Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait.

First off, BVG Studios has been completely redesigned. I went through the website code and recycled it to give it a more modern and edgy feel. However, the team is completely aware that many pages may look off due to the fact they have not been updated to fit aesthetically with the overall design of the site. Over the next few days we planned to have all of those issues sorted out.

Many months ago the team was looking into launching a trailer, hoping to show off game-play and the progress we had made. With the very little we had then this idea was constantly pushed back. This has been something that continues to bug every member of BVG so that is why we are going to right that wrong, right now. Below you can gaze your eyes upon one of our biggest achievements, we hope you enjoy.

Now I'm sure many of you have questions about what you've just seen, it's a lot to take in especially after how poor our first 2 trailers were. Speculating is also welcomed on the forums if you'd like. This Thursday (June 28th) we will be having a livestream, so make sure to get on around 5pm (Central) to get all the latest news on Halo: Galaxy of Combat!

Until the next update, stay bright!

Share this post on: reddit

CWO4anthony321123

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 am  CWO4anthony321123

Grin 

lordpyromon

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 am  lordpyromon

Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
oh no! this is bad, you are the persons that hath stolen my name, the one that escaped auschwitz and exerbated my lamborghini! the spawner of the infernal fungus mutants, go back to whence you came! your daysof destruction and excerbation and to stop the impersonations of thine people call off the demons and the monsters that you hath used to excerbate the wasteland into a fungal mess of deoxyribonucleic acid  alterations from the portcullis  of oblivion. you have overstayed your welcome you abhorrent malignant thus you must abscond from this ward of unanimity. your monkeyshine has gone into a state of abatement and so it is time that you do the same.

Aaaand scene.
How's THAT for a conclusion to the gwendolin/Gwendolyn saga huh?

GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!!

(Wait, did you say Gwendolin? Ok, now I'm pretty sure that it was just you who posted that in the first place Razz)
Nope, not this time. My Gwendolin account was banned who knows how long ago. Plus the IP adresses are different.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:38 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

lordpyromon wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!!

(Wait, did you say Gwendolin? Ok, now I'm pretty sure that it was just you who posted that in the first place Razz)
Nope, not this time. My Gwendolin account was banned who knows how long ago. Plus the IP adresses are different.
The IP being different doesn't mean much.

SlashedTortoise

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 pm  SlashedTortoise

What is going on with this forum?! :S
it be going odd

SlashedTortoise

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 pm  SlashedTortoise

so is this the final website?

mini0013xx

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 pm  mini0013xx

New update for Guadalcanal.
Or better yet, the entire custom campaign.

Mad Mike

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:10 pm  Mad Mike

In other news, I have made some fixes and changes to my very popular batman game! Very Happy

I fixed the fall in the begging so that stupid people wont die 100 times until they figure out that they have a jet pack :PAnd sorry to all you camping drug addicts (I'm looking at you Dred and Rexy), there are now soft kills in the drug crates >: D

I've made some other minor changes too, here is the updated and fixed version if you are interested

Map: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/cd17c5c7-136d-4eea-81a5-8800b4cc8a0d
Gametype: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/0b9e2b2e-216e-44f0-b0bf-8179f221fbb9

camycamera

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:22 pm  camycamera

SlashedTortoise wrote:so is this the final website?

no.

SlashedTortoise

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 am  SlashedTortoise

Cheers.

camycamera

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 am  camycamera

my throat hurts from yelling in a bogan accent with my outfit in PS2, while we were camping up with our strikers shooting down the NC and VS scum. fun, i say.

and also, i found out just recently that steam vouchers (gift cards) are FINALLY available at EB games (the Aus equivelant of Gamestop), they came out a couple of months ago, apparently, but ima go and see if i can get some tomorrow. now i wont have to rely on my friend getting me the games anymore Very Happy

SlashedTortoise

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 am  SlashedTortoise

camycamera wrote:my throat hurts from yelling in a bogan accent with my outfit in PS2, while we were camping up with our strikers shooting down the NC and VS scum. fun, i say.

and also, i found out just recently that steam vouchers (gift cards) are FINALLY available at EB games (the Aus equivelant of Gamestop), they came out a couple of months ago, apparently, but ima go and see if i can get some tomorrow. now i wont have to rely on my friend getting me the games anymore Very Happy

haha why dont you just buy the game in case?

camycamera

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 pm  camycamera

you mean at retail? well, sometimes i do, but it is more expensive.

camycamera

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 am  camycamera

it appears that Swanny killed the forums. lol

mini0013xx

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 am  mini0013xx

Or maybe the people of the forums just don't want to post in one thread, so they're waiting for a new thread to appear.

Even though everybody COULD go to my website. But whatevs.

CWO4anthony321123

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 am  CWO4anthony321123

Times like this, I miss the sovereign revolution.Sad 

#semper fidelis ad rotundum

EpicGhostKilla121

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 am  EpicGhostKilla121

*cough* *cough* Excuse me everyone. I have an announcement.
Herp....derp.
That is all.

SlashedTortoise

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am  SlashedTortoise

WHYYYY.. ARE WE WAITING.... WHYYYYY ARE WE WAIIIIIITING!!!!
seriously this is getting boring :/ common BVG, pull ur finger out, get the site goin, give us one small update and yeah, by the time you get this forum goin again youll have 0 community, and i know you guys always say 'we're not bothered bout community numbers at the moment' but you will when your game is released Razz

Pandora's Box

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 am  Pandora's Box

Still here... Just not that often and I usually don't post anymore.

#ForeverLurking

Knadan

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am  Knadan

Good grief, I go to the Boy Scout Jamboree and everything goes to heck, aiy-yi-yi. But at least we got some people back, so there's that.

Mad Mike

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 pm  Mad Mike

If I was to say how much the BVG devs care about the community on a scale of 1 to 10;
I would say that BVG gives a negative 11 zillion f*cks about us...  (arby and the cheif reference)

"A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait."

F*cking phonies... Well atleast we still have eachother, barely...

The Savior Of The Lost

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm  The Savior Of The Lost

Mad Mike wrote:If I was to say how much the BVG devs care about the community on a scale of 1 to 10;
I would say that BVG gives a negative 11 zillion f*cks about us...  (arby and the cheif reference)

"A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait."

GIT ON SKYPE

camycamera

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm  camycamera

Mad Mike wrote:

don't be so mean Sad 
BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012  - Page 4 B89
Dred wrote:
GIT ON SKYPE
NO U

EpicGhostKilla121

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 pm  EpicGhostKilla121

camycamera wrote:
don't be so mean Sad

Well, he kinda has the right to feel the way he does don't you think? I mean he along with others have been waiting to hear from the devs for a long time now. Plus, "empty promises" don't bode well with dedicated community members. .3.

CWO4anthony321123

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:45 pm  CWO4anthony321123

camycamera wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

don't be so mean Sad 
Dred wrote:
GIT ON SKYPE
NO U

The Heavies are breading!!!Surprised 

Sergeant Novan

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:40 am  Sergeant Novan

Those eyes...I can feel them crawling into my soul. THE HORROR

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com