Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8943 Member

Blackdragon216
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:The Pre-Alpha trailer is not the finished product; it has probably been changed a few times by now.
Can you show me and all the fan some new picture of the project?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9164 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Blackdragon216 wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:The Pre-Alpha trailer is not the finished product; it has probably been changed a few times by now.
Lol, I'm not a developer. I'm just speculating that some of the stuff has been changed, like I don't think the finished sniper scope is going to have bvg on it.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty Jony | 9627 Admin My Ass

Jony
Blackdragon216 wrote:

You want see stuff? Alrighty then...

Stuffzzzz

More stuffzzzz

Even more stuffzzzz

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8943 Member

Blackdragon216
Jony wrote:

Stuffzzzz

More stuffzzzz

Even more stuffzzzz
I want to see Covenant because when game open beta.I will be a Sangheili Smile

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty Jony | 9627 Admin My Ass

Jony
Blackdragon216 wrote:
Jony wrote:

Stuffzzzz

More stuffzzzz

Even more stuffzzzz

Make sure to be active, because only most active forum users will be chosen to Closed Alpha and Beta, but everyone will get access to open Alpha and Beta.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8929 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Jony wrote:
Blackdragon216 wrote:

Make sure to be active, because only most active forum users will be chosen to Closed Alpha and Beta, but everyone will get access to open Alpha and Beta.

Am i allowed to ask how close the Alpha is? Smile

It will be awesome to see all of the cool new things that have been added into the game since the last trailer and how thinhs play out in action and not just pictures

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8731 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Jony wrote:

Am i allowed to ask how close the Alpha is? Smile

It will be awesome to see all of the cool new things that have been added into the game since the last trailer and how thinhs play out in action and not just pictures

Take a look at this:

http://www.bvgstudios.net/h20-anniversary

This was the most recent update for goc, and a pretty big one too. There's not much else that's going to be released any time soon, from what I've heard. All the devs will be playing halo 4 two weeks from now anyways. If they were to release something else, I would expect it to be the day before halo 4 comes out. Otherwise, don't expect another update for awhile.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty stryking | 7619 The Floaty Green Dude

THEY SHOULD HAVE LIKE REALLLLLYY BIG BATTLES WITH LIKE SNIPERS, ROCKELAUNCHERS, LOTS OF VEHICLES LIKE THE MONGOOSE AND STUFF, A WHOLE BUNCH OF MAPS LIKE SNOW, GRASSY, ETC, WITH LIKE SPACE BATTLES AND FORGE AND STUFF WITH LIKE THEATER CAUSE THEN I CAN MAKE KOOL VIDEOS, AND THEN SOME GRAVITY HAMMERS THAT YOU CAN HOLD IN 2 HANDS CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWSOME AND THEN YOU KNOW SOME OTHERS STUFF LIKE FLYABLE SPACE SHIPS AND STUFF, WITH YOUR PERSON BEING LIKE EVERY HALO PERSON EVER CAUSE THAT'TT BE AMAZING 0MG!, WITH SOME SMALL MAPS TO, AND LETS NOT FORGET LIKE PUTTING IN LIKE WEAOPNS AND STUFF CAUSE THAT WOULD BE COOL 2....

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8929 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
stryking wrote:THEY SHOULD HAVE LIKE REALLLLLYY BIG BATTLES WITH LIKE SNIPERS, ROCKELAUNCHERS, LOTS OF VEHICLES LIKE THE MONGOOSE AND STUFF, A WHOLE BUNCH OF MAPS LIKE SNOW, GRASSY, ETC, WITH LIKE SPACE BATTLES AND FORGE AND STUFF WITH LIKE THEATER CAUSE THEN I CAN MAKE KOOL VIDEOS, AND THEN SOME GRAVITY HAMMERS THAT YOU CAN HOLD IN 2 HANDS CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWSOME AND THEN YOU KNOW SOME OTHERS STUFF LIKE FLYABLE SPACE SHIPS AND STUFF, WITH YOUR PERSON BEING LIKE EVERY HALO PERSON EVER CAUSE THAT'TT BE AMAZING 0MG!, WITH SOME SMALL MAPS TO, AND LETS NOT FORGET LIKE PUTTING IN LIKE WEAOPNS AND STUFF CAUSE THAT WOULD BE COOL 2....

someone is very enthusiastic

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:37 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9164 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
stryking wrote:
I agree, they should definitely add weapons and stuff.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm

UltimateCovie97
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Im not going to lie I think you have some really good ideas. The halo 2 or 3 model did look much better than reach's. You also have a very good point about making the halo 3 banshee faster and stronger.

But just letting you know, I was referring to the way that it felt to fly was much better than the others. It was more fast and nimble compared to the others which I liked. I actually agree with you about the look, I remember my self hating it.

And the last thing about what you said about halo 4 and I remember my friend telling me that they took away the banshee's crazy physics which would suck if that was true.

Yeah, halo 4's banshee flys exactly like halo 2 and 3's, with the tricks slowed and all, but its still as weak as reach's, it's weapons work like reach's, and it overall looks like reach's model. It's almost like 343i forgot that this is a sequel to halo 3. What's with all the reach stuff?

Of course I already know, people got so used to reach, they wouldn't be able to/want to go back to halo 3 style gameplay, which is why we have stuff like loadouts, fall damage, no duel wielding, dmr's, even forge kept most of reach's pieces.

Reach wasn't as good as halo 3 imo, actually in most people's opinions. That's why I'm not liking all of the reach stuff in there.

