Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8940 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
*looks at watch* "Hmm...15 minutes until the ceremony begins." *a child approaches him* "Hey mistah!" *turns around* "You talking to me?" "Yea! Gimme yo monie!!" *laughs* "Sorry kid, no can do." "Gimme yo monie or I will kick yo in dah facesh!" "Yea, whatever." *turns to walk away and the kid kicks his shin* "I said gimme yo monie!!" "Sorry kick, AND your not intimidating. No thanks, kid." *walks away* "Kids these days." *bites pork stick again*

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:32 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty Pandora's Box | 9224 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
But soon the glimmer disappears so I stand at the doorway of the building across the square from the "glimmer"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:33 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty Legal | 10216 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
I continue to watch the windows. But out of the corner of my eye I see a pair of eyes looking directly at me. I check the camo. It's working fine. The sun is shining far too bright. I need a new position! Ah too late! The doors begin to open and loud cheer from the crowd roars through the square. My gaze swaps from the wanderer to a figure slowly emerging from the doors. He looks like I would imagine the target to look. I wait for the moment to strike. But is that man still watching me?

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Legal
I quick glance in the mans direction and I realise I have gone unnoticed. Perfect. I raise my sniper.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8940 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
As the ceremony begins I get a tense feeling as if something bad is going to happen. "I gotta get outta here. I gotta really bad feeling." As I try to find a way out of the Square I bump into A boy. "Um, sorry." He was looking at the balcony "What are you looking at?" (im talking to pandorasbox21)

EDIT: Wow....I messed up BIG TIME.

Last edited by EpicGhostKilla121 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty Pandora's Box | 9224 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
With the sudden burst of noise from the crowd my attention is shifted to the direction of the crowd as I try to spot the source of this commotion. A man bumps into me and distracts me but I didn't hear what he said so I replied, "What do you want..."

EDIT: haha

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Legal
A man with a large grin slowly walks out of the door.
His wife standing next to him . The Crowd suddenly falls silent and the man begins his speech "welcome all, I have gathered you here today..." i ignore the rest of his speech. I don't care for his bullsh*t. I need this man dead. I aim down the sights and place the pointer on his torso. I listen to a bit more of speech "I present to you: Tontra Mining industries!" A shiver is sent down my spine and I realise why he is the target. I grasp the sniper firmer

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
"Uh. Nevermind. I di-....nevermind." I keep looking at the many crowds trying to get to the middle of the Square. "You might not wanna stay here. Something bad's gonna happen soon."

EDIT: Dang Legal you messed up what i was gonna say. but what you put is good too.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Pandora's Box
"Wha--" Then all of a sudden my phone begins to vibrate so I just look at the man and glare briefly before I turn into the building to answer the call. It's my "parents" and they say "We are heading home, we entrust the rest of this task to you." and they hang up. They must've spotted something if they are leaving this early so I resume my search for that glimmer disregarding the man's warning.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Legal
"You've outstayed your welcome! You low life piece of sh*t" -DINK- the bullet silent jumps out the barrel straight into the mans heart. His wife drops in horror and the crowd flee. My camo begins to malfunction and I run to the door at the back of te balcony. I need to find my way out of his place now!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Pandora's Box
Seeing the glimmer at the balcony immediately after the gunshot. I completely disregard the man who was shot and start to dart through the crowd at the building across the square. Then I stop myself remembering my directive to 'Not engaged' but only observe. So I disappear into the fleeing crowd.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
"Well, I'm gonna go. Buh bye random dude." *runs off* Comes to a hole in a wall and climbs under it. "Ahh..tight squeeze." Runs to near bye building. "This should be tall enough." Starts climbing the stairs to get to the roof of the building. "Ahh. There we go. Now I can see everything." *hears the shot* "And there it goes. I knew something was gonna happen." Crowd flees in terror. "And there goes the crowd."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Legal
I run half way down a set of stairs and realise there is a window leading to a back alley. I jump through the window, land in the alleyway and join the fleeing crowd after raising my hood not to reveal my Sangheili face.
Is someone following me? I make a few quick glances over my shoulder and ready my sword.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Pandora's Box
Regardless if I saw the sniper before-hand, he was using active camo so there would be no way of tracking him now with my current equipment. But I continue to follow the crowd with hopes of finding something...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Sees someone draw their blade. *sigh* "And there goes the fightes. Well I'm gone." Jumps off building into a sprint. Darts through the crowd. And disappears behind the city walls. As the people run in terror others try to rob others. And in their anger the ones getting robbed draw weapons. In a instant their is massive blood shed in the entire Square.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Legal
The man from before stands directly to my left. I swiftly pull away from him hoping he doent recognise the shape of the figure he saw on the balcony. Being a Sangheili I do stick out as quite an oddly shaped character beneath this hood.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8829 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
I pop my head out of my doctor's office and I have no idea what's going on. (Seriously, I LEAVE FOR 1 DAY TO GO FISHING AND I FIND 5 NEW PAGES ON THIS THREAD). However, from all the chaos I decide to armor up and slink into the shadows to gather intel. (Now I need to seriously catch up on this thread.)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Legal
I look back to notice the ongoing bloodshed in the square and a sinister smirk wipes over my face. The mission was a success. Now for the next objective from the Sergeant. I must find an isolated area to receive my next task without being discovered or overheard.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As I run through the wilderness of the Wastelands I can't but help think that I left some good people back in the city. I wanted to help them but, there are so many evil people there. "I'll just keep going." As I continue to run I continue to get enveloped in guilt. "Why am I always the helper here?" I turn around and head back to the metropolis known as Tontra.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Pandora's Box
Suddenly a man grabs me and pulls me into an alleyway with a knife drawn and whispers "give me your money, or I'll cut you open" So I replied, "Are you an idiot? Why rob a high school student?" He gets enraged and tenses his right arm for a slash, but I recognise this and grab his wrist and smash his elbow into a hyperextended position. As he screams in pain I hear it become drowned out by the crowd which now seems to have become a free-for-all

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8829 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
My visor picks up traces of an odd energy signature similar to the one I use for active camo. Noticing a few people heading the opposite direction of the murdered person, I decide to cloak and follow them. Also noticing a brawl in the corner, I decide to head there first.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Legal
I make my way into the forest and notice a man talking to himself about being the helper? Strange man indeed. He walks back into the city and I settle down beneath a tree far away from any of society. No one can hear me. I open the broadcaster and await my next orders.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Pandora's Box
I state "You'd better leave before someone targets you..." as I glance back at the man who's elbow I just shattered. I then proceed toward the stage, as it is the least likely place to be attacked.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As I arrive back at the city walls I climb the wall and activate my aura sensing powers. "I sense MANY evil entities here. But also some pure ones as well. I'll head to them then." I jump off the wall into a full sprint dodging all my attackers along the way. "Whoa, that is a extreme amount of energy coming from one of them."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Legal
I cancel the broadcast as my radar has picked up a nearby cloaking device! I dropped down my hood. Pull the sword from my belt and scream "REVEAL YOURSELF COWARD!" I completely remove the cloak and prepare for combat with this camo'd man which I cannot see. I sense his presence and begin to patrol the area with my sword drawn ready for combat.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:12 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 7 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com