Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Sergeant Novan | 4031 Enshrined Member

Wonder how the brutes will look this time, hairy Halo 2 version or shaved gorillas in Halo 3-Reach.

on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

CPL Novan wrote:Wonder how the brutes will look this time, hairy Halo 2 version or shaved gorillas in Halo 3-Reach.

Halo 3 had best. They had power armors.

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 am

Kusa 'Aezotee | 2818 Viva La Sovereign

I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 am

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Little kids ask "Y, Bungi3, why are Brutes weaker when they Haz T3h Power armors?!"

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 am

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I liked the Brutes from Halo 2 more actually. They were stronger, and were a unique enemy. In Halo 3, they filled the exact same role as Elites, just their shields didn't recharge.

Little kids ask "Y, Bungi3, why are Brutes weaker when they Haz T3h Power armors?!"
Well those kids are right. lol
I think it makes the gameplay better, just doesn't make sense canon-wise.

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:52 am

Sergeant Novan | 4031 Enshrined Member

It's cause everyone knows that Brutes have Kevlar strands for hair, therefore creating a disadvantage, so Bungie had to balance it by shaving the hairy apes.

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 am

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

SPECTRE! Best vehicle ever.

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Mad Mike | 4185 Gwendolyn's Minion

Skirmishers! They would be like the scout (from team fortress) but for halo! Very Happy
And I actually think they will be a very skill based class just like the scout is.

on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Mad Mike wrote:Skirmishers! They would be like the scout (from team fortress) but for halo! Very Happy
And I actually think they will be a very skill based class just like the scout is.

Skirmishers have annoying shields, and champions are so tough, lol

on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Skirmishers! They would be like the scout (from team fortress) but for halo! Very Happy

Skirmishers have annoying shields, and champions are so tough, lol

But you are forgeting that a single skirmisher is REALLY weak, even if it has shields. One headshot=dead

It will force you to attack in groups and to use a fire, retreat, fire, retreat tactic and always stay moving. So basically they pretty much suck if you aren't skilled, but if you are skilled it's awesome! Like Scout

on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Mad Mike wrote:
It will force you to attack in groups and to use a fire, retreat, fire, retreat tactic and always stay moving. So basically they pretty much suck if you aren't skilled, but if you are skilled it's awesome! Like Scout

In TF2, I killed like 18 guys in a row, as Spy. lol, so dumb team, it was 6-8 months ago, that egypt map.

1. Spy
2. Invisible
3. Behind wall
4. Mask
5. Kill 3 guys, with knife to the back
6. Repeat

It was so easy, also, i'm good with Soldier and Sniper.

on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm

IDredMan | 4676 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.

on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

idredman wrote:i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.

So pointless.

on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:00 am

Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

In TF2, I killed like 18 guys in a row, as Spy. lol, so dumb team, it was 6-8 months ago, that egypt map.

1. Spy
2. Invisible
3. Behind wall
4. Mask
5. Kill 3 guys, with knife to the back
6. Repeat

It was so easy, also, i'm good with Soldier and Sniper.

If you use saharan spy weapon set (eternal reward+ le thrangler+ dead ringer) you are unstopable! >: D

1. Take out watch
2. Get shot
3. Go behind enemy and uncloak
4. Backstab one person to get disguise
5. If shot take out the watch.
6. repeat

Most OP class ever, if you are skilled!

But that's a little of topic..

on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 am

Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:i want a self destruct button if large ships are included in the game.

So pointless.

i want a self destruct to blow my friends up ...cause this is a mmofps which means i wont get booted for betrayals Smile

on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 am

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:

So pointless.

i want a self destruct to blow my friends up ...cause this is a mmofps which means i wont get booted for betrayals Smile

Yep, you will get perm banned.

on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Big Sooner C | 3843 Member

NapalmZombie wrote:Post your ideas, your suggestions, your art or anything really you would like to share with the dev team and you never know maybe you will get your ideas into the game!

I have already said this but I've played Red Dead Redmption and I ABSOLUTLY love the multiplayer. I also have Skyrim. And I loves that there was a campaign and free roam but I also liked that it had so many things u could do u could play it forever. But it didn't have a multiplayer that's what I didn't like about the game. So if u took R.D.R's multiplayer free roam and Skyrims things of endless imagination and combine it into one. U would have the of the very best games ever! But most importantly u have to have a good story I've played all the Halo games and the best ones were CE, 2, and 3 because of there story.

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 am

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Big Sooner C wrote:
NapalmZombie wrote:Post your ideas, your suggestions, your art or anything really you would like to share with the dev team and you never know maybe you will get your ideas into the game!

I have already said this but I've played Red Dead Redmption and I ABSOLUTLY love the multiplayer. I also have Skyrim. And I loves that there was a campaign and free roam but I also liked that it had so many things u could do u could play it forever. But it didn't have a multiplayer that's what I didn't like about the game. So if u took R.D.R's multiplayer free roam and Skyrims things of endless imagination and combine it into one. U would have the of the very best games ever! But most importantly u have to have a good story I've played all the Halo games and the best ones were CE, 2, and 3 because of there story.

GoC will be MMOFPS, not MMPRPG.

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

Big Sooner C wrote:

everything you said is wrong in every possible way a human being or any creature could possible or impossibly think of...
it's a god damn mmofps!

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

idredman wrote:everything you said is wrong in every possible way a human being or any creature could possible or impossibly think of...
it's a god damn mmofps!
Harsh... Didn't you just say the exact same thing to me in Skype? Being uncreative here Dred? Razz

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Big Sooner C | 3843 Member

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:everything you said is wrong in every possible way a human being or any creature could possible or impossibly think of...
it's a god damn mmofps!
Harsh... Didn't you just say the exact same thing to me in Skype? Being uncreative here Dred? Razz

Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:Thanks man. That other guy said I was completely wrong, I was just stating what I my creative ideas that I think that would make it pretty cool. Well anyway thanks a million for sticking up for me Smile
Sure thing. Just remember that 90% of what Dred says is sarcastic, or meant to be some other joke.

Yeah don't mind some guys on forums...

on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am

EpicGhostKilla121 | 4142 Enshrined Member

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Yeah don't mind some guys on forums...
lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..

on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 am

Jony | 4819 Admin My Ass

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:

lol guess im gonna be ignored. im not serious 99.9% of the time..

Well, then we should ignore you.

on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum