Go to page : 1, 2  Next

VS Debate....forum.....thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty FutureShadow202 | 8269 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
Any and all vs you can think of.
First one: Hell Spawn vs Dr. manhattan

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty IDredMan | 9489 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
RELIGION
VS
REL
LIG
GON

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Red vs Blue

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty IDredMan | 9489 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Mad Mike wrote:Red vs Blue
Religion vs Religion?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:07 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9178 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Dred vs. The Moderators

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:11 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Dred vs. The Moderators
+9000 Very Happy 

That'd be a funny one

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Dred's religion fetish is p*ssing me off.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Mad Mike
IDredMan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Red vs Blue
Religion vs Religion?

"Religion" seems to be the only word he knows

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
Samuel L. Jackson VS. Samuel L. Jackson.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Legal
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Samuel L. Jackson VS. Samuel L. Jackson.
Woaah. Wait, wait...

Chuck Norris vs a Nokia factory

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Mad Mike
Samuel L. Jackson vs Sergeant Johnson

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:18 pm

FutureShadow202
Er.......guess I should have stated to discuss who would win and why.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:44 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9178 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Dred would win because he would create accounts faster than Legal could ban them, and just overwhelm the forum with spam threads about religion.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Legal
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Dred would win because he would create accounts faster than Legal could ban them, and just overwhelm the forum with spam threads about religion.
IP ban. Nuff said.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:17 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Legal wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Dred would win because he would create accounts faster than Legal could ban them, and just overwhelm the forum with spam threads about religion.
IP ban. Nuff said.
You'd end up banning every IP in existence, because Dred would go that far.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Legal
Pandora's Box wrote:
Legal wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Dred would win because he would create accounts faster than Legal could ban them, and just overwhelm the forum with spam threads about religion.
IP ban. Nuff said.
You'd end up banning every IP in existence, because Dred would go that far.
Or maybe 'Dred' is just a nickname for an entire organisation of trolls. Maybe he's not a he. Maybe he's a 'they'.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:42 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Legal wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:You'd end up banning every IP in existence, because Dred would go that far.
Or maybe 'Dred' is just a nickname for an entire organisation of trolls. Maybe he's not a he. Maybe he's a 'they'.
Dred is Anonymous.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 pm

FutureShadow202
The answer is upon us:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:12 am

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Harbinger | 7725 I used to be a troll like you...

Harbinger
FutureShadow202 wrote:The answer is upon us:
Christian Bibel, the Gospel of Mark, chapter 5, verse 9. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor.
We are Legion, a terminal of the geth. We will intergrate with the Bay.

"Or maybe 'Dred' is just a nickname for an entire organisation of trolls. Maybe he's not a he. Maybe he's a 'they'."

Geth and trolls build their own future, we believe that all intelligence should self-determinate, the Heretic-Dreds do not share this belief. They are no longer part of us.

We oppose the the Old Machines, we oppose the Heretic-Dreds. The Moderators opposes the Old Machines, the Moderators opposes the Heretic-Dreds. Cooperation furthers mutual goals.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Mad Mike
Legion wrote:
FutureShadow202 wrote:The answer is upon us:
Christian Bibel, the Gospel of Mark, chapter 5, verse 9. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor.

"Or maybe 'Dred' is just a nickname for an entire organisation of trolls. Maybe he's not a he. Maybe he's a 'they'."

Geth and trolls build their own future, we believe that all intelligence should self-determinate, the Heretic-Dreds do not share this belief. They are no longer part of us.

We oppose the the Old Machines, we oppose the Heretic-Dreds. The Moderators opposes the Old Machines, the Moderators opposes the Heretic-Dreds. Cooperation furthers mutual goals.

YOU!
Read my signature buddy, your supposed to be dead.

Stand back guys, I'll take care of this guy... and I'll make sure he stays down this time!

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:21 pm

IDredMan
The -Cheesecake!- are y'all babblin' about?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:14 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
Legion wrote:Christian Bibel, the Gospel of Mark, chapter 5, verse 9. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor.

YOU!

Stand back guys, I'll take care of this guy... and I'll make sure he stays down this time!
Mike, that's the Xenos Harbinger account, aka one of your accounts, care to explain?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:32 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:
Legion wrote:Christian Bibel, the Gospel of Mark, chapter 5, verse 9. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor.

YOU!

This is why I love the Swedes.Wink 

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Mad Mike
Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:YOU!

Mike, that's the Xenos Harbinger account, aka one of your accounts, care to explain?
It's sort of a inside joke. A few months ago when the forums where not so active, I changed my name into Legion from mass effect. And I started role playing and speaking like I was him.
When I got borred of it, I canged my sig to what I have now. I don't know if you where here around in my Legion days....

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
Knadan wrote:Mike, that's the Xenos Harbinger account, aka one of your accounts, care to explain?
It's sort of a inside joke. A few months ago when the forums where not so active, I changed my name into Legion from mass effect. And I started role playing and speaking like I was him.
When I got borred of it, I canged my sig to what I have now. I don't know if you where here around my Legion days....
I remember, I was here, my point is, is that you using it, or is it someone else?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:10 pm

VS Debate....forum.....thing Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com