Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution Empty SlashedTortoise | 9071 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
okay, i broke my word but im so excited to unveil this map that i cant wait until next week Razz i started to mkae this map literaly 2 hours ago and its most of the way through being ready for beta testing.
i know i said i couldnt post any new pics up but it look like i still can :S any who here it is.. Dist-Rebution!!

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution Ret1

okay so thats the only pic that has worked :S luckily it was one of the entire map Razz
ill be back next week with more maps and more fish for your chips Razz
also if you want to ask me any questions about my maps or about life in general, go ahead (warning, they might not be the best answers)

again if the pics massive, im realy sorry... me know how make you work Sad

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution Empty Halo Wrexx | 7460 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
Gametypes?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 am

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8896 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Ahhhhhhh man. I sooo wanna beta test that map! xD

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution Empty SlashedTortoise | 9071 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
Not sure at the moment, probs CTF, Team Slayer etc
Haha, when I get gold and beta test you guys all come first and then if there's any places left they go to friends list or forge hub members

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 am

SlashedTortoise
okay ive just been forging more on here and im pretty much there, i now have all the main forging done with some decoration, the gametypes it runs are now;

Team Slayer
3- plot terrotries
CTF
Headhunter

and thats about it at the moment, i will be doing beta tests as soon as i get gold which might not be for a week to a month :/
but as soon as i do then ill do 3 beta days and ill choose 1 or 2 people to host beta games for me so everyone gets a go and also it gets thoroughly played through, thats it for now, ill post some new pics up tomorrow, cheers and piece.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:23 pm

STtortoise Forge 3: Dist-Rebution Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com