Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Community Based Story! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Community Based Story! :) - Page 4 Empty Knadan | 8976 Community Commissar

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Fingers crossed.)

(Done, let me know what you think)
(Looks good, although I'm not sure when we entered another country, but that's from Wrexx's post, not yours. I might add some stuff in a couple hours, you can add more stuff if you want, I'll work off whatever I have.)

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 4 Empty Pandora's Box | 9224 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Looks good, although I'm not sure when we entered another country, but that's from Wrexx's post, not yours. I might add some stuff in a couple hours, you can add more stuff if you want, I'll work off whatever I have.)

(I'll wait till after your post)

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Knadan
"Answer, we don't." was Jaysen's firm response. "We can't afford the fuel, and although I can see the potential of something like this, a horse is better. I don't care if it has the power of a hundred horses, in bad terrain, you aren't going anywhere in that thing. Whereas a good horse can get you places that 'car' won't." Don began to retort when of Jaysen's hands flew to his lips in a "shush" gesture, the other deftly picking up his cutlass.
"What is it?" Carelinx whispered, Tetrineze was still engrossed with the car, and Don sat silently staring at Jaysen, annoyance in his eyes.
Jaysen's reply was nearly as quiet, but it broke through to Tetrineze and Don, "Trouble, probably bandits, keep it quiet if you can, we don't want to attract any attention we can avoid. We're probably going to have plenty as it is after that dang light show he made getting his car."
Hearing this, the others began to strain their eyes and ears in an effort to locate the bandits, as they readied their own weapons.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 am

Community Based Story! :) - Page 4 Empty Pandora's Box | 9224 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Jaysen quickly put out the fire. Three silhouettes appeared from a rock formation approximately eighty yards away but only Jaysen, with his amazing sight, could see them in the darkness. He told everyone to hide and be prepared. Jaysen hoped that the group would just pass by. As they got closer they heard,

"Hurry, or those damn Helions will catch up with us!"
"It's because we're dragging him with us. Why don't we just kill him an--- Ouch!"

One of the silhouettes punched the other, this one was obviously the leader, and he retorted,

"Of course! Lets just kill the only reason we lost three fourths of our men. No dumbass, we're going to fulfill this mission!"

The leader puled ahead slightly and dragged the third silhouette to move faster. Then the clinking of gears could be heard faintly from a distance and the leader looked back,

"Sh!t! they've almost caught up to us."

Jaysen felt the urge to stop them but the concerns of Helios were not his, or his party's, concern. They had to focus at the task at hand. The silhouettes scrambled over some rocks to the east. Then a strange dark shadow appeared from the rock formations followed by a human silhouette. The noise was getting louder by the second.

Notes:
(Well added somethign interesting for someone to either build off of or move past. Either way I'll incorperate it into the story later so whatever! Smile )

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 4 Empty Kevow of Rice | 8666 Enshrined Member

Kevow of Rice

Then suddenly the shadow disappeared and out of nowhere a Ninja like person jumped into the open in front of him. He wore a blue mask topped with a metal curved headband with 3 slash marks on it. He had an unlikely armor on for someone of his class, his chest was covered in light mithril platting which shined a glossy gray. both his shoulder plates were perpendicular and the rest of his armor was perfectly fitted like he was prepared to go on a big mission or something.

As the Ninja jumped out in the open Tetrinez and Jaysen was hidding behind a rock, Carelinx ready to fight, and... Don was waving madly like he was somehow happy to see him.

The ninja suddenly realized something... "Oh hey Don, fancy meeting you out here!" He said with a low toned voice.

"Whats up Nijian, haven't seen you in DAYS! Where have you been?!" Don said exited to see him.

"Oh well, you know... Since I usually get bored on S-Class missions, I usually take the lower ones and take my time..." He replied.

"It took you 4 days to complete the highest paying job and you've been gone for 6..." Don pointed out.

"Yeah! And its so fun! I've been chasing these amateur bandits for a few minutes, once I found them I began to mess around with them, make them seeee thinggsss. And eventually 2 days later they thought they were being followed by an army of Helions who are after their bounty and public execution. You know, the usual and I've been slowly capturing them one by one scaring the -Cheesecake!- out of the! HAHA!"

"So what happened to the hostage you were supposed to save?" he questioned.

"Ohhhhh... I forgot about him... Well I'll see you later!"
Nijian fiercely created clones of himself and they all jumped up into the air and disappeared in the sky.

"Well that explains why there running from him. Tetrineze said. "Don, is there any way you can send your 'car' back somewhere safe? We're going to pick buy some horses at the next village we stop at."

"I'll gladly send back one of science's most esteemed accomplishment your highness." Don said angrily and walked up to the car pressing a secret button. The car levitated and flew away. "There, auto pilot is a VERY important feature.)

"Ok, gather all of your equipment, we're going now." Jaysen ordered.

*Note, Nnijian is ranked number 1 in the Cardinal's guild and Don is ranked 2, so thats why they know each other.

Last edited by kevow on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 am; edited 3 times in total

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Knadan
kevow wrote:
Then suddenly the shadow disappeared and out of nowhere a Ninja like person jumped into the open in front of him. He wore a blue mask stopped with a metal curved headband with 3 slash marks on it. He had an unlikely armor on for someone of his class, his chest was covered in light mithril platting which shined a glossy gray. both his shoulder plates were perpendicular and the rest of his armor was perfectly fitted like he was prepared to go on a big mission or something.

Blue blames lite from his back like a cape and he looked menacing.
Tetrinez and Jaysen was suddenly found hiding behind a boulder, Carelinx ready to fight, and... Don was waving madly like he was somehow happy to see him.

The ninja suddenly realized something... "Oh hey Don, fancy meeting you out here!" He said with a low toned voice.
"Whats up Nijian, haven't seen you in DAYS! Where have you been?!" Don said exited to see him.
"Oh well, you know... Since I usually get bored on S-Class missions, I usually take the lower ones and take my time..." He replied.
"It took you 4 days to complete the highest paying job and you've been gone for 6..." Don pointed out.
"Yeah! And its so fun! I've been chasing these amateur bandits for a few minutes, once I found them I began to mess around with them, make them seeee thinggsss. And eventually 2 days later they thought they were cursed and I transformed into a spider witch who are after their souls for lunch. You know, the usual and I've been slowly capturing them one by one scaring the -Cheesecake!- out of the! HAHA!"
"So what happened to the hostage you were supposed to save?" he questioned.
"Ohhhhh... I forgot about him... Well I'll see you later!" Nijian fiercely created clones of himself and they all jumped up into the air and disappeared in the sky.

Jaysen and Tetrineze were still behind the boulder...
"He looked scary...." Tetrineze said.
(...Kevow, I'm sorry to say this, but your writing is kinda all over the place. I'm having a difficult time following it and trouble seeing how it works with other posts/established character traits.)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 4 Empty Kevow of Rice | 8666 Enshrined Member

Kevow of Rice
1st LT Knadan wrote:
kevow wrote:[/color]
(...Kevow, I'm sorry to say this, but your writing is kinda all over the place. I'm having a difficult time following it and trouble seeing how it works with other posts/established character traits.)

Edited to make a little more sense.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 am

Knadan
(1. They already have horses. 2. Wrexx established that the car/s cannot fly.)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 am

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(1. They already have horses. 2. Wrexx established that the car/s cannot fly.)

