Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where to download Galaxy of Combat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? - Page 2 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7640 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
SlashedTortoise wrote:hope so :Pwould be well funny :Pwhat i fear is now GoC is being made by who ever now and is on a different site i don't think there going to listen to us, they wont recognize us and we're not important any more and we really are cos we've stuck with them from start to finish! only person who seems to recognize us or he recognized me anyway was Kusa so nice to see him on there anyway Smile
They might not notice you guys here, but there is always their site.
And it's good to see there!

Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Kusa Ae 'Xykalee wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:hope so :Pwould be well funny :Pwhat i fear is now GoC is being made by who ever now and is on a different site i don't think there going to listen to us, they wont recognize us and we're not important any more and we really are cos we've stuck with them from start to finish! only person who seems to recognize us or he recognized me anyway was Kusa so nice to see him on there anyway Smile
They might not notice you guys here, but there is always their site.
And it's good to see there!
I haven't checked it out in ages... I guess I can go see what's going on there..

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Where to download Galaxy of Combat? - Page 2 Empty FutureShadow202 | 8269 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
I wish it were out. GOC is going to be epic!

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com