Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty The Governor | 7240 Viva La Sovereign

The Governor
Jony we have skype and I think many of you spam that as it is...

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 pm

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Jony | 9585 Admin My Ass

Jony
NapalmZombie wrote:Jony we have skype and I think many of you spam that as it is...

Excuse me? LOL! You are the lord of spams. You spam it all of the time. Wrexx, Rex, Kusa, dred can prove this. LOL

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 8941 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Thel, Gwendolyn is back! Very Happy
Although it is now called Tenacious D. Just thought you should know. Smile

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Jony | 9585 Admin My Ass

Jony
I want say one thing, Cairo Station is really small, it's just one of many MAC Platforms, It should be huge ship, like UNSC Infinity. Even it would be too small.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 pm

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 8941 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:I want say one thing, Cairo Station is really small, it's just one of many MAC Platforms, It should be huge ship, like UNSC Infinity. Even it would be too small.

It's obviously not as big as high charity but I think it would be big enough Smile

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:I want say one thing, Cairo Station is really small, it's just one of many MAC Platforms, It should be huge ship, like UNSC Infinity. Even it would be too small.

It's obviously not as big as high charity but I think it would be big enough Smile

*Is in Cairo Station with 60000000000 Spartans and 600000000000000 Navy personnel and 60000000000 ODSTs,Marines etc*

"What did you about Cairo Station, Sarge."

btw, you are the sarge. lol

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 pm

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Big Sooner C | 8599 Member

Big Sooner C
U r completely right about the social stuff. I think it should be like Skyrim. They had so many quests u could do, but at the same time, Free Roam. The only down side of Skyrim was that there was no multiplayer so it got kind of boring after a while. I know there is already going to be multiplayer in Galaxy of Combat, but I hope it is like a Red Dead Redemption multiplayer Free Roam and a Skyrim with so many missions, mixed together, or something like that. That's just my opinion is though. Please reply I would like to know what all u guys would like it to be like.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Halo Wrexx | 7462 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
Big Sooner C wrote:U r completely right about the social stuff. I think it should be like Skyrim. They had so many quests u could do, but at the same time, Free Roam. The only down side of Skyrim was that there was no multiplayer so it got kind of boring after a while. I know there is already going to be multiplayer in Galaxy of Combat, but I hope it is like a Red Dead Redemption multiplayer Free Roam and a Skyrim with so many missions, mixed together, or something like that. That's just my opinion is though. Please reply I would like to know what all u guys would like it to be like.

Well the game is all multiplayer so ur never gonna be bored. I don't believe they have quest, its more like a giant slayer game. Free roaming is allowed. The maps are huge go as u please, just bring a gun with you lol

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Big Sooner C | 8599 Member

Big Sooner C
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:U r completely right about the social stuff. I think it should be like Skyrim. They had so many quests u could do, but at the same time, Free Roam. The only down side of Skyrim was that there was no multiplayer so it got kind of boring after a while. I know there is already going to be multiplayer in Galaxy of Combat, but I hope it is like a Red Dead Redemption multiplayer Free Roam and a Skyrim with so many missions, mixed together, or something like that. That's just my opinion is though. Please reply I would like to know what all u guys would like it to be like.

Well the game is all multiplayer so ur never gonna be bored. I don't believe they have quest, its more like a giant slayer game. Free roaming is allowed. The maps are huge go as u please, just bring a gun with you lol
Thank u so much for replying first of all, so u said that the game is just a gaint slayer/free roam but do u think there is a campaign at all in the game. I love free roaming and slayer but I also love Halos story. So I'm just asking if u know by any chance if there is a campaign, thanks again

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:07 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Halo Wrexx | 7462 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
Big Sooner C wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:

Thank u so much for replying first of all, so u said that the game is just a gaint slayer/free roam but do u think there is a campaign at all in the game. I love free roaming and slayer but I also love Halos story. So I'm just asking if u know by any chance if there is a campaign, thanks again

If they have a campaign they haven't announced it. So far all they are focusing on is the multiplayer. The multiplayer does hold story. Frigates, corvettes, halos. They all hold story. They might add campaign but I am not thinking a initial launch

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 am

Big Sooner C
That all does make sense. I don't know what I would do without u. U r an amazing help. Thanks a million for responding to me ur awesome!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 am

Halo Wrexx
Big Sooner C wrote:That all does make sense. I don't know what I would do without u. U r an amazing help. Thanks a million for responding to me ur awesome!

Hey no problem. Good to know new people are coming to the community. Oh and Got Cheesecake? Very Happy

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9122 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Big Sooner C wrote:So I'm just asking if u know by any chance if there is a campaign, thanks again
They announced during the livestream event (an event where the devs pretty much skype call each other, while community members listen and ask questions) that there will not be a campaign. Sorry Sad

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 am

Big Sooner C
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Big Sooner C wrote:So I'm just asking if u know by any chance if there is a campaign, thanks again
They announced during the livestream event (an event where the devs pretty much skype call each other, while community members listen and ask questions) that there will not be a campaign. Sorry Sad
It's ok. I bet I'm going to still love the game thank u. U can add me as a friend. Well anyway thank u for telling me that. I appreciate your honesty

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 am

Jony
Loads of new people coming to forums, we have 583 users, latest user is 'Halonerd' XD

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:35 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Arathmorr | 8552 Member

Arathmorr
Sounds like a really good idea, I'm interested to see what will be in the final version.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 am

Jony
Arathmorr wrote:Sounds like a really good idea, I'm interested to see what will be in the final version.

Post your ideas to 'Ideas & Suggestions thread' Those ideas will probably be in final game.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty halonerd | 8554 Member

halonerd
Jony wrote:Loads of new people coming to forums, we have 583 users, latest user is 'Halonerd' XD

Hi.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8898 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
halonerd wrote:
Jony wrote:Loads of new people coming to forums, we have 583 users, latest user is 'Halonerd' XD

Hi.
Hello! Welcome to BVG Studios! Home of GoC also known as Galaxy of Combat! I hope you enjoy your stay at BVG Studios and If you need anything at all just ask a moderator or me! I am very helpful(sometimes)! Very Happy

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 am

Jony
halonerd wrote:

Hi.

Hello XD, LOL!

Welcome to War ! Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Gamer 217 | 8836 Member

Gamer 217
These ideas should be added to the game they are really great. Love the player ships idea especially if we could fly our ship and have space battles between ship(see Star Trek Online for a good example). If you guys can pull these ideas off GoC will last for years to come. Maybe even surpass WoW in a year or two,

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8689 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
this has got to be the longest post ive ever seen... great ideas though!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Halo Wrexx
Dev team, If u want to balance them then just make a chart of pros and cons of each specie/class. I bet you could balance each class of human with each specie of covenant if you made one. Smile

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Guest | Guest

A Message to the Dev Team Concerning Space Battles:

Please do NOT make these Space Battles be playable on rails! This would make the Space Battles part of this game just a mini-game and like a "Halo Star Fox" thing that a lot of us would be disappointed in once the game is released—I'd know this through experience with the SWTOR community.

We need Space Battles to be open to where we can destroy other players' ships and expand on Exploration. Where we can have tons of Frigates and Capital ships trying to destroy each other and other ships that fly around them.

Remember that players want PvP Space Warzones! They do NOT want a railed Space Battles-type system! No "Halo Star Fox"!

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:32 am

Mad Mike
If you are planning on making space battles I suggest that you read the last chapters of "The Fall of Reach" because it tells ALOT about how space warfare works in halo. And it reveals the weakneses, strong sides and tactics of the UNSC and the covenant.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com