Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Big Sooner C | 3953 Member

avatar
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.

Yeah don't mind some guys on forums...
lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..

Im not gonna ignore u. I realize that u were 99.9% serious so it's ok



on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee | 2928 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..
Na, I think your fine. Compare your posts to Dreds's, and you see what I mean. lol



on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 pm

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4252 Enshrined Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..

Well, then we should ignore you.
NO!! dont ignore me! my opinion counts too! >:O lol Razz
Big Sooner C wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.

Yeah don't mind some guys on forums...
lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..

Im not gonna ignore u. I realize that u were 99.9% serious so it's ok
i was joking, but thanks anyway! Very Happy

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..
Na, I think your fine. Compare your posts to Dreds's, and you see what I mean. lol
lol I was joking but, yea. Razz



on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm

IDredMan | 4786 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

avatar
talking about me behind my back eh? i suggest a backstab option only for me! so i can backstab kusa and jony and rex and everyone who opposes me!



on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 am

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
idredman wrote:talking about me behind my back eh? i suggest a backstab option only for me! so i can backstab kusa and jony and rex and everyone who opposes me!

You really have something against, me, Kusa and Rex.



on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:49 am

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4252 Enshrined Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:talking about me behind my back eh? i suggest a backstab option only for me! so i can backstab kusa and jony and rex and everyone who opposes me!

You really have something against, me, Kusa and Rex.
lolololol



on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 am

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
idredman wrote:talking about me behind my back eh? i suggest a backstab option only for me! so i can backstab kusa and jony and rex and everyone who opposes me!

Can I get in on some of that backstabbing action?



on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Yeah they were stronger. Took me forever to do one mission on Legendary with those Brutes going into berserk mode.



on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Tarson wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Yeah they were stronger. Took me forever to do one mission on Legendary with those Brutes going into berserk mode.

Level "Gravemind" on legendary.....



on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Yeah they were stronger. Took me forever to do one mission on Legendary with those Brutes going into berserk mode.

Level "Gravemind" on legendary.....

Oh god, that level was horrible. Was hard to get past the beginning.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 am

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Tarson wrote:

Oh god, that level was horrible. Was hard to get past the beginning.

What? It's that level, that had NO Flood, level "High Charity" had flood. but Legendary and angry Brutes is kinda hard.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 am

stryking | 2931 The Floaty Green Dude


back on topic people



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 am

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
stryking wrote:back on topic people

Alright, and I like your rank Very Happy



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
stryking wrote:back on topic people

I feel that your motto is incorrect. We can most definitely hear the space core scream, SPAAAAACE in space.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Tarson wrote:
stryking wrote:back on topic people

I feel that your motto is incorrect. We can most definitely hear the space core scream, SPAAAAACE in space.

His signature is from Halo, some random marine said it, in Halo 3, I think.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:
stryking wrote:back on topic people

I feel that your motto is incorrect. We can most definitely hear the space core scream, SPAAAAACE in space.

His signature is from Halo, some random marine said it, in Halo 3, I think.

That explains it, I never pay any attention to the marines. I just pay attention to what the grunts say.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Tarson wrote:

That explains it, I never pay any attention to the marines. I just pay attention to what the grunts say.

Another person who loves grunts! *Hugs*

But Marines and Elites can say funny things too! Very Happy



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:

That explains it, I never pay any attention to the marines. I just pay attention to what the grunts say.

Another person who loves grunts! *Hugs*

But Marines and Elites can say funny things too!

Well I usually will either run away from my marines or I'll kill them. They're no help to me. Elites do say awesome stuff, like Wort Wort Wort, Honk, and Blarg.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Tarson wrote:

Well I usually will either run away from my marines or I'll kill them. They're no help to me. Elites do say awesome stuff, like Wort Wort Wort, Honk, and Blarg.

Imagine "Wort Wort Wort" voice command in GoC XD, command grunts.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:

Well I usually will either run away from my marines or I'll kill them. They're no help to me. Elites do say awesome stuff, like Wort Wort Wort, Honk, and Blarg.

Imagine "Wort Wort Wort" voice command in GoC XD, command grunts.

Wort Wort Wort should mean command grunts to kill Spartans with Plasma Grenades. That would be awesome.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Back to topic



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Jony wrote:Back to topic

Were we on topic? Wort Wort Wort being a command was an idea, wasn't it?



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Tarson wrote:
Jony wrote:Back to topic

Were we on topic? Wort Wort Wort being a command was an idea, wasn't it?

Ah, good point Very Happy



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Tarson | 4301 Member

avatar
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:
Jony wrote:Back to topic

Were we on topic? Wort Wort Wort being a command was an idea, wasn't it?

Ah, good point

Do you have any other ideas?



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Jony | 4929 Admin My Ass

avatar
Well, GoC should have dogs? Why not, lol.



on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum hosting | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum