Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9120 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Hello and welcome to my awesome topic about my Halo: Reach forge maps! I like to do infection and invasion maps, and I have two (maybe three) that I will be featuring here in the near future. As soon as I get some screenshots, I will be showing them to you! For now, all you get are descriptions. Enjoy!

Last edited by 001 Contrite Mediation on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 am

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9120 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Flood Lab Delta
Map size: Small
Players: 6-8
Modes: Invasion, Infection
Background: UNSC forces have uncovered a Forerunner research lab on Delta Halo that was used to study the Flood. Unfortunately, the centuries old facility has been abandoned for quite some time, and the Flood are able to escape their cages. The UNSC must not let the Flood escape the facility!
Pictures:
Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Lab_2%20Small
Hi-res
Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Lab_4%20Small
Hi-res

Last edited by 001 Contrite Mediation on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 7 times in total

001 Contrite Mediation
New Victoria
Map size: Large
Players: 8-16
Modes: Invasion, Infection
Background (Invasion): The Covenant are invading New Victoria! After a bombardment of plasma that caused widespread destruction in the city, the Covenant begin their ground assault on the city. UNSC forces are the last line of defense as the Covenant advance toward the ONI tower. The UNSC must protect the nav core in the database room of the tower, or the Covenant will discover the location of Earth.
Background (Infection): The Covenant have moved on after destroying half of the city. The radiation their plasma weapons left has mutated local civilians into brain-craving zombies. Your group of survivors are the only UNSC left in the city. If you don't make it out of the city, it will become your tomb!
Pictures:

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! City_1
Hi-res
Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! City_3
Hi-res

Last edited by 001 Contrite Mediation on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

001 Contrite Mediation
Reserved

001 Contrite Mediation
Wow, I haven't forged anything in a long time.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Empty SilentGamer64 | 8687 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
They look really good! I especially like the flood facility. It looks very detailed.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:42 pm

001 Contrite Mediation
SilentGamer64 wrote:They look really good! I especially like the flood facility. It looks very detailed.
Thanks! Very Happy its really small though so I might open it up a little more. And I really need to work on the city, I'm not very good at gameplay mechanics.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 am

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Empty SlashedTortoise | 9071 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
i would look but you gotta download them, why dont you upload them to photo bucket then to here by using the IMG code Smile means they just come up

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 pm

001 Contrite Mediation
SlashedTortoise wrote:i would look but you gotta download them, why dont you upload them to photo bucket then to here by using the IMG code Smile means they just come up
Yeah I'm using google sites right now to host them, but apparently the link changes sometimes.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Empty SlashedTortoise | 9071 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:i would look but you gotta download them, why dont you upload them to photo bucket then to here by using the IMG code Smile means they just come up
Yeah I'm using google sites right now to host them, but apparently the link changes sometimes.

yeah you should use photobucket, works beautifully Smile and you can do bulk uploads so just drag and drop all into this upload box and it uploads them all, it took 15 seconds to upload 18 pictures yesturday Smile

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 pm

001 Contrite Mediation
Fixed the links to the pictures. Hopefully I won't have to again.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Contrite's Killer Forge Maps! Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com