Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Knadan | 6382 Community Commissar

Knadan
I hear gunfire, sounds like MA5C's, maybe those Black Ops guys the Colonel mentioned?
I run faster, I reach a door way to a courtyard area, there's a ship here!
The sound of gunfire is clear, I look around and see a man on the ground firing on the Covenant.
Why isn't he moving? He must be injured.
I grab my SRS from my back and begin knocking down the Covenant advancing on him.
It looks like Hunters and grunts mostly, I focus on the Hunters first, working my way through the group closest ones first, so they won't notice.
There, that's the last of them. I sprint over to the man, looks like he got hit by a needler, I begin treating his wounds with gear from my pack...
(Pandora, I'll let you do the dialogue for Alpha-01)

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Pandora's Box | 6630 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
There's an empty syringe on the ground next to the start of the trail of blood agains the room's back wall. Alpha-01 has his MA5C in one hand and a frag grenade in the other. It's quite obvious Alpha-01 was making his last stand.

"What... who... you..."

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:There's an empty syringe on the ground next to the start of the trail of blood agains the room's back wall. Alpha-01 has his MA5C in one hand and a frag grenade in the other. It's quite obvious Alpha-01 was making his last stand.

"What... who... you..."
"Staff Sergeant Connolly, ODST. Don't worry about it, just be glad I was able to get over here in time."

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Pandora's Box | 6630 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Alpha-01 doesn't have anything to identify his affiliation on him, not even dogtags. Alpha-01 notices the UNSC patch on Connolly's uniform and stops talking, fearing he may leak intel. He glances at his side arm because he knows what must happen if he is going to be captured.

Meanwhile...
Alpha-03 has found a squad of UNSC Marines but doesn't go to aid them. Instead he uses them as a distraction and sneaks aboard the ship using the same code and door as Psi-12

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:Alpha-01 doesn't have anything to identify his affiliation on him, not even dogtags. Alpha-01 notices the UNSC patch on Connolly's uniform and stops talking, fearing he may leak intel. He glances at his side arm because he knows what must happen if he is going to be captured.
Something is strange about this guy, no tags, and-
Why did he just glance at his sidearm?
Maybe- oh crap. He's not UNSC. He's somebody new, and he's worried that he'll let something slip, or maybe, he's more worried about his buddies if we take him.
I speak softly as I grab his sidearm and toss it a little way away: "You're not UNSC are you? Yes or no is fine, you don't need to tell me any more than that..."

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Pandora's Box
Alpha-01 chuckles at your accusation because he knows it is true.
"No Staff Sergeant, haha. I'm an Alpha series..."
He takes off his balacava and you see a brown haired, hazel eyed man. He grins slightly, as if he is happy it's over, before he pulls the pin on the grenade he had in his hand and takes his fingers off of the lever.

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Jony | 7033 Admin My Ass

Jony
I walk around the room. there are tons of diamonds, I see door, I open it. I'm around at 8 meters high, there are stairs that will lead to room, where I am. I decide not to walk down.

I see huge ship(Forerunner ship)

"Huh, I collect relics, then I will check out that ship."

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Pandora's Box
As I make my way through the ship towards the command center I place a block of semtex every ten meters to ensure the total destruction of the ship and the company's participation in such an unauthorized excavation

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:Alpha-01 chuckles at your accusation because he knows it is true.
"No Staff Sergeant, haha. I'm an Alpha series..."
He takes off his balacava and you see a brown haired, hazel eyed man before he pulls the pin on the grenade he had in his hand and takes his fingers off of the lever.
Oh Sh-!
I swat the grenade away and dive on top of him.
The grenade detonates in the air 15-20yds away, I feel shrapnel bouncing off my armor. When it stops I lean back off the man and chuckle.
"I respect your desire to keep secrets, in fact, I don't care about your secrets. But I'm not letting you kill yourself that easily."

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Pandora's Box
Alpha-01 smiles and says,

"You're foolish... If I had died then they wouldn't have persued you. No one is supposed to know of our existance..."

Alpha-01 sighs and just looks up the the ceiling of the cave as if he's looking for hope. He turns his attention back to Connolly and says,

"You better get going before anyone sees us together... And be sure not to tell anyone..."

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:Alpha-01 smiles and says,

"You're foolish... If I had died then they wouldn't have persued you. No one is supposed to know of our existance..."

