Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Blackdragon216 | 4145 Member

UltimateCovie97 wrote:
plasmafish43 wrote:
It dosnt sound bad but the maps are HUGE, which makes it stand out from other MMOs, but in my opinion, mabye just smaller maps, other than that it sounds fine to me.

I just love the huge maps along with all the vehicles and tactics. I loved it and making it halo would be even better.

One can dream I guess.
Huge map...So how many player can join in game?16-32? Very Happy

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Blackdragon216 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

I just love the huge maps along with all the vehicles and tactics. I loved it and making it halo would be even better.

One can dream I guess.

More...

64-160

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Legal | 5418 Viva La Sovereign

Jony wrote:
Blackdragon216 wrote:

More...

64-160
Don't make promises. No one is 100% sure.

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:48 pm

My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:

More...

64-160
Don't make promises. No one is 100% sure.

64 is confirmed and they are thinking 120-160, but it could be really hard.

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 pm

IDredMan | 4676 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

Jony wrote:
Blackdragon216 wrote:

More...

64-160

Not cool Jony, not cool.

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 pm

UltimateCovie97 | 4131 Legendary Member

...64-160...?

you sir just made my day.

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

160 is just speculation...

64 is confirmed and I remember BVGS talking about over 120+ players... It's just hard to get it to .NET, or something...

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Guest | Guest

Jony wrote:160 is just speculation...

64 is confirmed and I remember BVGS talking about over 120+ players... It's just hard to get it to .NET, or something...

I dont think we ever confirmed 64 players, we said we would like to at least have 64 players but our netcode still in in process of being coded.

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Swanton007 wrote:
Jony wrote:160 is just speculation...

I dont think we ever confirmed 64 players, we said we would like to at least have 64 players but our netcode still in in process of being coded.
told you

on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

64 - 160???

We should change the name to Halo : Battlefield Evolved Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:45 am

Blackdragon216 wrote:64 - 160???

We should change the name to Halo : Battlefield Evolved Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Don't be so sure. They're hoping for 64 but yeah it is meant to have battlefield sized gameplay

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 am

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Legal wrote:
Blackdragon216 wrote:64 - 160???

Don't be so sure. They're hoping for 64 but yeah it is meant to have battlefield sized gameplay
I always want to play Halo in Battlefield style Very Happy So it meant we will have LongSword Bomber or Elephant??

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 am

Blackdragon216 wrote:
Legal wrote:
I always want to play Halo in Battlefield style Very Happy So it meant we will have LongSword Bomber or Elephant??
Maybe... I dunno. Probably something smaller than a long sword. But there is air combat.

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:11 am

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Mad Mike | 4185 Gwendolyn's Minion

Blackdragon216 wrote:
Legal wrote:

Elephant is likely going to be in. They said "if it's halo it's in" and elephant can't be that hard to pull of.

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

UltimateCovie97 | 4131 Legendary Member

It would be nice to see over 64 people in the game. That is the amount pc battlefield has.

Maybe like 100?

The size gameplay is great and it would be nice to see lots of people.

That and we must have the longsword and seraph especially cause we see jets in battlefield.

But again 120+ would be great!!!! I believe in you devs Very Happy

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Knadan | 4178 Community Commissar

If at some point it becomes possible to use bagpipes in-game, I will be a very happy man.

on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:42 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

100+ player in 1 server.That will be a lagest game i have ever played =))

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 am

iceomega | 3715 Teh Maps? I Make!

1st LT Knadan wrote:
iceomega wrote:Totally making mortar animations.
So....is this still a thing that is happening?

Hopefully x)

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Jul Mdama | 3421 Member

Well, Iv been digging some stuff up, and know that Pelicans are most likely going to be in, so here is a small idea for them: What if we could name our pelicans? It sounds like it would not work, but bare with me. When the pelican spawns, it is completely barren of any customization. No decals, no names, nothing. However, when the pilot enters it, the pelican re-renders to have the name and decals of the players choosing printed on the side. Or, their could be stations on the map that spawn different vehicles, and the pelican would already have the customiztions. This wouldnt be just for the pelican, but all vehicles.

on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Jul Mdama | 3421 Member

iceomega wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
So....is this still a thing that is happening?

Hopefully x)

Mortars? Hold on, I need to change my pants.

on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Deadpool | 3501 Joy Killer

Blackdragon216 wrote:100+ player in 1 server.That will be a lagest game i have ever played =))

It'll be the largest game you have never played.

on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Knadan | 4178 Community Commissar

Jul Mdama wrote:Well, Iv been digging some stuff up, and know that Pelicans are most likely going to be in, so here is a small idea for them: What if we could name our pelicans? It sounds like it would not work, but bare with me. When the pelican spawns, it is completely barren of any customization. No decals, no names, nothing. However, when the pilot enters it, the pelican re-renders to have the name and decals of the players choosing printed on the side. Or, their could be stations on the map that spawn different vehicles, and the pelican would already have the customiztions. This wouldnt be just for the pelican, but all vehicles.
You mean something akin to how bomber crews decorated their planes? Yeah, something like that would be cool, although it might be slightly simpler if pilots/crews set up their decorations in settings so they don't have to set it up on the spot.

on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 pm

The Commissar will see you now....

Jul Mdama | 3421 Member

1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jul Mdama wrote:Well, Iv been digging some stuff up, and know that Pelicans are most likely going to be in, so here is a small idea for them: What if we could name our pelicans? It sounds like it would not work, but bare with me. When the pelican spawns, it is completely barren of any customization. No decals, no names, nothing. However, when the pilot enters it, the pelican re-renders to have the name and decals of the players choosing printed on the side. Or, their could be stations on the map that spawn different vehicles, and the pelican would already have the customiztions. This wouldnt be just for the pelican, but all vehicles.
You mean something akin to how bomber crews decorated their planes? Yeah, something like that would be cool, although it might be slightly simpler if pilots/crews set up their decorations in settings so they don't have to set it up on the spot.

Thats what I was hoping for.

on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:54 am

You mean...customize a vehicle that you enter like customize armor for Spartan?

on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:03 am

Jul Mdama | 3421 Member

Blackdragon216 wrote:
You mean...customize a vehicle that you enter like customize armor for Spartan?

Sort of, but not nearly as expansive. Just different decals and a few different military colors. Like a pin up girl on the side of a bomber.

on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forumotion.com | Games | Action | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum