Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Videos Empty smyile117 | 9055 Member

smyile117
Hey guys, I have been with this project a long while, I think from nearly the beggining, and have not been able to help in any way due to the fact I have no experiance with game design, but what I could do if you wan't is to edit your video productions (trailers, etc) I do have quite a bit of experiance in editing, If you don't wan't me helping out thats fine, Secrecy and stuff im sure, and you already make your own stuff anyway, but just a suggestion, cheers.

Alot of the stuff on my youtube channel does not completely do me justise, but i'm currently at work on broken coveannt part two and the assassins part 2 which I am putting alot of time and effort into, it is hopefully going to be another step up.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Videos Empty Noble | 6435 Thus I Refute Thee

Noble
smyile117 wrote:Hey guys, I have been with this project a long while, I think from nearly the beggining, and have not been able to help in any way due to the fact I have no experiance with game design, but what I could do if you wan't is to edit your video productions (trailers, etc) I do have quite a bit of experiance in editing, If you don't wan't me helping out thats fine, Secrecy and stuff im sure, and you already make your own stuff anyway, but just a suggestion, cheers.

Alot of the stuff on my youtube channel does not completely do me justise, but i'm currently at work on broken coveannt part two and the assassins part 2 which I am putting alot of time and effort into, it is hopefully going to be another step up.

Trying to take my job I see haha Wink

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Videos Empty smyile117 | 9055 Member

smyile117
Noble wrote:
smyile117 wrote:Hey guys, I have been with this project a long while, I think from nearly the beggining, and have not been able to help in any way due to the fact I have no experiance with game design, but what I could do if you wan't is to edit your video productions (trailers, etc) I do have quite a bit of experiance in editing, If you don't wan't me helping out thats fine, Secrecy and stuff im sure, and you already make your own stuff anyway, but just a suggestion, cheers.

Trying to take my job I see haha Wink
Lol;-), not particulary, but it would be great to work on one trailer, I want to have a career in the media, eidting or directing, and saying that I edited a Video for this New game production company which is amongst my favorite would look great on my portfolio. And I would like to be able to say I helped with the project, not trying to be beggy or anything:-)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Videos Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com