I just want to say that I played halo ODST for the first time in a while yesterday and I now see what you were talking about, the banshee is so much better in halo 3 rather than in reach. The weapons were better and the boost was infinite and it was much faster. The only downside was the aoe damage on the fuel rod cannon which was still pretty good

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8731 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Yeah, halo 4's banshee flys exactly like halo 2 and 3's, with the tricks slowed and all, but its still as weak as reach's, it's weapons work like reach's, and it overall looks like reach's model. It's almost like 343i forgot that this is a sequel to halo 3. What's with all the reach stuff?

Of course I already know, people got so used to reach, they wouldn't be able to/want to go back to halo 3 style gameplay, which is why we have stuff like loadouts, fall damage, no duel wielding, dmr's, even forge kept most of reach's pieces.

Reach wasn't as good as halo 3 imo, actually in most people's opinions. That's why I'm not liking all of the reach stuff in there.

I just want to say that I played halo ODST for the first time in a while yesterday and I now see what you were talking about, the banshee is so much better in halo 3 rather than in reach. The weapons were better and the boost was infinite and it was much faster. The only downside was the aoe damage on the fuel rod cannon which was still pretty good

Yeah, the aoe was still pretty powerful, but it was balanced in multiplayer because you practically had to do a nose dive to hit ground targets. odst's was perfect. the fuel rod traveled so straight that you didnt need a lock on, and it had the slow moving speed of halo ce's. People actually used the plasma cannons! There was no need to switch weapons, and no one in the right mind would just use the missile and not the cannons. Oh yes, those were the glory days of the banshee... Unfortunately, 343i doesn't agree with us.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

UltimateCovie97
i will now once again need to adapt myself to a new banshee

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:13 pm

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:i will now once again need to adapt myself to a new banshee

Not really, from what I've seen. Think halo reach's banshee with the same buttons for weapons, but it flys like halo 3's banshee. I would rather they just went back to halo 3's version entirely, because it has the stronger armor. It's going to have some tough competition against that mech. We also don't know how the falcon has changed, it could have recived a power boost too.

They also havent fixed the bomb-flip-repeat problem either (even if flips are slower), they need to get rid of the primary/secondary system and go back to the trigger/b button combo.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7626 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
SilentGamer64 wrote:
Then they'd just shoot you with the both at the same time. Don't see how that's an improvement. You'd just die faster.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 am

SilentGamer64
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:
Then they'd just shoot you with the both at the same time. Don't see how that's an improvement. You'd just die faster.

Well, if it still has that weak armor that takes like a clip of dmr to destroy, then there should be no problem. Not to mention all of the power weapons are literally labeled on the maps now. I'm just thinking that if a majority of people are going to use just the missile, find a way to get them to use the other weapon too, or just don't put the plasma cannons in at all. See what I'm getting at?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 am

UltimateCovie97
SilentGamer64 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Then they'd just shoot you with the both at the same time. Don't see how that's an improvement. You'd just die faster.

Well, if it still has that weak armor that takes like a clip of dmr to destroy, then there should be no problem. Not to mention all of the power weapons are literally labeled on the maps now. I'm just thinking that if a majority of people are going to use just the missile, find a way to get them to use the other weapon too, or just don't put the plasma cannons in at all. See what I'm getting at?

I personally don't mind having the different fire modes (I will admit that is why I have so many banshee kills in reach) but I just want the armor fixed

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:05 pm

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

I personally don't mind having the different fire modes (I will admit that is why I have so many banshee kills in reach) but I just want the armor fixed

^ thats when you have to think: how many of those kills were with the missile compared to the cannons? I just dont think anyone has enough time in the banshee to switch between weapons before you get dmr spamed.

Again, i ask the question in general, "what was wrong with halo 3's banshee?" It had armor, but there were plenty of weapons/vehicles to take it out, and it did slow tricks. I think it would have been a better option for halo 4.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm

UltimateCovie97
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

^ thats when you have to think: how many of those kills were with the missile compared to the cannons? I just dont think anyone has enough time in the banshee to switch between weapons before you get dmr spamed

Again, i ask the question in general, "what was wrong with halo 3's banshee?" It had armor, but there were plenty of weapons/vehicles to take it out, and it did slow tricks. I think it would have been a better option for halo 4.

The slow tricks made it an easier target. It was very hard to evade anything and I like the quick tricks in the reach banshee, it also felt slower on turns

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty plasmafish43 | 8440 Member

plasmafish43
I had never had problems with halo 3 banshee, it seemed a bit better in reach though

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:02 am

001 Contrite Mediation
plasmafish43 wrote:I had never had problems with halo 3 banshee, it seemed a bit better in reach though
It was too op in reach, haven't you see the 20 kill kill-streak video?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 am

001 Contrite Mediation
1. I think GoC should have knives. It would be cool to use if you run out of ammo.
2. Spartan Laser!
3. If the Spirit is in, it should have a working grav lift for entering/exiting the vehicle.

That is all. For now...

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:44 am

UltimateCovie97
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:1. I think GoC should have knives. It would be cool to use if you run out of ammo.
2. Spartan Laser!
3. If the Spirit is in, it should have a working grav lift for entering/exiting the vehicle.

That is all. For now...

The spirit would be cooler with the side door in my opinion.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 am

001 Contrite Mediation
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:1. I think GoC should have knives. It would be cool to use if you run out of ammo.
2. Spartan Laser!

That is all. For now...

Sorry, I meant Phantom XD yeah, working side doors on the spirit would be cool.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm

SilentGamer64
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Sorry, I meant Phantom XD yeah, working side doors on the spirit would be cool.

Actually, both could have...well, both. The spirits in halo wars had side doors and a grav lift. Same with phantoms in halos 3 to reach. That's a good idea, seeing that you would have to have some pretty mad hops to get inside the open door of a dropship above you.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 15 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com