Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Legal | 10232 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Welcome to the official progress thread of the Legend of Tontra.

Script:
In Progress
Filming: Non started
Voice acting: Not started

PROGRESS:[||_________________________________] 3% Done

Estimated Completion Time : February 2014
A trailer will be released in Summer 2013

All progress will be listed here. If you're interested on helping with anything, contact me on skype: elliotdaviesxeno

Soundtrack:

At Wits End - Hans Zimmer
117 - Neil Davidge
Never Forgotton - Approaching Nirvana
Death of a King - Approaching Nirvana
Sacred Icon Suite - Marty O'Donnell
Lock and Load - Machinima Sound
Beyond the Stars - Machinima Sound
Summer Rain - Machinima Sound

More to come

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:15 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9180 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to it

Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Pandora's Box | 9240 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Yay!! Glad to help, but I'm going back to college soon so I don't know how much I can help/when

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Legal | 10232 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
PandorasBox12 wrote:Yay!! Glad to help, but I'm going back to college soon so I don't know how much I can help/when
I have alot of school work too. It's gonna start more in the summer break.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Pandora's Box | 9240 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Legal wrote:
I have alot of school work too. It's gonna start more in the summer break.

Okay then. I'll definitely be able to help

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8956 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Oooooh. Nice! :DI made a rp thread named "The City of Tontra" but, I doubt this has anything to do with that. Lol.

Last edited by EpicGhostKilla121 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:16 am

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty FutureShadow202 | 8271 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
Im up for this, count me in!

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 am

Legal
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Oooooh. Nice! :DI made a rp thread named "The City of Tontra" but, I doubt this has anything to do with that. Lol.
This was based off that thread, but sadly NOTHING has happened Sad

Me and Jony were writing a script but we never finished much.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:31 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty FutureShadow202 | 8271 The Pig Roaster

FutureShadow202
Legal wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Oooooh. Nice! :DI made a rp thread named "The City of Tontra" but, I doubt this has anything to do with that. Lol.

So what exactly are we filming this through. Im guessing its going to be a machinima thats based through one of the Halo games or both Reach and 4 blended into one?

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Legal
FutureShadow202 wrote:
Legal wrote:

So what exactly are we filming this through. Im guessing its going to be a machinima thats based through one of the Halo games or both Reach and 4 blended into one?
It was gonna filmed using Reach and certain parts would use halo 4

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:04 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty SilentGamer64 | 8747 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
What we should do is make a machinima that tells the story of BVG, sovereign, and the Bay.

That would be epic.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:45 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Mad Mike | 8999 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
I normally don't do any machinima at all beside from the occasional body acting here and there, but this is just too freaking awesome!

I'm all in! Count me in as voice actor, body actor, everything!
I would also like to maybe forge some of the maps we will need. (forge world would be perfect for skyscrapers and to build the actuall city)

I would even consider writing the entire script if it wasn't for the fact that I already have several school assignments that should have been sent in months ago...

We should take some time one day and just throw around ideas about what we have in mind; I'm thinking that it should have a much more urban feel than other halo machinimas.
Some of the character are civilians after all, and the introduction was at a big "party"

So it should feel a little more like a action movie rather than a space opera, know what I'm going for?

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Mad Mike | 8999 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
SilentGamer64 wrote:What we should do is make a machinima that tells the story of BVG, sovereign, and the Bay.

That would be epic.
BEST IDEA EVER!
Gwendolyn alone would make it amazing!

There so much conflict that took place here when you think about it. So many ups and downs (the community was pretty much had a near death experience before Legal took over.) but we we're still commited to keeping it alive through all of the difficulties!
While it would have these more serious tones, it would also be very funny. (Dred would so be the comic relief XD )

Would make a great machinima, we could even play ourselves Very Happy

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:58 pm

FutureShadow202
Mad Mike wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:What we should do is make a machinima that tells the story of BVG, sovereign, and the Bay.

That would be epic.
BEST IDEA EVER!
Gwendolyn alone would make it amazing!

There so much conflict that took place here when you think about it. So many ups and downs (the community was pretty much had a near death experience before Legal took over.) but we we're still commited to keeping it alive through all of the difficulties!
While it would have these more serious tones, it would also be very funny. (Dred would so be the comic relief XD )

Would make a great machinima, we could even play ourselves Very Happy
YES!!! We need to do this and stick through with it!!!

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Legal

That would be epic.
Not a machinima. A live action movie.

