Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8829 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Halos can only be armed by humans so how about covanant classes can take hostages. Sort of like capture the leader in gears of war. Then the covanent could technically arm the halos right

Then humans better be able to use either cyanide pills to counter it, or maybe Rumbledrugs.
Rumbledrugs= Drug cocktail that temporarily grants a human Spartan-level strength at the cost of mental stability and causes death by tearing apart the user's body through excessive wear and tear (sort of like being infected by the Flood). Mainly used by human Insurrectionists (Rebels) although UNSC starships also contain the drugs necessary to create one (UNSC: The Heart of Midlothian)

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty IDredMan | 9475 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
why would we have halo rings if there are no flood?

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty IDredMan | 9475 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
i think we should have escape pods so like, if a ship thingy is attacked by those darn covenant bastards .. I'LL KILL THEM ALL ...
anyway, if they attack someone might have to escape into the nearest whatever ...escape into the nearest enemy ship.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7626 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:why would we have halo rings if there are no flood?
There could be Halo rings and still have no Flood in the game... Like Halo 4.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

IDredMan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

there is 1 spore in each halo ring, the forerunners kept it hoping to recreate the cure for the flood that was made by the human 165461846316846168413616541 years ago ..which is kinda stupid because they kept it hoping to make a cure out of it ..and then killed themselves.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7626 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

there is 1 spore in each halo ring, the forerunners kept it hoping to recreate the cure for the flood that was made by the human 165461846316846168413616541 years ago ..which is kinda stupid because they kept it hoping to make a cure out of it ..and then killed themselves.
They wanted a cure, because the Flood could come back again. Just because they kept small samples of the Flood, doesn't mean it has to escape and become an enemy though.

I don't think there should be Flood in the game, because I don't like fighting them. lol

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:22 pm

IDredMan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

They wanted a cure, because the Flood could come back again. Just because they kept small samples of the Flood, doesn't mean it has to escape and become an enemy though.

I don't think there should be Flood in the game, because I don't like fighting them. lol
yeah well what i'm saying is, the flood in halo 1 were found by the covenant.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty Jony | 9627 Admin My Ass

Jony
Kusa, you just can't win them Razz....Joke.

Oh, and Flood in Graphics Novel is ugly as hell O_o I'm glad those were not in any halo game.

Now, back to topic.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:48 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Kusa, you just can't win them Razz....Joke.

Oh, and Flood in Graphics Novel is ugly as hell O_o I'm glad those were not in any halo game.

Now, back to topic.
I can win them. I beat all the stupid things on Legendary...

Yes, back to topic. That's why I stopped responding to Dred in the first place...

I think there should be an option to put waypoints above your ally's heads, so that you can find each other easier.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 pm

IDredMan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Kusa, you just can't win them Razz....Joke.

Now, back to topic.
I can win them. I beat all the stupid things on Legendary...

Yes, back to topic. That's why I stopped responding to Dred in the first place...

I think there should be an option to put waypoints above your ally's heads, so that you can find each other easier.

no it's cause you don't love me ...

anyway, how about a place where the unsc and the covies can put aside their differences for a reason "then there's one thing that units all, the emergence of a common enemy." how about, if we're able to go on a halo ring, we can break out some spores, maybe even get infected and play as a flood until you die. or a shield world where you have to kill Prometheans to get off it.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Jony
To forums, they should add these:

1. Thread owner, should be able to delete posts, and lock thread, if he wants.

2. Like button/Dislike Button

3. Reputation button, so each person can give reputation to member(one user can give 1+ reputation)

4. Chat Box!

5. Change that Blue Box, that shows if member is online or not, to Blue circle, much better.

6. Medals for players, when they do different things. Just like waypoint forums have.

Last edited by Jony on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
A chat box would take away activity from the forum.
The others might be good though.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:09 am

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:A chat box would take away activity from the forum.

If it's on BVG forums, lol.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

You mean Sovereign? They didn't make that as a chat box on purpose, and it didn't really work very well anyways.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:25 am

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

You mean Sovereign? They didn't make that as a chat box on purpose, and it didn't really work very well anyways.

No, no, no. I know they didn't make it on purpose, and i'm talking about BVG, they could do one that works.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:No, no, no. I know they didn't make it on purpose, and i'm talking about BVG, they could do one that works.
They have said before, that they didn't want a chat box, because it would take away activity from the forums. Which is understandable...
I believe it was an old Combat Cast.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:36 am

Jony
I added one more thing to my list.

I added more things to list.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I added one more thing to my list.

I added more things to list.
Ya, that blue square really doesn't look very good...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty Rex | 9057 Enshrined Member

Rex
Chat Box= Skype

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty The Governor | 7282 Viva La Sovereign

The Governor
I think you guys spam up skype as it is. imagine the chatbox on BVG, it would probably lag a bit because your posting so much! xD But seriously, BVG will not add a chatbox because that would slow down the forums.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:02 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
NapalmZombie wrote:I think you guys spam up skype as it is. imagine the chatbox on BVG, it would probably lag a bit because your posting so much! xD But seriously, BVG will not add a chatbox because that would slow down the forums.
...WE were the ones spamming...? I had to mute you at one point. Razz

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 am

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
NapalmZombie wrote:I think you guys spam up skype as it is. imagine the chatbox on BVG, it would probably lag a bit because your posting so much! xD But seriously, BVG will not add a chatbox because that would slow down the forums.
...WE were the ones spamming...? I had to mute you at one point. Razz

Napalm is the real spammer...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 am

IDredMan
like a campaign brute, can i shoot his helmet off? or will there not even be brutes?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 am

Jony
idredman wrote:like a campaign brute, can i shoot his helmet off? or will there not even be brutes?

No apes for u

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:like a campaign brute, can i shoot his helmet off? or will there not even be brutes?

No apes for u
Actually there probably will be Brutes. You can hear one growling in the trailer, when the screen goes black, which is after the drop-pod scene.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 3 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com