(True Knadan and... Bump)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Knadan
Let's see, how does this necromancy ceremony work? A little rhino blood, rabbit foot, eel skin, tiger claw....
(Cough cough Pandora ya want to pick this up again and we can do some writing? cough cough)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:Let's see, how does this necromancy ceremony work?  A little rhino blood, rabbit foot, eel skin, tiger claw....
(Cough cough Pandora ya want to pick this up again and we can do some writing? cough cough)
(I think that can be arranged, but I feel the ceremony would go over better if it was more than just the two of us performing it.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Let's see, how does this necromancy ceremony work?  A little rhino blood, rabbit foot, eel skin, tiger claw....
(I think that can be arranged, but I feel the ceremony would go over better if it was more than just the two of us performing it.)
(Heh, fair enough, but if no one else throws in their two cents within the next few days, don't be surprised if I move ahead anyway.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Heh, fair enough, but if no one else throws in their two cents within the next few days, don't be surprised if I move ahead anyway.)
(When that time comes I'll happily join in! Or we could start a new one.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Heh, fair enough, but if no one else throws in their two cents within the next few days, don't be surprised if I move ahead anyway.)
(When that time comes I'll happily join in! Or we could start a new one.)
(Could, or we could maybe come up with an ending for that rp thread while we're at it, minus the rp'ing just for the sake of wrapping it up.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Could, or we could maybe come up with an ending for that rp thread while we're at it, minus the rp'ing just for the sake of wrapping it up.)
(True... We need to wrap up some of these unfinished projects.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Could, or we could maybe come up with an ending for that rp thread while we're at it, minus the rp'ing just for the sake of wrapping it up.)
(True... We need to wrap up some of these unfinished projects.)
(Actually, I did some digging around, and sadly, I think the rp thread got axed. So if we did write up an end for it, we'd have to wing it off what we remember.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Actually, I did some digging around, and sadly, I think the rp thread got axed.  So if we did write up an end for it, we'd have to wing it off what we remember.)
(Uh-oh, All I remember was that Tontra was attacked by some rogue covenant and the UNSC was delving deeper into the Horizon corporation before going onto Forerunner structure (Ring?) and fighting with Horizon personnel and more rogue covenant.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Actually, I did some digging around, and sadly, I think the rp thread got axed.  So if we did write up an end for it, we'd have to wing it off what we remember.)
(Uh-oh, All I remember was that Tontra was attacked by some rogue covenant and the UNSC was delving deeper into the Horizon corporation before going onto Forerunner structure (Ring?) and fighting with Horizon personnel and more rogue covenant.)
(Um, after that point, I think Kusa showed up, stuff happened, the main characters ended up going through a portal and being on a Halo I think? But that bit was really weird so we could probably focus on the conspiracy stuff without anyone minding too much.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Um, after that point, I think Kusa showed up, stuff happened, the main characters ended up going through a portal and being on a Halo I think?  But that bit was really weird so we could probably focus on the conspiracy stuff without anyone minding too much.)
(Sounds good to me)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Um, after that point, I think Kusa showed up, stuff happened, the main characters ended up going through a portal and being on a Halo I think?  But that bit was really weird so we could probably focus on the conspiracy stuff without anyone minding too much.)
(Sounds good to me)
(I guess the next question is, which one to work on first then. I'd suggest the rp since you seemed to have a lot in mind for this one.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I guess the next question is, which one to work on first then.  I'd suggest the rp since you seemed to have a lot in mind for this one.)
(The RP would me the easiest to finish, but I don't know how long it'd take. Unless we just capped it quickly and without a good ending)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I guess the next question is, which one to work on first then.  I'd suggest the rp since you seemed to have a lot in mind for this one.)
(The RP would me the easiest to finish, but I don't know how long it'd take. Unless we just capped it quickly and without a good ending)
(We could do that, but I'm not really a fan of cop out endings. I'm sure we could figure out something that'd work though.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(We could do that, but I'm not really a fan of cop out endings.  I'm sure we could figure out something that'd work though.)
(So if we're cutting the Halo part we could just focus on the UNSC investigation into the Horizon Corporation and covenant involvement. So, how do you think we should end it? Horizon being absolved, destroyed, or merged?)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(We could do that, but I'm not really a fan of cop out endings.  I'm sure we could figure out something that'd work though.)
(So if we're cutting the Halo part we could just focus on the UNSC investigation into the Horizon Corporation and covenant involvement. So, how do you think we should end it? Horizon being absolved, destroyed, or merged?)
(I'd say with their business practices being brought to light, whether they're destroyed or not.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:(I'd say with their business practices being brought to light, whether they're destroyed or not.)
(Sounds good, but I wish we could have the posts back as I don't remember everyone's names and their info... Maybe the Admin account has it?)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Community Based Story! :) - Page 4 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com