Alpha-01 sighs and just looks up the the ceiling of the cave as if he's looking for hope. He turns his attention back to Connolly and says,

"You better get going before anyone sees us together... And be sure not to tell anyone..."
"Fair enough, I hope we meet again under better circumstances. Good luck."
I grab my gear and start moving towards the ship, from the look of it, the ship might be Forerunner.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Pandora's Box
Alpha-01 smiles weakly, grabs his MA5C and his side arm. Alpha-01 then begins to crawl towards the underground railway.

Alpha-03, now inside the forerunner ship, sees all of the Semtex planted aboard the ship and quickly makes his way to the data room.

Having planted all the semtex with detonators I make my way towards the data room to acquire what is necessary when a voice comes through on my communications,

"Eliminate all traces of our involvement in this operation the UNSC is now on site. That includes Alpha-01, Alpha-03 and Sigma-05 if they cannot escape on their own. The railway will not come for extract..."

The transmission ends after that, but I hear something walking in the ship. I draw my V-Katana and activate it. I look down one corridor and spot a glimmer.

"Active camo... must be elites..."

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it better)

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Legal | 7622 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Me and Sigma 05 eliminate all the Hunters and the Elites. The power of Sigma eh. We run up to the forerunner structure and deactivate it. ''Oh God. This thing is a teleporter. We have to tell the Sergeant.''
I then spot a sniper on the ledge!
''SH*T SIGMA 05 GET DOWN!'' But its too late. Sigma 5 is bleeding thorugh his left eye.
I swap to my rifle aim straight for the Jackal and take his head clean off.

Last edited by Legal on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Pandora's Box
Legal wrote:Me and Sigma 05 eliminate all the Hunters and the Elites.

(Haha, he was knocked unconscious when a hunter blew open a steel door and it hit him. plus idk if he's the type of sigma you think he is. but this works too.)

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Legal
PandorasBox12 wrote:
Legal wrote:Me and Sigma 05 eliminate all the Hunters and the Elites.

(Haha, he was knocked unconscious when a hunter blew open a steel door and it hit him. plus idk if he's the type of sigma you think he is. but this works too.)
right. Im honestly confused This is what happened.

I realise there is too many hunters. I walk away and shoot Alpha 3 in the foot on my way out. ''F*ck this sh*t I resign from the UNSC''

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Mad Mike | 6389 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
The MJOLNIR armored elite (legal) doesn't respond. Is he deaf? Are his communications maunfunctioning? My scans indicate that they should work properly...
That sniper is still behind him, he can take the shot any second now!

Says to Legal:

"If you want to live I suggest you jump behind that crate right now! There is a jakal sniper up high behind you and he can blow your brain out any second."

Edit: Didn't you see my earlier post? Sad I tried to communicate you and warn you for a sniper!

Last edited by Mad Mike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Legal
(forget the last thing I said)

I leave Sigma 5 for dead and walk away. I notice a late call telling me about the Jackal
<sorry my communications were down while underground> I reply.
I shut down the teleporter.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:(forget the last thing I said)

I leave Sigma 5 for dead and walk away. I notice a late call telling me about the Jackal
I reply.
I shut down the teleporter.

"I see. Re-routing comunications to landline phone system...
You should be able to hear me perfectly now.
I just saved your life, so indentify yourself. Do you work for the UNSC?"

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Legal
I am partnered with the UNSC but do not directly work with them.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Mad Mike
Should I trust him? Maybe he doesn't know about me? I can find out..

"That's good enough for me! I am colonel David Parker! I was in town investigating a missing AI called Mad Mike. This was one of the places it could have escaped to.

We belive that the AI might have escaped to one of the computers in the mines. If the covenant have got their hands on it that would be REALLY bad!
Do you anything about who that AI is and if he might be here?"

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Legal
I have been getting static interference with my active camo. Its been acting quite strange. I wouldnt imagine an AI would so such a thing though.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Mad Mike
"But you do know that this is no ordinary AI right?"

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Legal
I had no idea. Maybe this is the source of the interference.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Mad Mike
It could very much be. I will investigate it further. But you look like you could use some help fighting of these covies. I will keep radio contact and help you out as much as I can.
What's you name by the way?

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Legal
My name is Elai. Elai Morkumee.
All the main ground units are taken down. But there is a few Jackals on the high ground.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:24 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 12 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com