''The Game of Conflict''
It's a story about the conflict between the developers and how their differences drove them apart on several occasions. With a small but loyal following, the game continued to thrive up until it's eventually closing. Since then, the community have thrived by themselves.

Either that or we make a film which is not set around game developers and a community, but something similar. But we would represent it the same... For example, two leaders who fell out over a project, and the citizens of their land revived and stuck by a project that was always doomed to fail. There would be some massive twist at the end.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:

That would be epic.
Not a machinima. A live action movie.

''The Game of Conflict''
It's a story about the conflict between the developers and how their differences drove them apart on several occasions. With a small but loyal following, the game continued to thrive up until it's eventually closing. Since then, the community have thrived by themselves.

Either that or we make a film which is not set around game developers and a community, but something similar. But we would represent it the same... For example, two leaders who fell out over a project, and the citizens of their land revived and stuck by a project that was always doomed to fail. There would be some massive twist at the end.
I like the idea of making something similar, maybe it would be set in a tiny town called BVG where everybody knows eachother!

Swanton would be the mayor of the town, and the developers would be the people who work for him. The Mayor should decide to start somekind of big awesome project (it should also spell GoC for short) that will attract tourists!

But the Mayor puts way to high demands on the workers so some of them end up rebeling and starting their own project!

When things in town get borring, Gwendolyn would come! He would be some mysterious person who just appears at night and speaks random and spooky stuff. Nobody is quite sure who it is, but of course, the town's people have their suspects...
Here's a good place to add a little drama, people throwing accusations around and blaming eachother. Some people will hate this mysterious dude, but some people will be facinated by him. And we all know that it will cause alot of conflict in the end. (remember how Swanton got super mad and banned Thel and Dred, which lead to Thel leaving us?)

And then there's alot more stuff that happened of course. But the characters would be the best part!

The very strict sheriff would be Wiltz, later replaced by the nicer Sheriff Knadan (nothing personal if you're still watching us Wiltz Razz)

Dred would be the lovable town idiot

Legal would later become the Law.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
I love it! We should do something about this.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm

FutureShadow202
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:Not a machinima. A live action movie.

''The Game of Conflict''

I like the idea of making something similar, maybe it would be set in a tiny town called BVG where everybody knows eachother!

Swanton would be the mayor of the town, and the developers would be the people who work for him. The Mayor should decide to start somekind of big awesome project (it should also spell GoC for short) that will attract tourists!

But the Mayor puts way to high demands on the workers so some of them end up rebeling and starting their own project!

When things in town get borring, Gwendolyn would come! He would be some mysterious person who just appears at night and speaks random and spooky stuff. Nobody is quite sure who it is, but of course, the town's people have their suspects...
Here's a good place to add a little drama, people throwing accusations around and blaming eachother. Some people will hate this mysterious dude, but some people will be facinated by him. And we all know that it will cause alot of conflict in the end. (remember how Swanton got super mad and banned Thel and Dred, which lead to Thel leaving us?)

And then there's alot more stuff that happened of course. But the characters would be the best part!

The very strict sheriff would be Wiltz, later replaced by the nicer Sheriff Knadan (nothing personal if you're still watching us Wiltz Razz)

Dred would be the lovable town idiot

Legal would later become the Law.
So how do we do this. Also, the idea about having a biography about the site would be awesome, especially if we actual produced a succesful game, sadly Noble has gone off the radar with Infinity.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Legal
FutureShadow202 wrote:So how do we do this. Also, the idea about having a biography about the site would be awesome, especially if we actual produced a succesful game, sadly Noble has gone off the radar with Infinity.
*cough* http://bvg.wikia.com/wiki/BVG_Universe_Wiki

It needs updating a lot but that will provide is with a lot of past history. You can thank myself and Jony for that. Other minor contributions were made by several other members.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Legal
http://bvg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_BVG

A good example of BVG history.

Let's think about HOW we can make this. Machinima? Live action is almost impossible considering how far away we live from eachother.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty IDredMan | 9491 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Mad Mike wrote:
Dred would be the lovable town idiot.
The friendliness is overfreakingwhelming.

And Legal, I vote Machinima.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Legal
We're moving this to a new thread to discuss this. Hold your horses.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:26 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8956 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Legal wrote:
This was based off that thread.
Happiness x 100 = Me.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 pm

The Legend of Tontra: A Halo Reach and Halo 4 Machinima Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com