Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Zezima, Gwendolyn, or whatever you want to be called.

You have adapted. Using 2 IP addresses is fairly clever, but not quite clever enough.

If either of those IP addresses are yours, own up now. One is based near Las Vegas, the other in NYC. If you live anywhere near those cities, you're a likely suspect. But ignoring the IP addresses, the most likely suspects are the following:

Mad Mike
lordpyromon
the original Gwen (either Marty, aka Thel, or Bloodbrothers)

Chances are, the IPs won't even give any real information. But you're still just an annoying b*stard.

I am coming for you motherf*cker.
Your sincerely, The Law.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! :O
Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. 4jYof

I sure as hell don't live in NYC or Las Vegas so don't look at me Razz My money is still on bloodbrothers, since apparently this picture was made by a dev

Last edited by Mad Mike on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
I haven't even noticed anything Gwen related in a couple months. Why the sudden crackdown?

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:I haven't even noticed anything Gwen related in a couple months. Why the sudden crackdown?
He's posted today.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! :O

I sure as hell don't live in NYC or Las Vegas so don't look at me :PMy money is still on bloodbrothers, since apparently this picture was made by a dev
It was made by Nick, I'll check his IP.

EDIT: Nope, doesn't look like Nick.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Harbinger | 7725 I used to be a troll like you...

Harbinger
ALL HAIL GWENDOLYN!

She can assume direct control of me any day, if you know what I mean -- which inferior organics such as yourselves do not.

Next to the evolutionary perfection of a troll such as Gwendolyn, even our existance is redundant...

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Legal
Harbinger wrote:ALL HAIL GWENDOLYN!

She can assume direct control of me any day, if you know what I mean -- which inferior organics such as yourselves do not.

Next to the evolutionary perfection of a troll such as Gwendolyn, even our existance is redundant...
Oh look it's Mike. Enough with the second accounts. You guys are lucky I ain't Wiltz.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! :O
Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. 4jYof
Harbinger wrote:ALL HAIL GWENDOLYN!

*BLAM* Heresy!

Know this "Gwendolyn," the full wrath of the Commissariat and Inquisition is coming for you.

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStnhxEeLf4tJYcalFHf4GVK5ftyLQN6gCX4pcNoCmF5mcfqEtk

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Legal
Knadan wrote:*BLAM* Heresy!

Know this "Gwendolyn," the full wrath of the Commissariat and Inquisition is coming for you.

So far it's looking like one of the original accounts, a simple ban might do the trick.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:I haven't even noticed anything Gwen related in a couple months. Why the sudden crackdown?
He's posted today.
HE POSTED!!!??? :O

Please tell me that you didn't delete it! I must have it so that I can add it to my collection! I have a whole freakin museum were I study the mysteries of Gwendolyn and a new post would be priceless! Razz

(I try not to over-use Harbinger, but I thought it was fitting to use it here)

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty IDredMan | 9489 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:*BLAM* Heresy!

So far it's looking like one of the original accounts, a simple ban might do the trick.
Come on, when has a ban ever stopped anything?

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Mad Mike
Santa Claus wrote:
Legal wrote:So far it's looking like one of the original accounts, a simple ban might do the trick.
*insert Harbinger speech about how you are all doomed*
(I'm to lazy to actually do it, plus I don't want to piss of Legal too much)

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
Santa Claus wrote:
Legal wrote:So far it's looking like one of the original accounts, a simple ban might do the trick.
*insert Harbinger speech about how you are all doomed*
(I'm to lazy to actually do it, plus I don't want to piss of Legal too much)
As long as it's not spam it's okay. Don't worry about it Smile

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
How many times do I have to explain I'm not gwendolyn? I posed as Gwendolin once but I'm not Gwendolyn, I even used my Gwendolin account to troll Gwendolyn. I live in  north Texas, nowhere near Las Vegas or New York; seriously you troll a community one time and all of a sudden you're a criminal.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:How many times do I have to explain I'm not gwendolyn? I posed as Gwendolin once but I'm not Gwendolyn, I even used my Gwendolin account to troll Gwendolyn. I live in  north Texas, nowhere near Las Vegas or New York; seriously you troll a community one time and all of a sudden you're a criminal.
It's cool man, chill. We know it's not you, and I was also on the list of suspects.

Honestly, I think the most likely thing is that Gwendolyn is just a random dude who we don't really know, or it's one of the devs (probably bloodbrothers)
There is a very slight chance that it's Thel, but he also made the Ima Slutee account which was clearly a copy cat, so I really don't think it's him either.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Legal
I find it hard to believe that the original has returned, but it looks like there is one member on here who is ONLY Gwendolyn. No other account. Not a copy, not a member, just Gwendolyn.

It's quite spooky really. I doubt it's true but you never know.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty camycamera | 9124 Legendary Member

camycamera
Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Kc5265efe6

Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7640 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
Super secret.
What a mystery.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Legal
Lord Jeremiah wrote:Super secret.
What a mystery.
I sense sarcasm. Could it be you? Surprised

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
Legal wrote:
What a mystery.
Doubt it, he looks like he's in Pacific Northwest, not either of the Gwen sites.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Legal
Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
What a mystery.
Doubt it, he looks like he's in Pacific Northwest, not either of the Gwen sites.
IP's are looking like a bad way to find out who it is. We'll have to do it the old fashioned way: Brute force. Wink

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Mad Mike
What a mystery.
IT'S LEGAL'S LONG LOST EVIL TWIN BROTHER! :O They share the same title and color!

No but jokes aside, who the hell is this?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
What a mystery.
IT'S LEGAL'S LONG LOST EVIL TWIN BROTHER! :O They share the same title and color!

It's Kusa Smile

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:IT'S LEGAL'S LONG LOST EVIL TWIN BROTHER! :O They share the same title and color!

It's Kusa Smile
Oh yeah, now I remember! You told us this before.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7640 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
And I live in Oregon.
I'm still wondering how you decided the Vegas IP was real though.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Whoever you are. Own up now or face the consequences. Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com