike

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:08 pm  Mad Mike

Sergeant Novan wrote:Still here in the background:
BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012  - Page 8 Tumblr_m17e4pCdtN1rs2i70o1_500
Metal gear is awesome. I've played metal gear 3 like 6 times.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:48 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:It's a good thing I've recently become addicted to planetside 2 then. (Even if everyone on my server are complete idiots)
All hail the Vanu sovereignty!
You're probaly the only one who plays Vanu here on BVG :PAlthough I'm surprised that none of the elites here are vanu.
When I actually played Planetside 2 I was Vanu, but I got a bit bored of the game.

SlashedTortoise

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm  SlashedTortoise

so whos pre orderin the new xbox?
and what games you pre orderin with it?

CWO4anthony321123

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm  CWO4anthony321123

SlashedTortoise wrote:so whos pre orderin the new xbox?
I'm not gonna get one right away. I'm saving up for a better computer instead. I am planning on getting it eventually though for the exclusives.Smile 

Mad Mike

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 am  Mad Mike

I'm not getting the Tivo One. Waste of money imo... The only exclusive I'm excited about is Titanfall, and I can just buy that for PC..
And 343 has failed me for the last time so I will probably not get halo 5

I might actually go playstation.

CWO4anthony321123

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:10 am  CWO4anthony321123

Mad Mike wrote:
I'm not getting the Tivo One. Waste of money imo... The only exclusive I'm excited about is Titanfall, and I can just buy that for PC..

HERESY!!! Razz 

camycamera

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:44 am  camycamera

Mad Mike wrote:

when was the "last time?"

and you know you will get Halo 5, that's why you are here... you love Halo Wink

Mad Mike

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:27 pm  Mad Mike

camycamera wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I'm not getting the Tivo One. Waste of money imo... The only exclusive I'm excited about is Titanfall, and I can just buy that for PC..

when was the "last time?"

and you know you will get Halo 5, that's why you are here... you love Halo Wink
I haven't even finished spartan ops, only played episode 5. Now my memebership has experied but I don't care. I will just watch the main videos and be done with it, the missions is just borring fillers anyways...

I can honestly say that 343 has ruined halo for me... I need to play one of the classics right now or I might even start to hate halo... :/
I will not get halo 5 unless they make it atleast as big as battlefield is, with completly destructable enviroments and -Cheesecake!- like that. If it's not something that completely changes halo in a good way. (not in the "let's copy COD" way") then I wont even bother.

Even if it looks great, I will never get that -Cheesecake!- console for full price, I will wait for it to go down.

Mad Mike

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 am  Mad Mike

ignore this post and it's previous message lol

Last edited by Mad Mike on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Sergeant Novan

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:10 am  Sergeant Novan

Thought we already got over cursing Swanton back in the Sovereign Studio days

Mad Mike

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm  Mad Mike

Sergeant Novan wrote:Thought we already got over cursing Swanton back in the Sovereign Studio days
Oh it's on again!

CWO4anthony321123

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm  CWO4anthony321123

Mad Mike wrote:
Sergeant Novan wrote:Thought we already got over cursing Swanton back in the Sovereign Studio days
Oh it's on again!
I for one never actually stopped.Smile 

lordpyromon

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:45 am  lordpyromon

You guys do realize that the forum's working again, right?

Mad Mike

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 am  Mad Mike

lordpyromon wrote:You guys do realize that the forum's working again, right?

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com