Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Where to download Galaxy of Combat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Xepheria | 4823 Member

Xepheria
A friend of mine says Halo GoC is out and people are playing it, I dont know if this is true or not,But i figured its worth asking about it, If its really out can someone give me the link?



on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty camycamera | 5646 Legendary Member

camycamera
no, it is not true and nobody but the devs can play it. it is not out and there is no release date for it yet. i'm assuming your friend saw the old gameplay trailer and thought that it was released. sorry, but it isn't.... yet. oh and BTW they have undoubtedly come a long way from the trailer. believe it or not, but the latest trailer was made when there about 3-5 people working on the game. now there are about 40-50 plus people working on the game, i believe. no word on any news yet, stay tuned.....



on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Guest | Guest

avatar
camycamera wrote:no, it is not true and nobody but the devs can play it. it is not out and there is no release date for it yet. i'm assuming your friend saw the old gameplay trailer and thought that it was released. sorry, but it isn't.... yet. oh and BTW they have undoubtedly come a long way from the trailer. believe it or not, but the latest trailer was made when there about 3-5 people working on the game. now there are about 40-50 plus people working on the game, i believe. no word on any news yet, stay tuned.....

More like 60 people now....

Very Happy



on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:20 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Rex | 5593 Enshrined Member

Rex
Swanton007 wrote:
camycamera wrote:no, it is not true and nobody but the devs can play it. it is not out and there is no release date for it yet. i'm assuming your friend saw the old gameplay trailer and thought that it was released. sorry, but it isn't.... yet. oh and BTW they have undoubtedly come a long way from the trailer. believe it or not, but the latest trailer was made when there about 3-5 people working on the game. now there are about 40-50 plus people working on the game, i believe. no word on any news yet, stay tuned.....

More like 60 people now....

Very Happy

Dude.



on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:20 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty camycamera | 5646 Legendary Member

camycamera
Swanton007 wrote:
camycamera wrote:no, it is not true and nobody but the devs can play it. it is not out and there is no release date for it yet. i'm assuming your friend saw the old gameplay trailer and thought that it was released. sorry, but it isn't.... yet. oh and BTW they have undoubtedly come a long way from the trailer. believe it or not, but the latest trailer was made when there about 3-5 people working on the game. now there are about 40-50 plus people working on the game, i believe. no word on any news yet, stay tuned.....

More like 60 people now....

Very Happy

sweeet Very Happy



on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Legal | 6752 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Woop BVG ftw



on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Kevow of Rice | 5202 Enshrined Member

Kevow of Rice
60 people... That is a lot, hope the game will come out faster now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:26 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 5700 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
kevow wrote:60 people... That is a lot, hope the game will come out faster now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so too. I'm still excited about this game, not sure if everyone else is.



on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:56 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Knadan | 5512 Community Commissar

Knadan
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
kevow wrote:60 people... That is a lot, hope the game will come out faster now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so too. I'm still excited about this game, not sure if everyone else is.
Ooh! I still am!



on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:53 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Jenkins | 5902 Heroic Member

Jenkins
Cant wait!



on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
IT'S GON BE DA BOMB!



on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty iceomega | 5049 Teh Maps? I Make!

iceomega
Oh, it will be THE BOMB.



on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty camycamera | 5646 Legendary Member

camycamera
ESPLOSIONS



on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Sergeant Novan | 5365 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Bombs...Shiva nuke anyone?



on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Jenkins | 5902 Heroic Member

Jenkins
Who's going to be that guy who tries to find out how to teabag in the first seconds of the game?



on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Deadpool | 4835 Joy Killer

Deadpool
You don't ...Ever.



on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 5700 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Who's going to be that guy who tries to find out how to teabag in the first seconds of the game?
dred will. If there isn't a way, he will make one.



on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty SlashedTortoise | 5651 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Who's going to be that guy who tries to find out how to teabag in the first seconds of the game?
dred will. If there isn't a way, he will make one.

i will, tea bagging is halo, if i can be a hunter or a grunt then it will be EPIC!!



on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty SlashedTortoise | 5651 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
ima excited!! i just hope they used our easter egg ideas from months and months ago xD my idea of the red vs blue warthog music for special people and then the idea of a hidden gwen photo with candles around and all the other ones Razz



on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
SlashedTortoise wrote:ima excited!! i just hope they used our easter egg ideas from months and months ago xD my idea of the red vs blue warthog music for special people and then the idea of a hidden gwen photo with candles around and all the other ones Razz
ah the memories.... Smile

I wonder if Noble will have it in whatever he is making now..



on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty IDredMan | 6011 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Deadpool wrote:You don't ...Ever.
Holy -Cheesecake!-, past me was right.



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:52 am

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
IDredMan wrote:
Deadpool wrote:You don't ...Ever.
Holy -Cheesecake!-, past me was right.
Well I'll be darned, Deadpool Dred knew all along :O



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty IDredMan | 6011 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Mad Mike wrote:
IDredMan wrote:Holy -Cheesecake!-, past me was right.
Well I'll be darned, Deadpool Dred knew all along :O
Don't you mean ...Dredpool!?
...
...
...
Yeah I'll just shut up now.



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Mad Mike | 5519 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
IDredMan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Well I'll be darned, Deadpool Dred knew all along :O
Don't you mean ...Dredpool!?
...
...
...
Yeah I'll just shut up now.
Hey that doesn't sound to bad! Dredpool... I like it! I wonder what happens if you would combine Judge Dredd and Deadpool...



on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty SlashedTortoise | 5651 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
Mad Mike wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:ima excited!! i just hope they used our easter egg ideas from months and months ago xD my idea of the red vs blue warthog music for special people and then the idea of a hidden gwen photo with candles around and all the other ones Razz
ah the memories.... Smile

I wonder if Noble will have it in whatever he is making now..
hope so Razz would be well funny Razz what i fear is now GoC is being made by who ever now and is on a different site i don't think there going to listen to us, they wont recognize us and we're not important any more and we really are cos we've stuck with them from start to finish! only person who seems to recognize us or he recognized me anyway was Kusa so nice to see him on there anyway Smile



on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? Empty Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com