Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Sergeant Novan | 5175 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Wonder how the brutes will look this time, hairy Halo 2 version or shaved gorillas in Halo 3-Reach.



on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
CPL Novan wrote:Wonder how the brutes will look this time, hairy Halo 2 version or shaved gorillas in Halo 3-Reach.

Halo 3 had best. They had power armors.



on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 3962 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.



on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Little kids ask "Y, Bungi3, why are Brutes weaker when they Haz T3h Power armors?!"



on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 3962 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Little kids ask "Y, Bungi3, why are Brutes weaker when they Haz T3h Power armors?!"
Well those kids are right. lol
I think it makes the gameplay better, just doesn't make sense canon-wise.



on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:52 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Sergeant Novan | 5175 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
It's cause everyone knows that Brutes have Kevlar strands for hair, therefore creating a disadvantage, so Bungie had to balance it by shaving the hairy apes.



on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
SPECTRE! Best vehicle ever.



on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 5329 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Skirmishers! They would be like the scout (from team fortress) but for halo! Very Happy
And I actually think they will be a very skill based class just like the scout is.



on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:Skirmishers! They would be like the scout (from team fortress) but for halo! Very Happy
And I actually think they will be a very skill based class just like the scout is.

Skirmishers have annoying shields, and champions are so tough, lol



on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 5329 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Skirmishers! They would be like the scout (from team fortress) but for halo! Very Happy
And I actually think they will be a very skill based class just like the scout is.

Skirmishers have annoying shields, and champions are so tough, lol

But you are forgeting that a single skirmisher is REALLY weak, even if it has shields. One headshot=dead

It will force you to attack in groups and to use a fire, retreat, fire, retreat tactic and always stay moving. So basically they pretty much suck if you aren't skilled, but if you are skilled it's awesome! Like Scout



on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
It will force you to attack in groups and to use a fire, retreat, fire, retreat tactic and always stay moving. So basically they pretty much suck if you aren't skilled, but if you are skilled it's awesome! Like Scout

In TF2, I killed like 18 guys in a row, as Spy. lol, so dumb team, it was 6-8 months ago, that egypt map.

1. Spy
2. Invisible
3. Behind wall
4. Mask
5. Kill 3 guys, with knife to the back
6. Repeat

It was so easy, also, i'm good with Soldier and Sniper.



on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty IDredMan | 5821 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.



on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
idredman wrote:i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.

So pointless.



on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:00 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 5329 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
It will force you to attack in groups and to use a fire, retreat, fire, retreat tactic and always stay moving. So basically they pretty much suck if you aren't skilled, but if you are skilled it's awesome! Like Scout

In TF2, I killed like 18 guys in a row, as Spy. lol, so dumb team, it was 6-8 months ago, that egypt map.

1. Spy
2. Invisible
3. Behind wall
4. Mask
5. Kill 3 guys, with knife to the back
6. Repeat

It was so easy, also, i'm good with Soldier and Sniper.

If you use saharan spy weapon set (eternal reward+ le thrangler+ dead ringer) you are unstopable! >: D

1. Take out watch
2. Get shot
3. Go behind enemy and uncloak
4. Backstab one person to get disguise
5. If shot take out the watch.
6. repeat

Most OP class ever, if you are skilled!

But that's a little of topic..



on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty IDredMan | 5821 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.

So pointless.

i want a self destruct to blow my friends up ...cause this is a mmofps which means i wont get booted for betrayals Smile



on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.

So pointless.

i want a self destruct to blow my friends up ...cause this is a mmofps which means i wont get booted for betrayals Smile

Yep, you will get perm banned.



on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Big Sooner C | 4987 Member

Big Sooner C
NapalmZombie wrote:Post your ideas, your suggestions, your art or anything really you would like to share with the dev team and you never know maybe you will get your ideas into the game!

I have already said this but I've played Red Dead Redmption and I ABSOLUTLY love the multiplayer. I also have Skyrim. And I loves that there was a campaign and free roam but I also liked that it had so many things u could do u could play it forever. But it didn't have a multiplayer that's what I didn't like about the game. So if u took R.D.R's multiplayer free roam and Skyrims things of endless imagination and combine it into one. U would have the of the very best games ever! But most importantly u have to have a good story I've played all the Halo games and the best ones were CE, 2, and 3 because of there story.



on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
Big Sooner C wrote:
NapalmZombie wrote:Post your ideas, your suggestions, your art or anything really you would like to share with the dev team and you never know maybe you will get your ideas into the game!

I have already said this but I've played Red Dead Redmption and I ABSOLUTLY love the multiplayer. I also have Skyrim. And I loves that there was a campaign and free roam but I also liked that it had so many things u could do u could play it forever. But it didn't have a multiplayer that's what I didn't like about the game. So if u took R.D.R's multiplayer free roam and Skyrims things of endless imagination and combine it into one. U would have the of the very best games ever! But most importantly u have to have a good story I've played all the Halo games and the best ones were CE, 2, and 3 because of there story.


GoC will be MMOFPS, not MMPRPG.



on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty IDredMan | 5821 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Big Sooner C wrote:
NapalmZombie wrote:Post your ideas, your suggestions, your art or anything really you would like to share with the dev team and you never know maybe you will get your ideas into the game!

I have already said this but I've played Red Dead Redmption and I ABSOLUTLY love the multiplayer. I also have Skyrim. And I loves that there was a campaign and free roam but I also liked that it had so many things u could do u could play it forever. But it didn't have a multiplayer that's what I didn't like about the game. So if u took R.D.R's multiplayer free roam and Skyrims things of endless imagination and combine it into one. U would have the of the very best games ever! But most importantly u have to have a good story I've played all the Halo games and the best ones were CE, 2, and 3 because of there story.

everything you said is wrong in every possible way a human being or any creature could possible or impossibly think of...
it's a god damn mmofps!



on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 3962 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:everything you said is wrong in every possible way a human being or any creature could possible or impossibly think of...
it's a god damn mmofps!
Harsh... Didn't you just say the exact same thing to me in Skype? Being uncreative here Dred? Razz



on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Big Sooner C | 4987 Member

Big Sooner C
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:everything you said is wrong in every possible way a human being or any creature could possible or impossibly think of...
it's a god damn mmofps!
Harsh... Didn't you just say the exact same thing to me in Skype? Being uncreative here Dred? Razz


Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile



on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 3962 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.



on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.

Yeah don't mind some guys on forums...



on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 5286 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.

Yeah don't mind some guys on forums...
lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..



on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Jony | 5963 Admin My Ass

Jony
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..

Well, then we should ignore you.



on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 4 Empty Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
How to make a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com