Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Tarson | 8989 Member

Tarson
Jony wrote:Well, GoC should have dogs? Why not, lol.

Dogs? Like for the UNSC to use?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Jony | 9627 Admin My Ass

Jony
Tarson wrote:

Yeah.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Tarson
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:

Yeah.

That would be awesome

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Guest | Guest

Tarson wrote:
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:

Yeah.

That would be awesome

And th covenant could have grunt-Jackal hybrids that walk on all fours. The would attack by latching onto the victims face and regurgitating a mixture between cheesecake and gruntines into their faces.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Tarson
Jacob 1337 wrote:
Tarson wrote:
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:

Yeah.

That would be awesome

And th covenant could have grunt-Jackal hybrids that walk on all fours. The would attack by latching onto the victims face and regurgitating a mixture between cheesecake and gruntines into their faces.

That would be so creepy.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty kongumaster | 8659 Member

kongumaster
Tarson wrote:
Jacob 1337 wrote:
Tarson wrote:
Jony wrote:
Tarson wrote:

Yeah.

That would be awesome

That would be so creepy.

It would be creepy, and we would be screwed!!!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8829 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Can you imagine Jony with that thing? It would be so unbalanced that anyone on Jony's team would instantly win while if anyone else used it, they would die trying.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty kongumaster | 8659 Member

kongumaster
CPL Novan wrote:Can you imagine Jony with that thing? It would be so unbalanced that anyone on Jony's team would instantly win while if anyone else used it, they would die trying.

That is true, and that would also bring an end to the Human race!!!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8731 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
kongumaster wrote:
Tarson wrote:
Jacob 1337 wrote:
Tarson wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yeah.

That would be awesome

That would be so creepy.

It would be creepy, and we would be screwed!!!

How about we just unleash the flood, and have it kill everyone? Problem solved Very Happy

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8829 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Sargent Johnson= The Flood's worst nightmare. Humans win.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8731 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
CPL Novan wrote:Sargent Johnson= The Flood's worst nightmare. Humans win.

Johnson already died in halo 3. WHO WILL SAVE YOU NOW? MUAHAHAHA

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 640px-GravemindCloseup

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Jony
Creepy a$$ cheesecake....

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 am

SilentGamer64
Jony wrote:Creepy a$$ cheesecake....

yes, its vomit flavored, just like the flood Razz

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 am

Sergeant Novan
SilentGamer64 wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Sargent Johnson= The Flood's worst nightmare. Humans win.

Johnson already died in halo 3. WHO WILL SAVE YOU NOW? MUAHAHAHA

Seeing as the old Covenant still exists in this game, Sargent Johnson is most likely alive. Plus, even if he isn't, we still have other Spartan I's and their children.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:37 pm

SilentGamer64
I had an interesting thought. Do you remember how star wars battlefront 2 had the hero bonus for a certain amount of kills? What if that concept was in goc? For example, if you get a certain amount of kills, or your team is getting hit hard, you can sent one member of your team to be a hero. Just imagine the unsc struggling against the covenant, and then they get Master Chief or Johnson in for the clutch! Surprised Or if the covenant get a certain amount of kills, they send the Arbiter or Tartarus onto the battlefield! They could either get like x3 overshields or have their health regeneration be based on how many kills they get (at least thats how i thought it was in bf2). What does everyone think about this? Very Happy

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Jony
CPL Novan wrote:

Seeing as the old Covenant still exists in this game, Sargent Johnson is most likely alive. Plus, even if he isn't, we still have other Spartan I's and their children.

No confirmation, those may be Covenant from far away, who never heard about Great Schism, or then they are normal elites, and new Halo book comes out in 7 days, it's connected to infinity and Halo 4, it's sequel to glasslands, and it will have both, good and evil elites.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Crisco8828 | 8562 Member

Crisco8828
Okay let me just say this first, I am a n00b gamer on the PC because i play Xbox 360 because of Halo and other games like that. I am used to playing with controllers like Xbox 360 or PlayStation because i like to grip my hand around the controllers instead of just my fingers and all. So if possibly please let us be able to use Xbox 360 controllers or possibly you guys could make a controller to be able to use and sell it for like $25 or something. i just get confused sometimes of where to type while playing a PC game. But if you guys don't i understand and i will learn how to use the controls. Thanks! -Crisco8828

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:13 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Crisco8828 | 8562 Member

Crisco8828
Okay i have always thought that it would be cool if you could do anything in a game but that probably be the most lagging and glitching game ever! So overall that game would suck! but it would be cool if you could do still do something like eat, sleep, drive, etc... So i would like it if you could, when you are not deployed and fighting, to be able to drive around and go into an armory and buy armor or go into a gun shop and buy or upgrade some guns. And you could use credits or some type of currency and buy a troop transportation warthog or something like that where you and your friends can drive around. And then there could be working traffic systems and you could get tickets for speeding and there could be cops to! It would also be neat if you could ride in falcons or hornets and fly around the city and stuff like that. You could also get arrested and have your car or vehicle towed. It would also be awesome if you could drive a motorcycle. And if you ever run out of space in your pockets just carry around a backpack for maximum space! It would also be awesome when you are not in the war that you could get a job in the armory or the gun shop! If you do not have enough money to by a vehicle then ride a bus or get in a taxi! Or if you are going somewhere pretty far then get on a plane! Now you can't forget about where you are going to live! So when you first start out you should live in a building that just has beds scattered every where and you get a dresser, a night stand,some clothes,a lamp, alarm clock, and a mini fridge. Then later in the game, when you have enough money, you can buy an apartment, condo, a house, mansion, stuff like that. Also, when you buy a house it can come with a garage too. Now when you are driving a vehicle there should be speed limits, amount of gas, tire pressure, etc... You also should be able to get a fish, gerbil, cat, dog, and other pets. Then you should be able to buy painting, signs, wallpaper, bed sheets, pillow case, etc... Then your player will need to eat and drink from time to time. So there should be a meter bar that tells you when your player is hungry or thirsty. That is all I have for now, if i do think of other things then I might make a Part 2 but that's only if I think of anything else. ****I hope this has helped you guys and i hope you think about some of the thing i wrote. -Crisco8828

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 am

Crisco8828 wrote:Okay i have always thought that it would be cool if you could do anything in a game but that probably be the most lagging and glitching game ever! So overall that game would suck! but it would be cool if you could do still do something like eat, sleep, drive, etc... So i would like it if you could, when you are not deployed and fighting, to be able to drive around and go into an armory and buy armor or go into a gun shop and buy or upgrade some guns. And you could use credits or some type of currency and buy a troop transportation warthog or something like that where you and your friends can drive around. And then there could be working traffic systems and you could get tickets for speeding and there could be cops to! It would also be neat if you could ride in falcons or hornets and fly around the city and stuff like that. You could also get arrested and have your car or vehicle towed. It would also be awesome if you could drive a motorcycle. And if you ever run out of space in your pockets just carry around a backpack for maximum space! It would also be awesome when you are not in the war that you could get a job in the armory or the gun shop! If you do not have enough money to by a vehicle then ride a bus or get in a taxi! Or if you are going somewhere pretty far then get on a plane! Now you can't forget about where you are going to live! So when you first start out you should live in a building that just has beds scattered every where and you get a dresser, a night stand,some clothes,a lamp, alarm clock, and a mini fridge. Then later in the game, when you have enough money, you can buy an apartment, condo, a house, mansion, stuff like that. Also, when you buy a house it can come with a garage too. Now when you are driving a vehicle there should be speed limits, amount of gas, tire pressure, etc... You also should be able to get a fish, gerbil, cat, dog, and other pets. Then you should be able to buy painting, signs, wallpaper, bed sheets, pillow case, etc... Then your player will need to eat and drink from time to time. So there should be a meter bar that tells you when your player is hungry or thirsty. That is all I have for now, if i do think of other things then I might make a Part 2 but that's only if I think of anything else. ****I hope this has helped you guys and i hope you think about some of the thing i wrote. -Crisco8828

You could just play DayZ.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 am

Jacob 1337 wrote:
Crisco8828 wrote:Okay i have always thought that it would be cool if you could do anything in a game but that probably be the most lagging and glitching game ever! So overall that game would suck! but it would be cool if you could do still do something like eat, sleep, drive, etc... So i would like it if you could, when you are not deployed and fighting, to be able to drive around and go into an armory and buy armor or go into a gun shop and buy or upgrade some guns. And you could use credits or some type of currency and buy a troop transportation warthog or something like that where you and your friends can drive around. And then there could be working traffic systems and you could get tickets for speeding and there could be cops to! It would also be neat if you could ride in falcons or hornets and fly around the city and stuff like that. You could also get arrested and have your car or vehicle towed. It would also be awesome if you could drive a motorcycle. And if you ever run out of space in your pockets just carry around a backpack for maximum space! It would also be awesome when you are not in the war that you could get a job in the armory or the gun shop! If you do not have enough money to by a vehicle then ride a bus or get in a taxi! Or if you are going somewhere pretty far then get on a plane! Now you can't forget about where you are going to live! So when you first start out you should live in a building that just has beds scattered every where and you get a dresser, a night stand,some clothes,a lamp, alarm clock, and a mini fridge. Then later in the game, when you have enough money, you can buy an apartment, condo, a house, mansion, stuff like that. Also, when you buy a house it can come with a garage too. Now when you are driving a vehicle there should be speed limits, amount of gas, tire pressure, etc... You also should be able to get a fish, gerbil, cat, dog, and other pets. Then you should be able to buy painting, signs, wallpaper, bed sheets, pillow case, etc... Then your player will need to eat and drink from time to time. So there should be a meter bar that tells you when your player is hungry or thirsty. That is all I have for now, if i do think of other things then I might make a Part 2 but that's only if I think of anything else. ****I hope this has helped you guys and i hope you think about some of the thing i wrote. -Crisco8828

Or sims.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8940 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Jacob 1337 wrote:
Jacob 1337 wrote:

Or sims.

Yea. We want the to be Galaxy of Combat. Not Sims of Combat!..Good joke right?....no....ok...

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 am

Jony
Guys, stop quoting so much.

Crisco, this is MMOFPS, not MMORPG, so most of those things probably will not be in GoC, and yes, they confirmed it ages ago, we can play with Xbox 360 controllers.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8940 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
What is quoting not allowed? Razz

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 am

Jony
Quoting is allowed, but if you guys quote so much, it takes like 2 pages of thread.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 am

EpicGhostKilla121
Oh Sorry...Neutral

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 6 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com